Trying hydro

fasts102376

HELLO ALL:cheesygrinsmiley: i'm going to try another grow journal and stick with it this time..
lol ok here i go..

SEEDS
i have 2 white rhino 2 arizona and 1 blue truck (never heard of it) but thats what he called it:cheesygrinsmiley: first i planted them in dirt 10-21-06 then they poped up on 10-27-06. i let the grow in dirt intill 11-6-06 the i transplanted into 5g dwc bubbler i made. i'm using 3''netpots with hydrotron pellets..

ROOM
4x4x6'3 i have a fart fan sucking air from the outside and a furis fan sucking the air out.i.m useing a 400w mh and a 360 convertion bulb for the flowering. t
temp stays around 72 77 degrees hum is 40 to 50%

nute's
GH 3 SERIES some superthrive liquid karma.. i'm 5g buckets. i used 13ml flora grow 13ml flora micro and 13ml flora bloom and 40ml liquid karma.the chart says 2.5ml per gallon.. two of my buckets i used tap water the ppm was 175 and the ph of my tap water was 7.0 but i used some ph down now the ph is 5.5. the other 2 bucket is good water destilled water can't spell :laughtwo: :laughtwo:

i have the good water on my white rhino the ph was 5.6 ppm was 435. the rhino ph was 5.5 and the ppm was 503.. the arizna plants ph was 5.6 ppm was 672.. i hope that aint to high the chart say 400 to 800ppm. waiting on my pic to approve.. thanks:cheesygrinsmiley:

white rhino
white_rhino13.jpg

white rhino2
white_rhino25.jpg

arizona
arizona11.jpg

this plant called blue truck. i never heard of this strain. it looks more indica to me..
blue_truck4.jpg

11-15-06_0121.jpg

LITTLE UPDATE
white rhino.
11-20-06_0031.jpg

the roots of the white rhino..
11-20-06_0041.jpg

this it the blue truck..
11-20-06_0051.jpg

roots of the blue truck..
11-20-06_0061.jpg

white rhino2,,
11-20-06_0011.jpg

white rhino2 roots..
11-20-06_0021.jpg

damm my ph tester went bad today:-(.. i was checking my ph and it f**k up on me. i put some ph down in and a 1\2 hr later i check it and it was still up so i put some more ph down and it did'nt help so i calerbrated it and i could'nt get it right dammm.. so i took to my store where i bought it and she fix it.. the bad part about it i had to use tap water intill i get paid.. i hope it will survie intill friday.. lol so after i got my ph tester fix i check my other plants and the ph was 3.9 wow. do u think my plant will be allright intill friday with tap water? my tap water ph is 7.0 but i ph it down and my ppm is 160. after all said and done my ph is 5.7 and ppm is 850.. thanks:peace:

hello all.. y is my leave starting to curl downwards and on the edges. my room temp is 70 and thenight time 63 to 65 humidty is 38 to 45. my ppm is 1400 ph 5.6. i'm in the 4th week of vegging (i think) if u need any more imfo plz let me know.. thanks:cheesygrinsmiley:
edges_r_curling1.jpg

look at the middle bottom leaf and u can see how the edges are curling

this pic of my leave is folding in half and curling downward on the ends..
curling_leaf1.jpg

hello all:cheesygrinsmiley: well i have a little problem. my leaf r starting to change colors on me.. let me start off with i just put in flowering 2or 4 days ago. i changed to store bought water i was using tap water. anyway i used the 4th week vegging. GH feeding program. PLUS I USED 25ML CAL-MAG the ph 5.6 and ppm was 1413. the rust or brown patches r in between the vein stating to end to middle right now. the room temps been 72 to 78 and the hummidty been 37 to 39.. if i left anything out plzs let me know thanks:cheesygrinsmiley:

this is my white rhino
white_rhino_with_spots1.jpg

this plant here i notice the light was real close,but i need ur advice.. the leaves started to burn yellow on the edges and folding. tell me what u think. thank you:cheesygrinsmiley:
white rhino..
heat_burn1.jpg

ok on this plant if u look close u can see craiter holes on the leaf.. again lots of help needed here:cheesygrinsmiley: thanks
white rhino
wow2.jpg

this is my blue truck. it's looking bushy but take a good look at mmy leave's they look bad.. the ph is 5.2 and the ppm 1413. thanks for looking:cheesygrinsmiley: help!! lol
blue_truck21.jpg

this pic of my white rhino looks to be a female i see hairs,i hope she stays a female...:cheesygrinsmiley:
white_rhino41.jpg

Here's what I'd do:
-Flush the system completely
-I'd also go easier on the nutes--maybe 1100 or 1200 ppm. when I re-fill the res.
-Examine the leaves--especially the undersides--for spider mites. They are very tiny.

P.S., the plants aren't sexually mature yet. You won't be able to tell sex until then, and you won't know for sure until 2 weeks into 12/12.

RangerDanger said:
Here's what I'd do:
-Flush the system completely
-I'd also go easier on the nutes--maybe 1100 or 1200 ppm. when I re-fill the res.
-Examine the leaves--especially the undersides--for spider mites. They are very tiny.

P.S., the plants aren't sexually mature yet. You won't be able to tell sex until then, and you won't know for sure until 2 weeks into 12/12.
thanks R.R. i'll do that and keep u posted:cheesygrinsmiley: p.s. should i keep the vegging nutes or go to the flowering nutes. i'm still in the first week of flowering?

UPDATE 12-13-06
HELLO ALL:cheesygrinsmiley: i'm going on 2weeks of flowering.. i've had a little trouble this week with the white rhino.. i had to do a flush and lower the nutes from ppm 1400 to 1200 and its been a few hours since i did that and they look good, thanks to the advice i got:cheesygrinsmiley: i have 2 females so far:headbanger: the other 2 aint showed yet.. here's a few pics.. if u see anything wrong plz tell me.. thanks

this is white rhino.. this is the nute;s i used. 30ml micgro 30 ml grow 50ml bloom and 25ml cal-mag in a 5g bucket..
hairs11.jpg

this is the plant i'm having trouble with.. what does this problem look like 2u?
this plant is the white rhino.
white_rhino_11.jpg

this is my plant called blue truck.. but i think it might be a male:-(
top_pic_blue_truck1.jpg

this is my arizona i'm feeding it fox farm.. looks bushy:cheesygrinsmiley:
arizona_plant1.jpg

this is my other white rhino is u look real close on the right side u can see hairs....
hairs_on_W_R_21.jpg

this is white rhino 2 this is the plant that was real close to the light, i'm hopeing thats what caused that to this leaf..
white_rhino221.jpg

this is another pic of my blue truck..:bong:
blue_truck31.jpg

this pic is all of them.. but if see anything wrong let me know good or bad u won't hurt my fellings.. lol i'll take any tips if u have any..
OVER_ALL_PIC1.jpg

thanks for looking :peace:

Always check both sides of a damage leaf after you remove it from the plant. You are looking for any black specs or small areas that might be eaten or damaged. This is good practice so when a pest does invade your grow, you are able to control it before it becomes a infestation. I am not saying that is why the leaf looks like that but always check to make sure. Surprizes are bad.

thanks guy:cheesygrinsmiley: i hope they'll be fine. thanks for the comments:cheesygrinsmiley: both white rhino have hairs and my arizona showing hairs too,but my blue truck mite be a male:-( i'll keep u all posted.. plus i did check fo mite did'nt see anything yet.. i went and bought a 30x scope..

hello all.. i looked at thr roots and the look all twisted like in a ball... the others r just hanging strait downwards. this may sound silly can i untangle the roots with no damage?i'll try to get pic... thanks

Back
Top Bottom