Jay233 Grow - Jack Herer - NL x Skunk - THC Bomb - White Rhino - Critical - 600W HPS

Re: Jay233 Grow Jack Herer - NL x Skunk - THC Bomb - White Rhino - Critical - 600W HP

Very nice :) Looking at the leaf colour I guess you're well into your flushing? :)

Thanks OZ :)....Yes your guess is close...I actually did a mid-flower flush to get rid of any salt build up so I don't run into problems later in flower...I have been feeding her 35 ml of nutes every watering so I gave her a flush with 1 tsp/ gal molasses. She is actually a lot greener than she looks in the pic...just a few fans starting to yellow...I started back with the nutes yesterday...she has a good 3-4 weeks left at least

Re: Jay233 Grow Jack Herer - NL x Skunk - THC Bomb - White Rhino - Critical - 600W HP

Cracking job mate :) She'll reward you well. That's one of the beauties of coco....very little nute retention in the media. Flushing is easy and quick. Tip though.....add a little lemon juice when you do eventually flush the coco grows. :)

Congratulations on your harvest! Here is hoping that you can break my LA Confidential dry weight @ 197.5 grams.

She looks super jay she is a total monster :)
And on the above post I guess il have to flick back to find the harvest iv been away a little

Congratulations on your harvest! Here is hoping that you can break my LA Confidential dry weight @ 197.5 grams.

??????? Did I miss something ???????? lol :)

Hi buddy. Hope all is good n green today with you n yours. Looking forward to the next update and pics my friend :)

Thank you everyone for the kind words :Namaste:

I will try to take some better pics when she fattens up a bit more ...the super critical is starting to do pretty good too

I'm hoping for 12-14 zips from the two plants...if I do better I will also be happy :)

Think HAPPINESS is coming your way then mate :)

OK took a couple more pics...hopefully these are a little better

image8545.jpg
image8547.jpg

i have been using cal mag. i stopped. my water here has plenty of calcium in it. so, i am back to using epsom salts, as a light addition to my feeding. my water here runs around 130 ppm. im sure mostly ca, as i get white stains on my frig water site. the ph of my water is about 7.5. i keep my solutions about 6.4-6.6.

Back
Top Bottom