7 autoflowers in 7 liter pots

:rip: sorry about the kush , can be hit or miss with seedlings , just takes too wet of root too dry of roots , lights and other things they may not like compared to others growing along side

this was born trapped , there was more inside the hull than on the plant and heey hooo it pulled through ,

i was even afraid to water this one lol

P1090965.JPGP1100057.JPG

:rip: sorry about the kush , can be hit or miss with seedlings , just takes too wet of root too dry of roots , lights and other things they may not like compared to others growing along side

this was born trapped , there was more inside the hull than on the plant and heey hooo it pulled through ,

P1090965.JPGP1100057.JPG
Wow, it finally dropped its Hull after that lol

P1090965.JPGP1100057.JPG
The leaves shrivelled up and just started to die, when I pulled it from the pot the roots were wrapped around a single piece of perilite, wish I had of took pics was definitely strange, just a grain of perilite dangling from the roots,

Looks like that's what happened, the soil was watered and drained well and heated in grow room before I planted, it was the first to sprout out of the 8 I originally started, now theirs 6 and 2 new photo new starts

DAY 10, doing well

I have 2 cfls, one dangles vertical and the others on a reflective hanger, tonight I swapped the blue that was dangling into the reflector as the plants seem to favour that one, red one now dangles,
The blues 300w and red is 125w, so the reflector should push the light in round better plus blues best at this stage as dont want the red to be too intense,.

Temps under light at soil levels at 25c 60% humidity, and centre of the tent is 21c 60%

Extractions on and one bottom vent is half open with in side fan sitting near the vent blowing in around but angled at the tent wall, computer fan blowing lightly over plants,

Can some one tell me if I'm doing things right, this seems to be the best I can get inside the tent, I've been in there that much sorting it out the wife's going mad lol

Attachments

• IMG_20201008_003753.jpg
    IMG_20201008_003753.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 43
  • IMG_20201008_003752.jpg
    IMG_20201008_003752.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 42
  • IMG_20201008_003742.jpg
    IMG_20201008_003742.jpg
    988.8 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_20201008_003731.jpg
    IMG_20201008_003731.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 41
Deceased, cause of death UNKNOWN, R. I. P
Looking at your pics :hmmmm: I would guess over watering, the roots "dampened off" ...basically, root rot :thedoubletake: ...you have to let the soil dry out, so the roots will grow in search of water, but the rest look good other than that :thumb:

@Emilya 's watering guide is in my sig, check it out, it will help :goodluck:

DAY 10, doing well

I have 2 cfls, one dangles vertical and the others on a reflective hanger, tonight I swapped the blue that was dangling into the reflector as the plants seem to favour that one, red one now dangles,
The blues 300w and red is 125w, so the reflector should push the light in round better plus blues best at this stage as dont want the red to be too intense,.

Temps under light at soil levels at 25c 60% humidity, and centre of the tent is 21c 60%

Extractions on and one bottom vent is half open with in side fan sitting near the vent blowing in around but angled at the tent wall, computer fan blowing lightly over plants,

Can some one tell me if I'm doing things right, this seems to be the best I can get inside the tent, I've been in there that much sorting it out the wife's going mad lol
Looks like a good start Bear.
My wife is pretty cool with the time I spend with my girls.
She likes the results:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom