Back For Some Indoor & Outdoor Adventures!

LED209

Hey 420 fam! It’s been too long since I’ve done a journal. I haven’t even grown anything in the last year. But I’m Glad to see a lot of the same people that helped me get started and interested in growing are still hangin around here.
I hope you have all been well and I look forward to getting to talk/grow with you all again.

I know the outdoor photo period season is still a ways away but I plan to get started fairly soon. Ive got my hands on some seeds that I’ve grown before that ended up being a personal favorite of mine and will probably try to sprout a few of my own that I’ve been holding on too from past grows. Looking forward to getting my hands dirty again!

So now time for the goods

-I’ll be starting my seeds indoors in my 4x4 tent with the intention of putting them outdoors mid may

-They will start under my old (blurple) Mars hydro LED panels and eventually will be full sun for the summer (so hang in there this will be a long bumpy ride!)

-They are all regular seeds, I plan on keeping a male or two also to make more seeds for future grows

-I have 10 regular seeds from Symbiotic Genetics, strain is Wedding Crasher

-I will also be trying to sprout some of my old seeds I’ve had laying around. Strains are headband and honey banana.

I grow in soil, mixture of FFOF and 707 with some perlite. They will most likely end up in 3 gallon plastic pots until they are ready to go outside.

The official start date won’t be till the start of February. Ive got to get my things out of storage and set up. I wanted to get a journal started first to get me in the right mindset of doing this again

On a side note, I found out during my last grow journal that I suffer from a condition called cannabis hyperemesis syndrome. A condition that makes me very ill when using/consuming cannabis (total buzzkill and a bummer I know). since I’ve stopped smoking I’ve felt great, full of energy and healthy as can be. So I quit growing for a while but I must say that I miss it dearly. I realized that the only thing I missed more than smoking it was actually growing it. So I’m dusting off the LED panels and going to see if i still got it.

If you are still reading this thank you. I look forward to this long journey and getting to know more of you. Pictures will be coming shortly of my set up and everything else once I get started. Peace and positive vibes!

Hey 420 fam! It’s been too long since I’ve done a journal. I haven’t even grown anything in the last year. But I’m Glad to see a lot of the same people that helped me get started and interested in growing are still hangin around here.
I hope you have all been well and I look forward to getting to talk/grow with you all again.

I know the outdoor photo period season is still a ways away but I plan to get started fairly soon. Ive got my hands on some seeds that I’ve grown before that ended up being a personal favorite of mine and will probably try to sprout a few of my own that I’ve been holding on too from past grows. Looking forward to getting my hands dirty again!

So now time for the goods

-I’ll be starting my seeds indoors in my 4x4 tent with the intention of putting them outdoors mid may

-They will start under my old (blurple) Mars hydro LED panels and eventually will be full sun for the summer (so hang in there this will be a long bumpy ride!)

-They are all regular seeds, I plan on keeping a male or two also to make more seeds for future grows

-I have 10 regular seeds from Symbiotic Genetics, strain is Wedding Crasher

-I will also be trying to sprout some of my old seeds I’ve had laying around. Strains are headband and honey banana.

I grow in soil, mixture of FFOF and 707 with some perlite. They will most likely end up in 3 gallon plastic pots until they are ready to go outside.

The official start date won’t be till the start of February. Ive got to get my things out of storage and set up. I wanted to get a journal started first to get me in the right mindset of doing this again

On a side note, I found out during my last grow journal that I suffer from a condition called cannabis hyperemesis syndrome. A condition that makes me very ill when using/consuming cannabis (total buzzkill and a bummer I know). since I’ve stopped smoking I’ve felt great, full of energy and healthy as can be. So I quit growing for a while but I must say that I miss it dearly. I realized that the only thing I missed more than smoking it was actually growing it. So I’m dusting off the LED panels and going to see if i still got it.

