3 White Widow & 1 BC Big Bud, Hydro Drip

Whats the difference in the bud size between the White Widow and the BC Big Bud?

Its not a fair contest. I tried to fim all the plants at about 5 nodes way back in veg mode. I nailed two of the WW's, I missed on the BCBB and one of the WW's. The two I missed just grew into a what looks like a typical plant would if had not been touched at all.

Near as I can tell right now the two misses will give 2 - 4 ozs each. The two I got right have much more on them. And I mean a lot more.

Its not a fair contest. I tried to fim all the plants at about 5 nodes way back in veg mode. I nailed two of the WW's, I missed on the BCBB and one of the WW's. The two I missed just grew into a what looks like a typical plant would if had not been touched at all.

Near as I can tell right now the two misses will give 2 - 4 ozs each. The two I got right have much more on them. And I mean a lot more.
Are you getting those pics in the gallery ? If you didn’t you need to get those girls in there, beautiful work !

Are you getting those pics in the gallery ? If you didn’t you need to get those girls in there, beautiful work !

Thanks West hippie. I had a slow start but it has come around for my first shot at hydro.

The only pics I have posted have been here in my journal to date.

Thanks West hippie. I had a slow start but it has come around for my first shot at hydro.

The only pics I have posted have been here in my journal to date.
You need to submit what you have going as your going . I didn’t do it now I wished I did ! I’m fixated to submit my in the tent as completed .

Day 50 flowering... change over to late flowering nute mixture for 10 days, then flush

So I swapped out my 80 liter reservoir for the new late flowering mixture. Managed to screw that up royally. :)

For those that have followed along you all know what great help @Scrogdawg has been. I have been using his nute mixture for the better part of the grow. We both use the same nutes and same size reservoir and he has first hand experience with WW. Great fit.

In this last mixture I managed to misread tsp for tbsp for the powder form bloom ferts. Did up the 80 liters and put the EC meter in...wtf...EC @ 2.2

Only took me a few seconds to realize where I had to have gone wrong. So before I even got around to ph'ing the reservoir I had to pour it all off in clean buckets. And then start again, lol.

When I did the reservoir up the second time my EC was @ 1.3 - 1.4 That was still a little higher than I thought it would be but we will see how it goes. Interesting enough my ph was @ 5.5 after nute mix, whereas it almost always sits @ 6.1 - 6.2 after nutes are mixed in. That power form of bloom ferts is the only difference so that must be the culprit. I just left it @ 5.5 and will closely monitor it for the day.

I will figure out how to mix in the nutes I took out, just have to water it down some. We will see how the plants use this mixture and go from there.

I had to remove all plants from the tent to do a good cleanup. Got some pics from the hallway...

Attachments

• 20190219_112617.jpg
    20190219_112617.jpg
    549.7 KB · Views: 155
  • 20190219_112701.jpg
    20190219_112701.jpg
    550 KB · Views: 148
  • 20190219_112906.jpg
    20190219_112906.jpg
    635 KB · Views: 144
  • 20190219_113045.jpg
    20190219_113045.jpg
    499.8 KB · Views: 154
  • 20190219_113053.jpg
    20190219_113053.jpg
    556.5 KB · Views: 144
Day 50 flowering... change over to late flowering nute mixture for 10 days, then flush

So I swapped out my 80 liter reservoir for the new late flowering mixture. Managed to screw that up royally. :)

For those that have followed along you all know what great help @Scrogdawg has been. I have been using his nute mixture for the better part of the grow. We both use the same nutes and same size reservoir and he has first hand experience with WW. Great fit.

In this last mixture I managed to misread tsp for tbsp for the power form bloom ferts. Did up the 80 liters and put the EC meter in...wtf...EC @ 2.2

Only took me a few seconds to realize where I had to have gone wrong. So before I even got around to ph'ing the reservoir I had to pour it all off in clean buckets. And then start again, lol.

When I did the reservoir up the second time my EC was @ 1.3 - 1.4 That was still a little higher than I thought it would be but we will see how it goes. Interesting enough my ph was @ 5.5 after nute mix, whereas it almost always sits @ 6.1 - 6.2 after nutes are mixed in. That power form of bloom ferts is the only difference so that must be the culprit. I just left it @ 5.5 and will closely monitor it for the day.

I will figure out how to mix in the nutes I took out, just have to water it down some. We will see how the plants use this mixture and go from there.

I had to remove all plants from the tent to do a good cleanup. Got some pics from the hallway...
Gallery pics for sure , you have winners there !

lol...I've done that in the past.:laugh:

Mocking me, wicked, lol. :D

My plan for flushing @Scrogdawg .... what ya think

I plan to flush for 3 days with the GH FloraKleen. I will dump the reservoir each of the 3 days to get rid of salts and other undesirables. I got the time so why not go the extra mile.

Then two days with just ph water.

Then one day with no water at all. Make them use up whatever they have stored up and see if a little stress at the end helps with tricomes.

Maybe I have just read too much, lol.

If the sun is shining they need to drink. I fill with new water and flush agent. PPM's are always 0 or very near 0. PH water to 5.5. If the they're drinking and the 0 or near 0 ppm's don't change, the plants have no choice but to feed from within. If thats the case then changing the flush seems a waste. Just my 2 cents. Nothing wrong with your plan though, it covers all the bases.

What are you using to monitor ph, ppm, temp?

Day 51 Flowering

Well they took to that nute mixture. Gobbled down 20 liters yesterday. I watered down one of the 4 buckets I had set aside after my screw up. About 1/3 water and 2/3 nute mix gave me an EC of 1.3, close enough.

Time to start keeping a closer eye on the tricomes now. They will determine the chop date. :D

In this last mixture I managed to misread tsp for tbsp for the powder form bloom ferts. Did up the 80 liters and put the EC meter in...wtf...EC @ 2.2

@Grandpa Tokin West Hippie thought you.d like to see some more hydro grow .

Interesting to watch. I have three WWxBB that should finish off in a week or two, but just lurking for now.
I want to see them but you need your signature of your grow ! I'll go thru journals in progress.

exactly what gallery are you talking about?
Go to the hamburger block top left select then scroll down to Gallery ,if your on an iphone or top right if on a PC

Back
Top Bottom