Carestaker's - Hybrid LED / HPS Powered 4x4 - Various Strains

Thanks bro :high-five: Should be some new things in the next one. I need more light with how I want to grow, so I'm shopping for new gear and beans. :) I gave about 30 ASD3x seeds to a friend, and he's dropped them all - so the hunt begins. :cheer:

ASD is All Smiles Diesel.

If you get a pack, you won't regret it. Great plant, outstanding smoke. They got the real deal Chem 91, and the cross with the Mass Super adds some speed and structure. I'm almost embarrassed at how much of it I can put away. It's not that it isn't potent, it's just that there's not a whole lot of ceiling with her. She calls to you, and says "if THIS much is THIS good, imagine.....MORE!" :volcano-smiley:It's exceptional. Sharply sour but full and heavy smoke...with some sweet gassy dankness. :circle-of-love:

Sweet!! :rollit:

Nugs on Parade!

Some final shots of the produce. The light wasn't great for these photos, but I did the best I could at the time.

Some stash... :)
a4201.jpg

ASD
asd17.jpg

More ASD
aass.jpg

Blue Dream
bd67.jpg

bd221.jpg

More Blue Dream
bd510.jpg
bd413.jpg

Candyland
cl39.jpg

cl220.jpg

PTW
ptw8.jpg

Master Kush was in the stash jar, and wanted her pic taken :)
mk19.jpg

This is a new seedling. I got about 40 or so seeds in ASD3, and I don't know who farted, but it's too many I think for them to be all selfed. I'm hoping it's either Candyland or PTW. The seeds were huge like CL, so I'm thinking it was her. In any event, the seedling is super vigorous, so I'm thinking it's a straight hybrid cross. The pheno hunt begins.

asd-cl.jpg

Thanks to everyone to being a part of my grow - Peace and Love to you all! :circle-of-love:

An Epic journal for sure Care Staker and the Buds are outstanding keep 'em green Buddy!!!

Awesome journal you have going here my friend. How did I ever miss this one?
:welldone:
I know I'm late but I hope there's room on the couch for one more.
:Namaste:

The pics of your Amherst Sour D along with the descriptions of the smoke make me want to go and pour a bag of fertilizer on my baby ASD so that I can get a taste ASAP. LOL!! I won't do that but I'll be anxiously waiting for her to finish that's for sure.

Again, awesome journal pal!
:thumb:

Awesome journal you have going here my friend. How did I ever miss this one?
:welldone:
I know I'm late but I hope there's room on the couch for one more.
:Namaste:

The pics of your Amherst Sour D along with the descriptions of the smoke make me want to go and pour a bag of fertilizer on my baby ASD so that I can get a taste ASAP. LOL!! I won't do that but I'll be anxiously waiting for her to finish that's for sure.

Again, awesome journal pal!
:thumb:

Thanks for those fine words, UncleCannabis! :thanks: Glad you found them, they came out pretty nice. Flavor, power and effect are all there. Your girls are off to a great start, I'll have to watch them grow. I hope to be back at it next month or so. :cheer:

Thanks again for the history lesson on the genetic origins of the Amherst Sour D. that you posted over on brightlight's journal.
That was extremely helpful since I haven't been able to find out much information on this one. :Namaste::high-five:

Good grief those buds are beautiful. Professional grade my friend.
Hey, if ya will, PM an invite when you get up n going. I'm still bent on winning a NotM contest someday so I'm keeping tabs on ya!

Thanks again for the history lesson on the genetic origins of the Amherst Sour D. that you posted over on brightlight's journal.
That was extremely helpful since I haven't been able to find out much information on this one. :Namaste::high-five:

Welcome Uncle! I'm enjoying her now, she's really impressive. I hope you like her too. Tips that I can remember....she's pretty easy enough to grow, she's a moderate feeder, run her till she looks rusty, but not too dark - about 68-70 days in my setup. She doesn't like being dry either, so I'd water her a day before I normally would. Other than that, she's a sweetheart.

Good grief those buds are beautiful. Professional grade my friend.
Hey, if ya will, PM an invite when you get up n going. I'm still bent on winning a NotM contest someday so I'm keeping tabs on ya!

Awww shucks, thank you! House is getting some work, so it's going to be longer than I want - but I'll get some flowers up before winter :) I'll PM you, when I do my friend. :Namaste:

Thanks for the tips. Much appreciated!!
:thanks::Namaste:
I'm jotting this down in my notes now.

wow CS, i'm so sorry i missed your harvest :/

i read through the whole thing and what a trip it was, great stuff mate as expected from you ;)
looking forward to some new adventures :Namaste:

Took me a while to get through this, but I'm glad I took the time.

I see you have gone from strength to strength.

Some of the best looking plants I've seen in a while.

Took me a while to get through this, but I'm glad I took the time.
I see you have gone from strength to strength.
Some of the best looking plants I've seen in a while.

Thanks for that Blaze, glad to have you! :Namaste:

Glad more members continue to drop in here CS because it gives me reason to view those spectacular buds again & again. WOW factor still in effect.:passitleft:

:passitleft:Thanks brother. I'm hoping to have some new toys to play with soon :) I'll drop you a line when I'm about ready. :Namaste:

What I want for Christmas is a new CS Grow Journal :) Merry Christmas Bro!

Merry Christmas AS! I'm hoping to be able to oblige soon, I really miss it. Don't forget to PM me when you're up and running again too! :Namaste:

Merry Christmas brother. Best holidaze wishes from the dk family.

Thanks for that Dusty, It was good daze my keify brother :Namaste:

May everyone have a health and happy 2016!

Please invite me to your next journal bud.

Will be my pleasure amigo :high-five: I'm hoping to get some seed into soil in the next two weeks.
Just today, Ms. Staker remarked that we need meds, so I'm gonna have to get started soon. :volcano-smiley:

Some contenders. some are in hand, some are on the way :)

There's only 4-5 spots to fill ......so it's going to be a total Chemfest :love:

Humbolt Bubba's Gift
Connoisseur Genetics East Coast Sour Diesel Haze Fem
Devils Harvest Strawberry Sour Diesel Feminised Fem
Humboldt 707 Truthband Fem
Reserva Privada Skywalker OG Kush Fem
Cali Connect Corleone Kush REG
Connoisseur Genetics - SSSDH Fem....Aka.... SuperSilverSourDieselHaze

Wish I could start them now.... I really can't wait :)

Nice selection! :thumb:

When I decide to run some OGs, you're the guy I'm gonna come to for advice on strains. :slide:

Some great genetics there bud, and I also love the chem family.

The sour chiesel I'm busy growing now has a great smell, taste and high.

Nice selection! :thumb:

When I decide to run some OGs, you're the guy I'm gonna come to for advice on strains. :slide:

Thank Gray, and it would be my pleasure. Shottafire has grown some amazing OG...I'm going to revisit his thread.

Some great genetics there bud, and I also love the chem family.

The sour chiesel I'm busy growing now has a great smell, taste and high.

I bet she smells amazing. Chem crosses seem to almost always smell great, even if the distinct Chem smell is somewhat lost in the mix. We must sound crazy though...she smells soooo good, just like a Sour-Skunky-CheeseFoot hahaha!

Your harvest looked bomb.... I'll have to get caught up! :volcano-smiley:

Thanks bud. Yeah, she smells exactly as described. Sour citrus, with a little menthol in the mix as well. Carries through well on the taste as well. At least for the first 3 tokes on the J, and this was from a quick dry from an early sample. Once properly dried and cured, she is going to be amazing and I think my new favourite strain. She will come down in a few days.

Back
Top Bottom