If you are still reading this thank you. I look forward to this long journey and getting to know more of you. Pictures will be coming shortly of my set up and everything else once I get started. Peace and positive vibes!
Hey @LED209 Hope you are well my friend.
Mind if I pull up a chair, I love to chat.:popcorn:

Stay safe
Bill

Hi and welcome back... I'm sure you got it just think of it as riding a bike....just don't forget the seat. o_O but light and luck my friend I'll be in and out.

Hey @LED209 Hope you are well my friend.
Mind if I pull up a chair, I love to chat.:popcorn:

Stay safe
Bill
Hello Bill, I am doing well thank you. I appreciate you stopping by my journal, looking forward to getting back into the swing of things. Glad you will be along for the ride!

Welcome back @LED209

I am unable to do an outdoor grow in my state at this time, but I will enjoy following and watching your skill come back.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..
Hiya token, thanks for stopping by. I use to grow strictly indoors but found a passion for growing under the sun. I’m allowed 6 plants, but because I’m growing regular seeds I’ll pop a few extra to account for males and dud seeds. I have some that are a few years old so we will see if they still have any life in them!

Hi and welcome back... I'm sure you got it just think of it as riding a bike....just don't forget the seat. o_O but light and luck my friend I'll be in and out.
Hey happy, that is the exact mentality I plan to implement this grow. Going back to basics and hopefully learning more as I go. I appreciate you stopping by and stay tuned, it might be a slow start to this journal but when summer gets closer things will heat up around here! Puns and all haha

You must be out west.
I did a gorilla grow a few years back and it turned into a night mare trying to keep them watered with high temp. I put them in the ground on 4/20 and they had to endure snow and freezing temps also. The harvest wasn't even worth the gas I used going back and forth.
Next time I grow outside it will be legal for me.
Who knows when that's going to happen.

You must be out west.
I did a gorilla grow a few years back and it turned into a night mare trying to keep them watered with high temp. I put them in the ground on 4/20 and they had to endure snow and freezing temps also. The harvest wasn't even worth the gas I used going back and forth.
Next time I grow outside it will be legal for me.
Who knows when that's going to happen.
Yes I am out west. We regularly have temps 100+ and when the ladies get big they can drink up quite a bit of water for sure. I couldn’t imagine not being able to check on them when I want, I’ve never tried a gorilla grow. I use to have a much larger area to grow in and I’ve grown some monsters in the past. But now a days I can get more than enough from a few pants and a full growing season.

I'd like to watch how this goes/grows. I'm just soaking up knowledge wherever it can be offered.
Hey renaissance man, thanks for stopping by. I’ve grown for about 10 years now but still have much to learn. I think that’s part of why i like growing so much. Always room for improvement. If you have any questions please feel free to ask and I’ll help if I can

88FB1CDF-018E-4E0E-B84D-A0488FCAC955.jpeg

hey all. I started picking up some things that I’m going to be needing along the way. I like to spread it out and not buy it all at once since it can get expensive. This is from today’s haul. I use the biobizz line of nutrients. I have since my first grow and love them. I bought the grow and the fish mix today. Since I won’t be flowering plants for quite some time I figured the bloom nutes can wait.

I got a bag of FFOF and yes I start even my seedlings in it. Only the strong survive around here lol and I’ve never actually had an issue starting them in it. The dr earth and worm castings are for the compost tea’s I make for my outdoor plants. I try to mix them in ever few weeks to feed the soil.

The one think I use and I don’t see a lot of hype around even tho it should is the good old just for plants molasses. The tea I make puts the good microbes and such in the soil and they have a sweet tooth. Just can’t over do it. It’s like raising babies on just candy. You get it.

Also got a new humidity dome and some new rooter plugs. I usually start my seeds directly in them. But I may experiment with my older seeds using the water cup/ paper towel/ directly in soil. Maybe compare and see what works best? Could be fun.

Got my pack of seeds too! Super excited the last time I grew these I cloned the hell out of it and grew it for 2 years. Hoping to find another winner inside. Hope you all have a great night. Next step is cleaning my shed out and finding my tent in storage.

