First Time Grower - Dinafem Blue Widow

image27090.jpg
image27091.jpg
image27092.jpg

Day 82/83/Day 34/35 Flower, so the final parts to the filter and fan arrive tomorrow, so as soon as I have time that will be installed. As far as our lady goes, haven't really done too much to her other than give her water. I think tomorrow I'll fed her some nutes, if I'm to believe dinafem I've got 20 days left of Flower. So this could potentially be the last week of nutes. Judging by the trichomes tonight there may be more that 20 days left. Pretty much all trichomes are still clear.
image27199.jpg
image27200.jpg
image27201.jpg

Day 84-85/Day 36-37 Flower, installed the inline fan and filter, I'll have pics for everyone to see tomorrow. Yesterday as I was feeding her nuts my arm brushed up against one of the lower branches and my arm smelt wonderful. Didn't even notice I had brushed up against it. I kept wondering where the blueberry smell was coming from and then I noticed the middle of my forearm was all sticky and that's where the smell was coming from. Other than that nothing to report on the lady. Eagerly awaiting harvest time.

Day 86/Day 38 Flowering, i feel like the lower flowers are starting to go through another flower cycle as there are new white pistils growing. The main flower branches are for the most part turning brown. My microscope is 40x and I feel like I should of gone with a 100x. I can't really see whether or not the trichomes are starting to turn colors.
image27312.jpg
image27313.jpg
image27314.jpg
image27315.jpg
image27316.jpg

nice plants they are coming along nicely you are about five days behind me in flower I am going to harvest on day 55-56 of flower well at least that's what I have planed so far I might harvest after that but I am pretty sure that's when they will get the chop

is that a ventech fan and filter I see you got I also have a ventech fan and filter

nice plants they are coming along nicely you are about five days behind me in flower I am going to harvest on day 55-56 of flower well at least that's what I have planed so far I might harvest after that but I am pretty sure that's when they will get the chop

is that a ventech fan and filter I see you got I also have a ventech fan and filter
That is indeed a Ventech inline and filter. According to Dinafem I should be harvesting by day 55. So we shall see if I am or not.

hmm, if it is 40x you should probably be able to get it bigger by getting closer. I know that with my 30x loupe I need to get really close, and with my little microscope I practically touch the buds, but then I got a good shot of the trichomes.

Hmmm, I might have to get closer then. I was just trying not to disturb the trichomes at all by placing my microscope on them to check them.

Day 87/ Day 39 Flower, nothing new to report on our lady, at least from the naked eye. I really hope she starts putting on some weight or I'm going to fall quite short of the ounce that I was hoping for. Leaves seen to quite frosty, I'm sure that's the White Widow genetics at work. Onto other things I've started new seeds for Moby Dick and Blueberry Autos. The seeds are soaking in the water method for the next couple of days then to the paper towel method and then into red solo cups, from there they will rest in a 2gal container.

If they dont start producing you might half to go to 72 day flowering do you know how long the recommend days for flowering on this strain?? My two girls are built different one is bulky with fat colas the other look more of a sativa smaller buds and top colas, space out nodes and im thinking she's gonna go a little longer into flowering as far as bud swelling and development.

Back
Top Bottom