ProfessorFlora's Wilma LED Auto Photoperiod Showcase: First Journal

Did you pop them in water? :green_heart:
:cheer::circle-of-love::cheer:grow love coming your way.....
Not just yet. I want to drop them into flower straight away after harvesting my new grow. Tomorrow is flowering day 1. I'll need about 5 weeks veg time so I'll drop them probably into starter cubes in a couple weeks. I'll start a fresh journal for that one. I would love to drop them now but they'll get too big by the time the other tents finishe up.....but then again I may lose patience and just go and do it lol. I'll let you know if I change my mind. I do need some supplies though. What nutrients and soil do you use? It's a pretty limited selection over here :)

I’m excited for the lineup and my Grapefruit should swell and hopefully give you some juicy fruit! Haha

I run AN pH perfect line and a few bud boosters like -BigBud and -OverDrive. I have just recently purchased -BudCandy to try on these Early Miss girls I have since today is Day 1 of 12/12 and got a feeding!

Exciting times really hope this bud candy brings some additional girth and frost! The guy at my local hydro shop said he noticed a really big difference with the BigBud and BudCandy combo so I’m optimistic to see what they can do for these monster EM sisters!
[Edit] : I also use Promix HP and find it’s working great!

I’m excited for the lineup and my Grapefruit should swell and hopefully give you some juicy fruit! Haha

I run AN pH perfect line and a few bud boosters like -BigBud and -OverDrive. I have just recently purchased -BudCandy to try on these Early Miss girls I have since today is Day 1 of 12/12 and got a feeding!

Exciting times really hope this bud candy brings some additional girth and frost! The guy at my local hydro shop said he noticed a really big difference with the BigBud and BudCandy combo so I’m optimistic to see what they can do for these monster EM sisters!
[Edit] : I also use Promix HP and find it’s working great!
I've used that combo as well. The local hydro guy is right. I had the frostiest buds ever with that combo. I used Big Bud & Bud Candy for weeks 1-4 of flower and B52 with Bud Candy weeks 5-8. They respond well.
I just noticed the Bud Candy made all my different strains taste the same. Not a bad taste at all. Just noticeably the same until I stopped using it.
I'll still run that nute occasionally though; especially if I'm expecting a similar fruity flavor from that strain anyhow.

It really does generate a snow show. That's why I was so disappointed when I found a problem.

Green days homie!
-P:ganjamon:

Another all star line up for the new year professor. More selection than a dispensary at your place! Looking forward to seeing the 24k and of course the currylato!

Another all star line up for the new year professor. More selection than a dispensary at your place! Looking forward to seeing the 24k and of course the currylato!
Lol, the Currylato has a lot to live up to. Keep em coming, so many strains so little time lol :)

Well this journal is just days from completion. The buds that are hanging are almost dry, maybe a day or two more. I'll do a quick smoke report then but also do a proper smoke report after a 2 week cure. It's been fun and I'm already itching to start the soil grow. Happy growing everyone :)

Looking forward to your smoke report professor. you making any treats out of the trim?
Me to Lew. Haven't really decided yet. There's not going to be a great deal so I may save it and add it to the next lot. I used to make butter but I thought I'd give something else a go. Your hash got me thinking though. RS oil is something else that I've been thinking about recently. Have any suggestions?

I won't be able to sacrifice too many top buds. The trim will mainly be sugar leaves and the odd lower bud. I trimmed them pretty well through there lives so light was hitting the top of their pots. Even the lower buds are decent enough to not include in the trim. However, by the New Year I'll have harvested the Blueberries and hopefully the new grow that I've just started which will bump up my trim supply :)
:passitleft:

If you decide to make hash and don’t have enough trim just leave it in the freezer till next run is ready. I had the trim of a blueberry plant which i found whilst doing a recent run which must have been in the freezer a year at least and it still made fantastic hash. It does make all your ice creams taste of skunk tho!

If you decide to make hash and don’t have enough trim just leave it in the freezer till next run is ready. I had the trim of a blueberry plant which i found whilst doing a recent run which must have been in the freezer a year at least and it still made fantastic hash. It does make all your ice creams taste of skunk tho!
Lol, Skunk ice cream sounds like it might be quite nice.

Well I did it! I bought some Biobizz allmix and will be planting all your seeds in the next couple days. My boredom got the better of me lol. Im going to be using their nutrient range also including the fish mix for veg and flower. I love it but it stinks. I'm super excited now! I decided to use the Biobizz range over a few other organic soils because I'm familier with it and it's not too expensive. I'll be using fish mix, bio bloom and topmax as my main source of nutrients however I may also use worm teas, bokashi juice and liquid seaweed throughout the grow. I don't know just yet. Any of you guys use bokashi before? I'm not sure if it works but I'll be using the waste from my grow like leaves and stems to create bokashi juice to help feed my little micro organisms in the soil. Feeding weed with weed :)

Hey Dutch. Here's the breeder info on Heavy Grapefruit. Thanks for picking this one. It sounds tasty :)

Two of the most powerful Grapefruit strains on the planet has been crossed and stabilised - Sweet Tooth Clone and Dynamite. The result is an Indica with stocky huge yields and hashy grapes berry tropical citrus sweet flavour. Heavy Grapefruit is a valued medicinal strain, relieving stress, migraine headaches, insomnia and stimulating appetite.

Sex: Feminized
Type: Indica
Flowering: Photoperiod
Height: Short to Medium
Area: Indoor & Outdoor
Genetics: Sweet Tooth Clone x Dynamite
Flowering Time: 8 weeks

Pop til you drop indeed! Hey AB, I need one of your MEGGAHUGZ because I have the most terrible of colds. It's a real inconvenience. Guess what? My soil and new fabric pots turned up today! WOOP WOOP! So I will be popping them beans very soon. You can't give plants a cold can you? :)

Pop til you drop indeed! Hey AB, I need one of your MEGGAHUGZ because I have the most terrible of colds. It's a real inconvenience. Guess what? My soil and new fabric pots turned up today! WOOP WOOP! So I will be popping them beans very soon. You can't give plants a cold can you? :)
:hug::hug::hug::hug: .... :hug::hug::hug::hug:... :hug::hug::hug::hug:
Bringing some chicken soup....
Just don't sneeze on them...

Back
Top Bottom