Back For Some Indoor & Outdoor Adventures!

It’s
Hey this is going to be great. Sorry to hear you cant smoke any more but glad you're feeling better. Im along for the ride :hookah:
It’s okay. I was pretty bummed out for about 6 months or so. But I’m passed it now. Glad to have you along for the ride don chief!

Hey LED209

Mind if I follow along? I'm no good with dirt, but one of these days soon I'll be trying to grow in soil, and I'd like to soak up what knowledge I can till then!
I love how people from all around the world can grow the same plant so many different ways. It’s part of why it interests me so much. I’ve only ever grown in dirt so it’s all I know. I’ll do my best to not mess this one up lol

Well, tomorrow is the day! It’s been too long, I’m almost nervous about starting the seeds lol. I’m sure it will all be fine, once I get some dirt on my hands it will all start coming back to me.

I was looking through all the seeds that I have been making/collecting over the years. I’m hoping they germinate well enough. I think instead of the headband I’m going to go with Honey Banana. That cola I posted a picture of in my last post was from that plant.

I have a couple reasons for wanting to grow that again. One was the size of the plants. Another is the amounts of concentrate I was able to extract from the finished product. The buds just dripped with resin. One of the highest returns I ever had when making rosin/hash. It’s also a fast flowering plant. Since the crashers I’ve grown in the past seemed to not want to finish until mid October I figure it would be cool to also grow a plant that I think will finish sometime mid September. It will also help me with the whole trimming process. I won’t have to try and cut everything down at once (assuming they are like the ones I grew before).

We will see, I’m glad you are all here with me. Not only to ride along but to share. Another update will be coming tomorrow. I will also be setting up my tent on Saturday. Lots of work ahead but I’m looking forward to it.

Great to see you're back!! I'm really looking forward to watching your grow this season. :party:

Great to see you're back!! I'm really looking forward to watching your grow this season. :party:
Beez! What’s up my friend. Glad to be back. I’m lookin forward to getting caught up with all you got going on as well. Thanks for stopping by and saying hello, appreciate it

Good afternoon 420! So I started to soak my seeds today 10 wedding crasher and 10 honey banana. I got home last night and looked all over for my seedling heat mat but couldn’t find it so I decided to wait until I got that. I went to the local hydro shop a few hours ago and picked one up, along with a few other things.

Finally got my tent set up, I noticed a couple of small holes in it( it’s old but still functional) so I’ll be getting some gorilla tape to cover those up before the plants go in it. I also need to clean/disinfect it up to make sure it’s good to go for the fun. Once my seeds stop floating I’ll be putting them into the rapid rooters and try to patiently wait until they pop up! Wish me luck! Also I got my light out of storage and at first only one panel would turn on. I opened it up and blew out all the dust and now seems to be working just fine. Guess I haven’t fired them up in a couple years so glad it’s still operational.

3EA7A04A-8D2C-4DF5-B071-278AB85FC585.jpeg

255C2702-5B64-47D0-BBA4-E02E5B446262.jpeg

1CB201A3-BF1B-48D3-8A55-F83F2812E86E.jpeg

BADB0D62-549C-49BA-A452-74087CCDEB08.jpeg

002C8908-F1A9-472C-9FB0-96B2F07F8CA9.jpeg

Good afternoon 420! So I started to soak my seeds today 10 wedding crasher and 10 honey banana. I got home last night and looked all over for my seedling heat mat but couldn’t find it so I decided to wait until I got that. I went to the local hydro shop a few hours ago and picked one up, along with a few other things.

Finally got my tent set up, I noticed a couple of small holes in it( it’s old but still functional so I’ll be getting some gorilla tape to cover those up before the plants go in it. I also need to clean/disinfect it up to make sure it’s god to go for the fun. Once my seeds stop floating I’ll be putting them into the rapid rooters and try to patiently wait until they pop up! Wish me luck! Also I got my light out of storage and at first only one panel would turn on. I opened it up and blew out all the dust and now seems to be working just fine. Guess I haven’t fired them up in a couple years so glad it’s still operational.

3EA7A04A-8D2C-4DF5-B071-278AB85FC585.jpeg

255C2702-5B64-47D0-BBA4-E02E5B446262.jpeg

1CB201A3-BF1B-48D3-8A55-F83F2812E86E.jpeg

BADB0D62-549C-49BA-A452-74087CCDEB08.jpeg

002C8908-F1A9-472C-9FB0-96B2F07F8CA9.jpeg
I’m jealous looking at starting my home gym and everything is so expensive.

I’m jealous looking at starting my home gym and everything is so expensive.
It was expensive for sure. When COVID happened and closed all the gyms my wife and I decided it was time to start piecing together our own. I started with a squat rack and barbell, found a guy on offer up that had those rubber plates and dumbbells. Then just kept buying stuff here and there. I probably have close to 3k in equipment now but it’s worth it. Was paying about 150/mo for my wife and I for the gym membership. Plus gas back and forth. I think it’s close to paying for itself now!

It was expensive for sure. When COVID happened and closed all the gyms my wife and I decided it was time to start piecing together our own. I started with a squat rack and barbell, found a guy on offer up that had those rubber plates and dumbbells. Then just kept buying stuff here and there. I probably have close to 3k in equipment now but it’s worth it. Was paying about 150/mo for my wife and I for the gym membership. Plus gas back and forth. I think it’s close to paying for itself now!
Definitely will pay itself off for sure.

Hey LED209.

I hope you don't mind a new observer. I promise not to make a bunch of noise.

Those weights made my back hurt just to look at them. And that's all I have to say for right now. :Rasta:

Hey LED209.

I hope you don't mind a new observer. I promise not to make a bunch of noise.

Those weights made my back hurt just to look at them. And that's all I have to say for right now. :Rasta:
Everyone is welcome here GDB nice to have you! Don’t worry, I’ll do all the heavy lifting. Just kick back and relax and enjoy my friend.

Back
Top Bottom