Grozone's Multitent Adventures - The Story Of A Perpetual Harvest

420-magazine-mobile134618224.jpg
420-magazine-mobile55950620.jpg
420-magazine-mobile603671587.jpg

Here's some better photos of the issues that are going on, here's to hoping we've already got the problem solved. Mixing up the nutes as we speak!

420-magazine-mobile1647778789.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1181537112.jpg

The clawing is pretty much gone and no leaves have gotten any more of those brown spots. Looks like everything should be going the right way now. I can just barely see some pistils coming in should be fully in flower starting the next couple days.

420-magazine-mobile1013727681.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1870643625.jpg

Not much new with tent #2, just topped the ladies tonight hoping that they'll get nice and bushy this go.

420-magazine-mobile1972610488.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1304577211.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1150695492.jpg

It's day 9 of flower and I'm already seeing this grow go so much faster than my last grow during flower. Learning more and more with each grow, thanks to all the great members on 420 Mag! .

Well this lot is now making good use of the available light. Waiting the extra time to flip has paid off.

50'ish more days to go. You're in the same boat as me. I have everything I got two of crossed for both of us. :)

Cheers

Well this lot is now making good use of the available light. Waiting the extra time to flip has paid off.

50'ish more days to go. You're in the same boat as me. I have everything I got two of crossed for both of us. :)

Cheers
As do I my friend! I think we both have solid harvests in our near futures. Do you think it'll actually finish out to the breeder time?

As do I my friend! I think we both have solid harvests in our near futures. Do you think it'll actually finish out to the breeder time?

To answer your question - Yes and No. lol.

in my research, there is one pheno that will finish up in 50 to 55 days and the others in 65 to 70 days.

Only time will tell. Once this grow is over I will have the majority of pheno's documented.

Then comes the breeding :)

Cheers

To answer your question - Yes and No. lol.

in my research, there is one pheno that will finish up in 50 to 55 days and the others in 65 to 70 days.

Only time will tell. Once this grow is over I will have the majority of pheno's documented.

Then comes the breeding :)

Cheers
Well I'm glad it's not too big of a window for finish. Hopefully we both have the faster finishing pheno!

The critical kush cut clones from midnight farms is a short finisher ~56 days.
Yeah that's partially why I chose the strain but I've noticed exponentially faster growth than my first growth which surely is partially due to this strain being a fast finisher but it's for sure because of the improvements I've made as a grower as well .

I'm excited to follow this grow as I'd like to run this again the next time it drops at kindp. I had to unfortunately cut it short last time due having to take the cab down for safety. Good luck and I hope they finish great

I'm excited to follow this grow as I'd like to run this again the next time it drops at kindp. I had to unfortunately cut it short last time due having to take the cab down for safety. Good luck and I hope they finish great
Glad to have you on board! How early did you chop and how'd it turn out? I'll be running these ladies to their full extent so hopefully I'll be able to show you what they can really do! . .

I haven't used it long enough to really say but based off my light usage thus far I'd say it's pretty nice, I'll let you know if that opinion changes once I finish a full grow with it.
I have the same tent 3x3 and im a lil worried when i go into flower on the outside i see pinholes of light comin out the tent but i closed the tent on myself with it pitch dark and no light was coming in though but idk paranoid i guess lol

I have the same tent 3x3 and im a lil worried when i go into flower on the outside i see pinholes of light comin out the tent but i closed the tent on myself with it pitch dark and no light was coming in though but idk paranoid i guess lol
It's because grow lights are much more intense light than you have inside of your house from any source, that intense light manages to get out here and there but unless you're running some crazy lighting inside your house little to none will get in during lights off. I've had one full grow in this tent and one currently flowering and I've had no issues so you should be just fine .

It's because grow lights are much more intense light than you have inside of your house from any source, that intense light manages to get out here and there but unless you're running some crazy lighting inside your house little to none will get in during lights off. I've had one full grow in this tent and one currently flowering and I've had no issues so you should be just fine .
Oh wait I misread that I thought you were talking about the mars hydro tent not the Apollo. Honestly I'd say my mars hydro tent has more light leak than the Apollo and I've had no issues flowering in the mars tent.

Back
Top Bottom