First Time Grower - Dinafem Blue Widow

Bro, seems like you have been doing defoliation every other day now, I am no way near a defol expert, but it seems to me that you might stress the girl, especially being flowering time. same goes for the lst, if it is not really life threatening, I would think that it is best to leave her be, let her do her thing.
Just my two cents, I hope it is received with love, It was given with it:)

:circle-of-love:

That's what I'm worried about is I've messed with her too much. I had to move a branch that was bing covered up by a slightly taller branch as it wasn't getting adequate light to it. But I completely get where you're coming from. So much so that I decided last night that I would let her be for the remainder of Flowering. Just going to feed her and water her

How is she looking today whitty? has she recovered from the defol?

She looks good to me, but hard for me to say, I see her everyday. So I'll leave it up to you. Let me know what you think of her.
image26485.jpg
image26486.jpg
image26487.jpg
image26484.jpg

Day 70/Day 22 Flowering, not much to note today. Pictures above show the state of my lady. I think she looks good after all of the defol. Not its a waiting game and hopefully I haven't stressed her too much into stunting her growth. It's hard for me to tell if flower development has increased any at all. I fed her some more of her notes this morning, hopefully she continues to love the nutes. Part of me wonders how any mistakes she's covering up for me since she is a Widow hybrid. I guess the real test will be when I grow a sativa most likely Strawberry Cough, though I have been looking into getting some Granddaddy Purple, Pineapple Express, and Blue Dream seeds for the next grow.

Day 70/Day 22 I guess the real test will be when I grow a sativa most likely Strawberry Cough, though I have been looking into getting some Granddaddy Purple, Pineapple Express, and Blue Dream seeds for the next grow.

Are all of these here that you listed sativa photos? Im interested in a doing a sativa.

Blue Widow is a lovely strain. I had great results, outdoor, and it was a really attractive plant. Photo is a bit blur but, best of luck with your grow. and enjoy the results!:yummy:

IMG_164921.JPG

Blue Widow is a lovely strain. I had great results, outdoor, and it was a really attractive plant. Photo is a bit blur but, best of luck with your grow. and enjoy the results!:yummy:

IMG_164921.JPG

Thank you. Your lady looks awesome!!! I'm really looking forward to when she really starts to focus her energy on flower development

Day 71/Day 23 so I've got some bad news per say. While inspecting the plant I noticed several pollination sacs on the lowest branch. I have since removed them from the plant. I'm really hoping that it doesn't mess up my plant. I'll be quite worried for the next several days. Seeing as my fan only circulates air above the plant so I don't think I should have too much to worry about, but still it's quite a scare. No idea what caused it as I ordered feminized seeds.

Hoping all goes well. My plant hermied on me but just on one branch

Back
Top Bottom