066F0EE0-5E3F-4049-A163-54E7562EF16D.jpeg

E1B74B17-C667-4CA4-AAFF-CD4B82821CF1.jpeg

Hey y’all. Went through some photos of the last wedding crasher grow I did a few years back and these where the winners I kept from that batch of seeds. Hopefully I can find a couple more this summer with the new seeds I got. Absolutely beautiful plants and great smoke.

I start my plants in my shed inside a 4x4 tent. I went out there today and the temps are not ideal. So I still might be waiting a bit longer to start my new batch of seeds. I still have some things to set up before I do anyway. I’m going out of town this weekend so hopefully I can get my tent set up next week sometime and make sure everything is in working order. So stay tuned I’ll get this rolling soon.

6B9AE997-B1E0-4CE1-9EEC-D5CD153828B7.png

C949A291-1FA8-440E-97E2-C3ECF621E8A8.png

Hey what’s up 420fam, so I decided I am going to start my seeds this weekend. I just can’t wait any longer I am a little too excited. So here is the master plan.

These ladies are in for the long hall. I will eventually be putting 4 of them outside for the summer, I usually put my plants outside mid may. Those plants will be growing for about 8 months total so it is my hope that they will get quite large. 2 of them will be grown in the ground(wedding crasher) and 2 (my headband seeds) will be in large fabric pots. Haven’t decided if I’m pulling out the 100 gallon ones again or not. Most likely the 40-60 gallon range.

Saturday I plan to set up my grow space indoors, get everything cleaned and prepped for them. My cousin wants 6 of them also so I will be starting probably 15-18 seeds since they are not feminized. They will grow in solo cups until it’s full of roots then 2 gallon pots till it’s time to go outside.

Depending on how many females I get I may finish a couple of them in my tent. Since I am allowed 6, 2 inside and 4 outside seems like the ideal plan for me. I also plan on keeping a male around to make more seeds for future grows. I may even cross the headband and wedding crasher to try and make a new strain of my own (wedding band?) (head crasher?) lol. It’s still pretty cold out there so I may have to run a heater to begin with but now that I got the itch to grow again I want to get this party started! You guys like big plants? I do

06FB4649-DD0E-4989-B0E6-8B3B427F67D4.png

FACCE0B8-1A07-42E1-8781-BA3560983E28.png

015C5DC6-2E07-4846-8195-E04912DBE91E.png

Hey what’s up 420fam, so I decided I am going to start my seeds this weekend. I just can’t wait any longer I am a little too excited. So here is the master plan.

These ladies are in for the long hall. I will eventually be putting 4 of them outside for the summer, I usually put my plants outside mid may. Those plants will be growing for about 8 months total so it is my hope that they will get quite large. 2 of them will be grown in the ground(wedding crasher) and 2 (my headband seeds) will be in large fabric pots. Haven’t decided if I’m pulling out the 100 gallon ones again or not. Most likely the 40-60 gallon range.

Saturday I plan to set up my grow space indoors, get everything cleaned and prepped for them. My cousin wants 6 of them also so I will be starting probably 15-18 seeds since they are not feminized. They will grow in solo cups until it’s full of roots then 2 gallon pots till it’s time to go outside.

Depending on how many females I get I may finish a couple of them in my tent. Since I am allowed 6, 2 inside and 4 outside seems like the ideal plan for me. I also plan on keeping a male around to make more seeds for future grows. I may even cross the headband and wedding crasher to try and make a new strain of my own (wedding band?) (head crasher?) lol. It’s still pretty cold out there so I may have to run a heater to begin with but now that I got the itch to grow again I want to get this party started! You guys like big plants? I do

06FB4649-DD0E-4989-B0E6-8B3B427F67D4.png

FACCE0B8-1A07-42E1-8781-BA3560983E28.png

015C5DC6-2E07-4846-8195-E04912DBE91E.png
If I didn't see that cola, I wouldn't have believed it was that big... wow!

Hey LED209

Mind if I follow along? I'm no good with dirt, but one of these days soon I'll be trying to grow in soil, and I'd like to soak up what knowledge I can till then!

Back
Top Bottom