Carestaker's - Hybrid LED / HPS Powered 4x4 - Various Strains

I'll be ready when you are CareStaker, great job.

Thanks Six Oh, ;) I'll send you an invite, great to have you along for the ride. :high-five:

Took the words right outta my mouth bro!

Thanks Rascio, for all the positive energy! :Namaste:

Blazing up some of the smoke...and it's pretty sweet. Without a cure really, the ASD is butter smooth, and the BD is cool on the inhale, as if it wasn't even on fire. They both taste great. The BlueDream needs no amber - she came out quite nice this run. The testing continues. :)

Harvest Purple Trainwreck: Photo 4/30 Flower 5/15 Pull 7/22 63 days flower

Well here's the last little mongrel. She's pretty stout and nuggy for a tiny girl. She's about 2 ft tall. She recently started to toss some nanners (left door open once about two weeks ago). She was supposed to be an 8 week strain, but I ran her 9+transition, and she was just on the cusp of being ripe. She was the last girl standing, and I wanted to shut down the AC and light, so I just pulled at my first opportunity. I think this girl really leaned sativa, and that is why she's just coming into the window of ripeness. If I let her run, she really would have put on some weight. She's got that sativa spire thing going. Anyway, she's a nice surprise at the end.

ptw7.jpg
ptw22.jpg
ptw51.jpg
ptw31.jpg
ptw41.jpg
ptw11.jpg
ptw0.jpg
ptw71.jpg

Peace and love!

I hope you are enjoying this smoke... it has turned out to be my favorite to date by far... it had nice dense buds and I literally can't smoke it in a joint cause it is so resinous that before you are half way down the joint... the end is pure oil and clogs up... out comes the bong...:hookah: I hope you enjoy it as much as I am mine.... I still have a bit of it and very seldom share it...:) so hopefully my ordered beans will be here today and I can pop another bean of the PTW and have it ready before I run out of what I have.... I got a new cloner so next time I won't have to order beans cause I plan on running the strain for a while....:circle-of-love:

Happy daze brother. Ill be ready for your next journal, and more ready for a nug parade.

Coming up :high-five: Happy Daze to you brother, I'll send out the invite when I start a new one. I have some off journal stuff going on too, so I'll have some ladies to visit. :)

Send me an invite by pm when ya get up n going again bud.
Great grow.

Many thanks Cajun, Wouldn't be 420 without ya!

I hope you are enjoying this smoke... it has turned out to be my favorite to date by far... it had nice dense buds and I literally can't smoke it in a joint cause it is so resinous that before you are half way down the joint... the end is pure oil and clogs up... out comes the bong...:hookah: I hope you enjoy it as much as I am mine.... I still have a bit of it and very seldom share it...:) so hopefully my ordered beans will be here today and I can pop another bean of the PTW and have it ready before I run out of what I have.... I got a new cloner so next time I won't have to order beans cause I plan on running the strain for a while....:circle-of-love:

Love having you here D, and thanks for all of your positive thoughts and comments. I'm tried some of her last night, but after a certain point, I lost my whole brain - and can't remember a thing. I'll have to be more ... dunno, professional maybe haha. I'll try her again tonight, and will post the strain reviews here, and in the Strain section. I'll be reviewing HSO gear, BD, PTW, and ASD. I'll need to smoke a bunch of the PTW to prepare :circle-of-love:

Nugs on Parade!

Some final shots of the produce. The light wasn't great for these photos, but I did the best I could at the time.

Some stash... :)
a4201.jpg

ASD
asd17.jpg

More ASD
aass.jpg

Blue Dream
bd67.jpg

bd221.jpg

More Blue Dream
bd510.jpg
bd413.jpg

Candyland
cl39.jpg

cl220.jpg

PTW
ptw8.jpg

Master Kush was in the stash jar, and wanted her pic taken :)
mk19.jpg

This is a new seedling. I got about 40 or so seeds in ASD3, and I don't know who farted, but it's too many I think for them to be all selfed. I'm hoping it's either Candyland or PTW. The seeds were huge like CL, so I'm thinking it was her. In any event, the seedling is super vigorous, so I'm thinking it's a straight hybrid cross. The pheno hunt begins.

asd-cl.jpg

Thanks to everyone to being a part of my grow - Peace and Love to you all! :circle-of-love:

I'll be reviewing HSO gear, BD, PTW, and ASD. I'll need to smoke a bunch of the PTW to prepare :circle-of-love:
We've leased a tour bus Carestaker, on our way. :volcano-smiley::smokin:;):hookah::blunt::smokin::bong::roorrip::bongrip::ganjamon::Rasta::passitleft::passitleft:

Look out your window, We're here. Get in! It's a party bus.
B A R :partyboy:
......................:confused: Dusty

Kool baby hope it turns out to be a bmf. :)
happy daze brother.

Me too. She's looking like she might, she got that urge to grow.
Wonder what she is, and whether I'll be able to figure it out ;) Happy daze Dusty!

We've leased a tour bus Carestaker, on our way. :volcano-smiley::smokin:;):hookah::blunt::smokin::bong::roorrip::bongrip::ganjamon::Rasta::passitleft::passitleft:

Reggie Don't forget to stop by and pick me up. :)
Beautifully nuggage my good sir.
Happy daze brother.

B A R :partyboy:
......................:confused: Dusty

:bigtoke: I'm getting ready :hookah: honk when you're here :rofl:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

You got a crazy bud density even lower on the stems. It's ridiculous! Either you do alot of defoling early on, or your light really is a blast and you get a wonderful penetration (excluding that part where your skills matter).

Anyways brother, thank you for such teachings and I wish you the best of luck for the next round!

Big hug from the bottom of my :love:!
Keep it up!
:Namaste:

Thanxx for having us Carestaker.:welldone:

Epic journal CS! Can't wait for the new release :) I bet that bonus ASD3 seedling is enjoying life.

Thanks bro :high-five: Should be some new things in the next one. I need more light with how I want to grow, so I'm shopping for new gear and beans. :) I gave about 30 ASD3x seeds to a friend, and he's dropped them all - so the hunt begins. :cheer:

ASD is All Smiles Diesel.

If you get a pack, you won't regret it. Great plant, outstanding smoke. They got the real deal Chem 91, and the cross with the Mass Super adds some speed and structure. I'm almost embarrassed at how much of it I can put away. It's not that it isn't potent, it's just that there's not a whole lot of ceiling with her. She calls to you, and says "if THIS much is THIS good, imagine.....MORE!" :volcano-smiley:It's exceptional. Sharply sour but full and heavy smoke...with some sweet gassy dankness. :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom