First Time Grower - Dinafem Blue Widow

Day 72/ Day 24 Flower, as some of you have read I have ran into a bit of an issue with my lowest branch turning into a hermi. I've just done a very close inspection of all the flowers and have found no signs of other pollen sacs. I'm thinking I might have caused her a lot of unnecessary stress by defoling her and LST two branches to get them to develop. I have also taken my other plants out of the tent, to see if that helps as well. Other than the inspection I didn't do anything. I'm going to wait to fed her or water her for a few days and see what happens.
image26587.jpg
image26588.jpg
image26589.jpg
image26592.jpg

That crystal production are un-fucking-beliveable. But seeing is believing right? :)

Damn. That last picture. Damn. Damn. Damn. :jawdropper:

She is after all a Widow hybrid. I've been told Widow plants are known for getting very frosty. Hopefully she'll start packing on the weight here shortly or I'm going to end up with some very frosty popcorn buds. Lol

Day 73/ Day 25 Flower, didn't do anything to her today. Continuing to let the soil dry up a bit. Looks as though that might be tomorrow so I'll either fed her or water her haven't quite decided on which yet. But due to popular demand of the last photo I posted I decided to finally to a night shot of her. Enjoy!
image26679.jpg
image26678.jpg

Shes absolutely gorgeous. :blushsmile:

Day 74/ Day 26 Flower, I continue to monitor for more pollen sacs on my lady. Found two more but they continue to be on the lowest branch. Cut them out as soon as I found them. Watered her this morning, can't really tell that I did though, so I'll water her again tomorrow and then feed her, her nutes on the weekend. She doesn't seem to be concerned with butting on any weight just continuing to frost the leaves. There are several leaves on her that are so covered in trichomes the leaves might actually fall off. I've lowered the temp to the tent to 70*F pretty much all day and the RH is about 65-70%. A bonus I noticed today is that the flowers are starting to smell like blueberry muffins! My pocket microscope arrived in the mail today so I can have a closer look at how frosty the leaves really are.

Either way man you're gonna end up with some preeeeemium concentrates! :D And If I can say so myself, you are doing a hell off a job! Goddamn. I'm really envious!

Would be good if I had the equipment for concentrates. I'll have to stick to the old fashion way of smoking the flowers. Lol
Thank you very much, but your ladies look way better than my lady. Your flowers are way bigger and more dense.

Would be good if I had the equipment for concentrates. I'll have to stick to the old fashion way of smoking the flowers. Lol
Thank you very much, but your ladies look way better than my lady. Your flowers are way bigger and more dense.

You don't really need equipment. I can tell you more about my ways when you harvest :)
And you can always make edibles :)

How far is the top canopy from the light?

Day 73/ Day 25 Flower, didn't do anything to her today. Continuing to let the soil dry up a bit. Looks as though that might be tomorrow so I'll either fed her or water her haven't quite decided on which yet. But due to popular demand of the last photo I posted I decided to finally to a night shot of her. Enjoy!
image26679.jpg
image26678.jpg

Did you veg her for 73 days?

You don't really need equipment. I can tell you more about my ways when you harvest :)
And you can always make edibles :)

How far is the top canopy from the light?

I actually just moved the light so I would say the light is about 18"-24" above the canopy, if not more. I'll take a measurement tonight.
That would be fantastic! I think I don't get the ounce I want I'll turn it into concentrate, that way it'll last longer.

Back
Top Bottom