CareStaker's HPS-LED Powered 4x4 - THC-Bomb - Spicy White Devil

Re: CareStaker's HPS-LED powered 4x4, THC-Bomb, Spicy-White-Devil,

Thanks Stealth! Saw your latest update yesterday as well, and forgot to leave you this link, if you are going to wash this round. LINK --> Bud Washing Thread if you haven't already seen it.

So I just learned what reps are today. Reps to you my man on the harvest and continued effort to always share knowledge whether it be from your own experience or a referenced one.

So I just learned what reps are today. Reps to you my man on the harvest and continued effort to always share knowledge whether it be from your own experience or a referenced one.

Thanks bro! :thanks: I learned by example, from so many of the fine members here. Thanks for reminding me how awesome it is here. :thumb:

Will have to take some and will post them my friend!

SWD-Clone popcorn bud from the bottom. Can't wait to try her - pulling her tonight :) :circle-of-love:
IMAG6730.jpg

I'll get some of the THCBomb and post them, with the dry numbers. :peace::Namaste::high-five:

hey C.S. i think you are really a master trichs producer Man, your plants are crazy in resin Bro', like the Doc, you really impressed me.
your results are over my goal C.S. i wish i could have that too in the end...
very well done on this plantv M8.

did you observed like i told you, that the thc-bomb pack on weigh in the 3 last weeks ?
i'm curious to know if it was in yours like in my friend groom.
so nice plant C.S.

Congrats on the harvest CS. Beautiful looking buds.

Thanks again AS! :dreamy:

hey C.S. i think you are really a master trichs producer Man, your plants are crazy in resin Bro', like the Doc, you really impressed me.

did you observed like i told you, that the thc-bomb pack on weigh in the 3 last weeks ?
so nice plant C.S.

Didn't really post right the first time...and I couldn't get back to edit.
We are taking care of a sick family member, who has moved in with us for now, so we are trying to keep it out of sight. I had to harvest in my bedroom! :)

Anyway, here is my correction of post #145.

Congrats on the harvest CS. Beautiful looking buds.

Thanks kindly AS, I am a happy farmer ...here let's celebrate! :) ! :passitleft:

hey C.S. I think you are really a master trichs producer Man, your plants are crazy in resin Bro', like the Doc, you really impressed me.

You are so kind E.D, thank you! I am lucky enough to have some great gear, and that helps a lot, when growing indoors. I don't know for certain, but I attribute the frost to the LED lights first, then the expensive Advanced Nutes & additives second, and then lastly, my growing skills. I'm getting better at growing, but much of it indoors, is what you have to work with. :) Can't wait for you to get your LEDs my friend. I bet you will why I love them so much, even aside from the heat savings.

so nice plant C.S.

Yes, she certainly did. They fattened up, and got super heavy, in the very last two weeks. Very dense, and frosty. I am waiting for her to dry, but will able to try her soon. I think she is the heaviest density of anything I've grown to date. Buds look like they got sprayed with white paint.

Thanks man, always good to see you around my friend!

-- I have the in-laws staying with me right now, so I can't get any natural light photos of the buds, but I tied.....will post some more when I'm able to get better pix ! Peace, Love, and GGNs!

Think these are mostly Lucy. Will grab some Bombs, and get them in there, just a sec!

IMAG6741.jpg
IMAG6743.jpg
IMAG6742.jpg

testing some of these :) Hard to get some good pics right now, but this is THCB. Smoke is very promising. Hits hard already, but it hasn't really come together yet, so I'll waiting about a week and try it again. They were washed and are now dried down to about 65RH, so they are in jars with humidipaks.

So here's the tally. It would have been much better, without the mold issue that took all of the lower branches on both the Lucy and the THCB. All in all, a great grow, despite the mold that took much of the weight on the last two.

SWD, 230g
Lucy, 32g
THCB, 35g

This is THCB. I think :)

IMAG6759.jpg
IMAG6757.jpg

Peace & love!

Thanks Stealth! Saw your latest update yesterday as well, and forgot to leave you this link, if you are going to wash this round. LINK --> Bud Washing Thread if you haven't already seen it.

Thanks for the link CS, Its good reading and I'm still going through it.
Did I read your post right? Did you wash you recent harvest?
I'm very close to harvest now and my mind is made up, I'm doing the bud washing after I cut her down. I'm sure I've smoked tons of pesticides in the past, but now that I'm growing my own I'd rather not, so I'm gonna wash it off before the dry.

Nice "buds on plate" pic, they look super frosty.:yummy:

Thanks for the link CS, Its good reading and I'm still going through it.
Did I read your post right? Did you wash you recent harvest?
I'm very close to harvest now and my mind is made up, I'm doing the bud washing after I cut her down. I'm sure I've smoked tons of pesticides in the past, but now that I'm growing my own I'd rather not, so I'm gonna wash it off before the dry.

Nice "buds on plate" pic, they look super frosty.:yummy:

Anytime Stealth, thank you! I did wash them all, except for the SWD-Clone which I couldn't wash, due to family visiting, and having to harvest & trim in my bedroom. I've washed every harvest since my second run, so for more than a year now. I feel better knowing it's clean, and it looks, tastes, and cures better too. If you have low ambient RH, it's a huge help in drying.

SWD, 230g
Lucy, 32g
THCB, 35g
SWD clone - 132g

Here's some of the clone. Very, very potent. I didn't trim her sugar leafs, they were just too sticky to chop off.

IMAG6778.jpg
IMAG6760.jpg
IMAG6777.jpg
IMAG6771.jpg
IMAG6768.jpg
IMAG6761.jpg
IMAG6764.jpg

You won't regret it. It's the final refinement in the drying/curing process imo.

Some Devil. Until I find something better, this is going to be a staple crop. 230 grams in a 3 gal, in 111 days start to finish including veg for her mother plant that went before her. Clone (pics) put out 4.4 zips for a total of over 12 zips for the pair.
IMAG6778.jpg
IMAG6777.jpg
IMAG6771.jpg
IMAG6770.jpg
IMAG6768.jpg
IMAG6764.jpg
IMAG6761.jpg
IMAG6760.jpg

THCB is coming together. Going to up-pot the next round today. Peace and love !

Some Devil. Until I find something better, this is going to be a staple crop. 230 grams in a 3 gal, in 111 days start to finish including veg for her mother plant that went before her. Clone (pics) put out 4.4 zips for a total of over 12 zips for the pair.

THCB is coming together. Going to up-pot the next round today. Peace and love !

What a monster! That's ... 2.07 grams/day. :thedoubletake::woohoo:

+reps

What a monster! That's ... 2.07 grams/day. :thedoubletake::woohoo:

+reps

I know, that's crazy right? An absolute beast. That's what I expected CC to be like. I now look at my other plants, and I do love them...but - SWD is just so exciting to watch.
I checked the pics during the last grow, and she went from a 20" four headed moppet to a 42" beastbush in just a blink. I hope my other beans from that batch, have such :)

All I can come up with, is maybe they are F1 seeds, as they display that vigor. I think this one is my personal Panama...well, till I grow some Panama :) Love your journal, your girls are looking happy as always, Carnival :circle-of-love: Looks like we both have a score to settle with CC. She's all trixy.

Thanks for the reps GT! :peace::high-five:

This one is done.

I'll get a new journal up in a little while. I'll put the GLP, Widow, THCB2, in there.
GLP is now in day 2 of flower, and her branching and thickness - is looking much like SWD - the BIG one :circle-of-love::)

Peace and love. :Namaste::peace:

Back
Top Bottom