CareStaker's HPS-LED Powered 4x4 - THC-Bomb - Spicy White Devil

Re: CareStaker's HPS-LED powered 4x4, THC-Bomb, Spicy-White-Devil,

you're right to modify your R.H. to dry it not to fast. if dried too fast, the chloro-taste will stay longer even if cured, the cure would take loooonger to achieve.
then keep on that way.
these budz makes my mouth....:drool: !!!!

you're right to modify your R.H. to dry it not to fast. if dried too fast, the chloro-taste will stay longer even if cured, the cure would take loooonger to achieve.
then keep on that way.
these budz makes my mouth....:drool: !!!!

Thanks for joining in, EC. It's good to hear that you agree. :thumb: I'm testing the modifications now, cause it's choppers today or tomorrow. ;)

Happy Harvest - wow what a beast. Trimming was forever.

Wet weight was 1036, not counting what I've taken off her to date.
She filled up both of my drying boxes, so I'm encouraged.

Will load some pics. Preharvest.
IMAG63701.jpg

Wow! I'm speechless ...

That's ... just beautiful! :circle-of-love:

+reps

Wow! I'm speechless ...

That's ... just beautiful! :circle-of-love:

+reps

Thank you! She is striking, and I was hoping winter would bring some Purp. I washed them up, of course. :)

Congrats on the harvest. Super jealous.

Thank you AS! It's just a matter of time. -- you're girls are stacking up, and are going to be ready soon enough!

Some SWD harvest photos. I have a lot more, but will refrain from posting them all :)

This is my highest yielding plant yet. I covered the LR floor with her ;) She's got to be more than 5 z ...but not sure what she'll weigh in at. My goal was 175g.

IMAG6384.jpg
IMAG64201.jpg
IMAG64081.jpg
IMAG6387.jpg

Humidity in my boxes is hovering around 75% with the lids open. I'll leave them like that for one day, and expect them to drop to high 60's, in the next 24hrs or so, and that will be perfect. If it drops further, I will shut the lids, and add a wet towel to the bottom.

Peace, and love. :peace::Namaste::thanks::420:

Couple more. Drying is going well. ~ 60RH in the boxes, so about 3-4 days left of drying, and a quick weigh in, and then the jars.
I may cut the smalls off the stem, and jar them earlier, if they start crisping up to fast, but so far, so good. THCB is frosting up, but I still don't understand her.

IMAG6435.jpg
IMAG6426.jpg
IMAG6429.jpg
IMAG6433.jpg

... Dayum ... :circle-of-love:

... Dayum ... :circle-of-love:

ha! you should be used to it.....I've seen the supermodels you trot out of your 'mystery room' -- where all the magic happens :)

I spose she'll have to do. ;) have to smoke SOMEthing. :smokin:

I just grow little 2-footers.

Yours are so ... pretty! SWD was absolutely gorgeous alive, and that trimmed branch looks like some kind of ideal example of what a guy should end up with when he's done growin' 'em. :thumb:

... my JD4 is lookin' mighty purdy, though ... :cheesygrinsmiley:

I just grow little 2-footers.

Yours are so ... pretty! SWD was absolutely gorgeous alive, and that trimmed branch looks like some kind of ideal example of what a guy should end up with when he's done growin' 'em. :thumb:

... my JD4 is lookin' mighty purdy, though ...

Great to hear, GT, thank you! :high-five: I sometimes feel like I'm still in 'keep em alive' mode, but I feel much more confident than I did, when I started growing perpetual, about a year ago. I've learned, spent, and grown, substantially. All of it, has been worthwhile! I can't say the same about many things. :Namaste::peace:

I admire all of your girls, but JD4 is really my secret crush. So pretty and potent/frosty. :green_heart:
Looks like she might purple up even more, over her last two weeks, that will be fun to watch!

Oh, and you don't - 'just grow' - anything. Your girls look like the spend all day at the spa!
If you're ever in M4ss4chusetts, drop me a PM, and I'll give you a city tour :)

Small buds were getting crispy, so I separated them from the stem and jarred them. Currently ~ 84 for those.
I expect to lose another 10% in weight on those - so they will cover half of my goal. Using the jars from this point, will slow down the drying process, so they don't dry out too fast - I roll the jars on their sides, to keep moisture from gathering where the buds touch, and will burp them every few hours.

The rest is still hang drying - has to be another 100 or so :) so 200 may still be a possibility. ;) :peace::Namaste:

Buds are all jarred, - 230.0 is the total, so just a bit more than a half pounder.
If she bleeds off a bit of weight, that's fine too - as I didn't count all of the test branches...:tokin:
All in all, worthwhile plant to grow, she is a beast, and wants to give you all the bud she can. Goodnight sweetheart. :):peace::Namaste:

Been ignoring THCB. It's partly because she's so small, and so slow, and I just don't understand her. She's starting to frost up pretty well, but her buds look smaller than I was expecting. I upped her nutes, and she's still a bit micro defic, looks like Ca and Fe mostly, not a huge deal.

The first image is THCB next to a Lucy. They had the same enviro and feed...obviously, THCB is a heavy feeder, and I should have upped her feed earlier. AN nutes seems low in Ca, and I've been adding Cali-magic at 4ml per gal additional, but have doubled that in her last two feeds, hoping to keep her fed.
IMAG6475.jpg
IMAG6482.jpg
IMAG6496_BURST002.jpg

Lucy - she's the short faster pheno, with more sativa looking leafs.

IMAG6487.jpg
IMAG6486.jpg

GLP.2 getting some stretching in..
IMAG6467.jpg

Peace love and nugs!

Hey C.S. your harvest is very nice for one plant only, i've never did that myself in a couple runs.
looks very trics covered and rock-hard nugs.
enjoy your budz bro'.

green vibes to you and the girlz.

E.D.

Back
Top Bottom