Jay233 Grow - Jack Herer - NL x Skunk - THC Bomb - White Rhino - Critical - 600W HPS

Re: Jay233 Grow Jack Herer - NL x Skunk - THC Bomb - White Rhino - Critical - 600W HP

Hey buddy....glad is well with the world of Jay :)

Re: Jay233 Grow Jack Herer - NL x Skunk - THC Bomb - White Rhino - Critical - 600W HP

Thank you LA...glad to hear from you my friend :)

Jay good to see your keystrokes here again :high-five: I hope a tree did not get the best of you, lol.

Stop by soon, I have a care package for you, my yard has been interesting lately to say the least, but I'm pretty sure the clowns won't find where I buried your package. If you see a lot of flies and red spatter, that probably means some sorry fluxer found it and opened it, with no thought that it could be rigged.

No worries, I always have a back-up :peace:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom