NUTERIENTS
Dutch pro take root
Canna cannazeme
Canna vega/flora
Canna boost
Canna pk 13/14
Superthive 1 drop per 5 litres

re: Dinafem Critical+ Dinefem White Widow

Day 7 today I'm planning on veging for 4 weeks or when they are 15" in height. Any advice would be welcome I've got a few grows under my belt but I still consider myself a noob.

IMG-20130630-00335.jpg
IMG-20130630-00336.jpg

just give them water with 1 drop of superthive 2ml of cannazym 2ml of cal mag mixed into 5 litres of water.
I also noticed tiny little hole on 1 of my critical+ leaf I'm not quite sure wot it is.
I ph'd my soil with garden lime 4 weeks before I used it and the run off is 6.5, I also added a layer of clay pebbles for better oxygen and drilled holes in the side of the pots.

Looks sweet! It's kind of a similar setup to mine. I just planted a dinafem critical jack auto flower. This is my first grow though :). Ill be following to see how yours goes.

Thanks. I've just done a successful AF grow I had afghan kush, trans siberian 6 plants total and got just under 8oz,
Not the best of yield but the smoke was couchlock :)

Wow! I'd be happy with 8oz from 6 autos lol. Thats like $3200 around these parts! What size of tent do you use for 6 plants? Mines 2x4x5

Worked out 0.35 gram per watt well below standards a don't think I'll be doing AF again
I'm hoping for 3oz a plant off these. My tent is 1.5m square or about 4x4x7.

Hello kingjohn just a quick question I'm wanting at least 3oz per plant off my dinafem critical+, how long should I veg them for? Or to what height I was thinking 12" I've been told they stretch out loads in flower.

Thanks dude. And congratulations on member of the month

thank you kindly.
i would vegetate your plants until they are 1.5'-2' in height, a cannabis plant will on average stretch during flower 2x-3x times its initial height some 5x. if your plants are getting too close to your lights during flower i would suppercrop them.

IMG-20130702-00340.jpg
IMG-20130702-00339.jpg

pics off last nite.
Day 11 no major growth as expected starting seeds in there final pots im just waiting
for the tap root to hit the bottom on the pots then hopefully a explosion of growth.

Hello growers,
Just a quick update. Been having some trouble with the heat wave my temps have been up 95f even with the light off
My temps have been 85f my RH is 22 I put wet towls in my room and got my humidity up to 45. I've been thinking about a humidifier to try cool the air or some kind of Air conditioner but haven't found anything that I believe that will work. Any ideas on how to cool my room?

I drowned my bitches the day the poor ladys would of been loosing more water then they can replace through there leaves
So I sprayed them also.
Nutes used today in my 10litre resivor
Superthrive 2 drops
Dutch pro take root 10ml
Cannazym 6ml
TNC cal mag 6ml
Canna vega 10ml

There looking quite healthy despite the heat, I've aquired a plant from trusted source pitcures to follow----
PEACE MY GREEN GROWERS

Just a quick update starting to see some small progession getting there slowly but surely :)
IMG-20130709-00348.jpg

my co2 levels must be quite good for my plants to handle temps of up 95f/35c
my intake is coming directly from outside.

doesnt seem to be much intrest in my thread am not that good of a grower surely the must be someone who wants to give any advice lol. peace out fellow growers

Just a quick update starting to see some small progession getting there slowly but surely :)

my co2 levels must be quite good for my plants to handle temps of up 95f/35c
my intake is coming directly from outside.

doesnt seem to be much intrest in my thread am not that good of a grower surely the must be someone who wants to give any advice lol. peace out fellow growers

Looking good man. I've been having temp issues as well. Not quite as extreme as yours though. Cool tube my ass huh? Lol I actually had to turn my 600w MH down to 300w. I think your intake might be your problem. If your weather is like mine right now your pulling in hot air. My house is central AC and my intake is inside. Otherwise you'd have to get better extraction maybe a stronger extraction fan? Just brainstorming ideas lol. I think I've done a couple dozen configurations on mine trying to dial in temps. My problem is balancing noise to temp. The louder it is the cooler it is. The quieter it is the hotter it gets ie. less or more fans. Right now I'm running 1 osc fan in the tent, 1 6in exhaust fan, 1 4in intake fan, a small humidifier, and a 10 in fan to exhaust the hot air coming out of my tent out of the room the tent is in. My main problem is I'm using duct fans though. If I bought a nice inline fan I wouldn't need half of those fans.

I hear you about getting responses on your journal. Feels like I'm talking to myself most the time lol. I do a journal more for documentation purposes for future grows. Ill be following for sure though. Just glad to know that my 84f temps aren't that bad :D

Sorry for late reply dude. Yep your right about mu intake I was thinkin I could stuff ice packs in the ducting to try cool the air
As I don't have AC. I've been lookin at a stronger extraction fan for my cooltube I had to use a duct reducer for my 4"
Fan.

I'll check your grow out now dude I'm on my phone so its a bit of a nightmare and thanks for your help

Sorry for late reply dude. Yep your right about mu intake I was thinkin I could stuff ice packs in the ducting to try cool the air
As I don't have AC. I've been lookin at a stronger extraction fan for my cooltube I had to use a duct reducer for my 4"
Fan.

I'll check your grow out now dude I'm on my phone so its a bit of a nightmare and thanks for your help

Ice packs wouldn't be a bad idea or also I've seen some mini AC units for a reasonable price too. They kind of look like a mini space heater but cold instead.

Are you using a duct booster fan or an inline fan? I'm using a 6in duct booster fan I have to reduce my cool tube from 6in to 4in tubing cuz the hole in my tent isn't big enough. Then I have the extraction fan in a stealth box with another 4in to 6in reducer. That's still not strong enough either lol. Hopefully once I get a 6in inline fan it will be better. I've even tried running 3 exhaust fans. 1 6in pushing air through my cool tube, a 6in pulling air from the cool tube, and a 4in pulling air from the tent. Even that didn't keep my temps under 90 running with my light 100% or 600watts and im intaking air from my house which is 72 lol. My current configuration is the 6in duct fan pulling air out, a 4in duct fan for an active intake, a humidifier, osc fan, and running my light at 300w. This is keeping my temps right at 82 which is reasonable for me. Hoping once I get a better exhaust fan ill eliminate the active intake and be able to up my light to 600w.

I'm pretty new myself so I can only speak from my own limited experience but I've spent hours trying to adjust fans and temps.

I mostly use my phone on here but I have an iPhone and use the forum runner app. If you have a smart phone could also try 420 too.

Hope it works out for ya.

Just a inline fan. Sounds like you've got a spagettie of ducting goin on lol. Just about to put a cuple of pics up

Just a inline fan. Sounds like you've got a spagettie of ducting goin on lol. Just about to put a cuple of pics up

Spaghetti indeed! Lol can't wait to get some money and upgrade. Looking at about $200 though between the inline fan, carbon filter, speed control and insulated ducting. Should be enough to eventually connect my 2x4 to a 4x4 tent...someday at least lol. That's why I went with a 600w so eventually I can put it in my 4x4 and then get t5's for my 2x4.

Looking forward to your pics! :D

Back
Top Bottom