Spicy White Devil - Soil - 2012

FuGeeRTS

Hi this is my first grow and journal. Its more for me to track my progress from grow to grow but if anyone wants to comment feel free.
Its just one plant in soil under T5HO fluorescent.
I wasnt gonna do a journal so dont have any pics for veg stage :(

I know fluorescent are more for prop/veg but its what ive got and all i can get for now. During veg i was using 4 blue & 2 red and now its in flower i have changed it to 2 blue & 4 red.
I have a lightwave 4x24w unit above the plant and 1x24w front and back of the plant at about 2/3rd its height.
The lightwave stayed blue/red/blue/red and i changed the lights that hang next to the plant from blue to red when it got switched to 12/12

What strain is it? spicy white devil
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? cross between Indica & Sativa
What percentages? 35% Indica / 65% Sativa
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Flower as of today (13.2.12)
If in Veg... For how long? Just had its first 12 hr night
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? Plant Magic Plus Soil Supreme
If soil... What size pot? 8"
Size of light? 6 x 24w T5HO
Temp of Room/cab? dont record/monitor this as i cant add heaters to change it
PH of media? 6.7
Any Pests ? none
How often are you watering? 1-2 times daily
Type and strength of ferts used? a mix of ferts from a friend

Im only planning to add a few updates to this post (mid flower, day before the chop and mayby a yield/smoke review)

Pics taken on mobile :( the lights had been on for 15 mins after its first 12hr night so she`s a bit groggy :) and i had to turn the hanging lights off

IMAG01078.jpg

IMAG010611.jpg

IMAG01054.jpg

IMAG01046.jpg

21 days into flower
got some dead lower leaves so ive moved the front light down hoping this will stop anymore dying.
Hoping to get 2x cfl for the sides

IMAG01337.jpg
IMAG013610.jpg
IMAG01349.jpg

Thanks teSmp

ye the buds r coming on (fingers crossed) Wasnt gonna do many updates but as ive been reading other topics/journals on the site i decided to do weekly updates :D

I spent yesturday planting all my veg seeds and had a little celebratery smoke. Found a seed in my bag and decided to plant it and just post a few updates prob wont germ it was white.

IMAG01546.jpg

so im online lookin at blue dream haze alternatives and i run into spicy white devil and others but swd caught my eye. i started to then do some strain research and got brought here thinking it would be an outdated post, but its not so im here for the ride. really looking forward to smoke reports, yield and what not.

so im online lookin at blue dream haze alternatives and i run into spicy white devil and others but swd caught my eye. i started to then do some strain research and got brought here thinking it would be an outdated post, but its not so im here for the ride. really looking forward to smoke reports, yield and what not.

Thanks for following :) ill add a picture tonight with something to scale the plant to.

how big is your cab?!

Inside of box is W-77cm H-117cm D-46cm
Space for plant is W-57cm H-94cm D-46cm

The metal frame the lights hang from doesn't reach the top of the box that's why Ive lost a bit of height.
was a rush job, same reason there isn't Mylar on the sides/floor.

Gonna replace with wooden frame when i cut down and finish putting in the Mylar.

Im back :)

I had a problem with my laptop but its fixed now, no photos from last two weeks tho :(
The plant is now cut down and almost dry so ill post a weight next week and smoke report in a few more weeks.

Next plant is on the go so there will be a journal for that soon. California Hashplant | The Daily Smoker it was a free seed i got with an order

Back
Top Bottom