Why am I not subbed to this thread? Sorry Professor :oops:. Thanks for the @ MrS!
Low and Slo: In The Bag Summary post...
DrZiggy's Low And Slow Drying: Maximizing Your Harvest
Lol, that's alright Shed. With a community of this size I find threads I've missed all the time. Thanks for the link. One thing if you wouldn't mind, what is a frost free fridge? When I googled it I got frost free freezers but no fridge. I'm just about to put another round in the flowering chamber that includes the Californian Orange that you selected if you wanna see how that one goes. Cheers Shed and an early happy new year to you :)
:passitleft:

A frost-free fridge is a just fridge with a frost-free freezer!
How does a frost-free refrigerator work?
Learn something new everyday. I definitely don't have one of those also I think I'll have way too many bags....and there's still food from christmas hanging about in there lol. Looks good though and I may try it on some of the buds to see what happens.

Wow I blinked and I missed it. Granted it was a long, slow blink. ;) Amazing job Professor! Very inspiring to see all those strains through in the same space. Now I have to get caught up on your other thread, I didn’t even know about that hidden gem. Congratulations and happy new year my friend!!

Wow I blinked and I missed it. Granted it was a long, slow blink. ;) Amazing job Professor! Very inspiring to see all those strains through in the same space. Now I have to get caught up on your other thread, I didn’t even know about that hidden gem. Congratulations and happy new year my friend!!
Thanks HH! lol that's ok, I do it all the time, this forum is so fast paced. I'm going to tweek the next grow slightly for the better. They've grown into monsters and now I don't think 200w will be enough. Happy new year from the UK! :):ganjamon::passitleft::ganjamon:

Here's a little recap of what we got. 10 strains with 200w! :)

Gorilla Glue x White Widow
IMG_1527.JPG

Critical+2.0
IMG_1690.JPG

Darkstar Kush
IMG_1754.JPG

Double Black
IMG_1784.JPG

Blueberry OG
IMG_1857.JPG

DJ's Gold
IMG_1863.JPG

Cheese Dog Haze
IMG_1869.JPG

Skywalker Kush
IMG_1914.JPG

Critical Orange Punch
IMG_1910.JPG

Lemon OG Kush
IMG_1906.JPG

Hey 420! Here's some pics of the Gorilla Glue x White Widow with the good camera. Some with the flash on and some are with the flash off....
ORG_DSC05754.JPG
ORG_DSC05766.JPG
ORG_DSC05753.JPG
ORG_DSC05752.JPG
ORG_DSC05755.JPG
ORG_DSC05759.JPG
ORG_DSC05765.JPG
ORG_DSC05761.JPG
beautiful looking finished buds Prof. look very enjoyable. nice job

beautiful looking finished buds Prof. look very enjoyable. nice job
Thanks GG. They smoke great already! Definitely more on the Glue side. When you put a bit in the grinder it explodes. One of the quickest strains I've ever grown as well.

Thanks GG. They smoke great already! Definitely more on the Glue side. When you put a bit in the grinder it explodes. One of the quickest strains I've ever grown as well.
glue is a fairly new strain available from sellers here. has gone down a storm and i know what you mean about grinding it up too. a small tight nug becomes a grinder of icky , smelly goodness. def on my list of future grows too.

Critical Orange Punch!
IMG_1910.JPG
IMG_1911.JPG
IMG_1912.JPG
IMG_1913.JPG
Skywalker Kush!
IMG_1914.JPG
IMG_1915.JPG
IMG_1916.JPG
IMG_1917.JPG
And last but not least the Lemon OG Kush! Now this one really wanted some more space and possibly a little more time but she is good. She has mostly cloudy trichs with a few amber and a few clear. She smell great, actually what I'd imagine a lemon Kush to smell like. She's a beast though and would have really benefited from being bent down a bit more to expose lower sites. She has some beefy top buds but also a lot of lower and middle buds that just didn't get enough light. This plant is a real monster and would have easily out yielded the rest if grown properly. She's certainly going to give me something good though and I'm happy with what I'll get. Well time to get chopping!
IMG_1901.JPG
IMG_1902.JPG
IMG_1903.JPG
IMG_1904.JPG
IMG_1905.JPG
Hey 420! Here's some pics of the Gorilla Glue x White Widow with the good camera. Some with the flash on and some are with the flash off....
ORG_DSC05754.JPG
ORG_DSC05766.JPG
ORG_DSC05753.JPG
ORG_DSC05752.JPG
ORG_DSC05755.JPG
ORG_DSC05759.JPG
ORG_DSC05765.JPG
ORG_DSC05761.JPG

Well Prof ... another one gets the chop! Across the board phenomenal job:welldone:
Turned out some lovely plants some frosty buds and some sticky icky to last you for a while! Great stuff prof and I can’t wait to see what 2019 turns out over here!
:slide:

Well Prof ... another one gets the chop! Across the board phenomenal job:welldone:
Turned out some lovely plants some frosty buds and some sticky icky to last you for a while! Great stuff prof and I can’t wait to see what 2019 turns out over here!
:slide:
Im pretty happy that it's over lol. Now that the 2 tents are together and there's no worrying about PH or PPM's I can relax a little. Only a little though lol. I've just trimmed the new Grow and they are officially in flowering now. I'm going to have my work cut out for me one last time. Also now that I have the 2 tents in the same room the combined heat has lowered the humidity so my buds are drying better now. I'm still waiting to jar the C+ though, she's just hanging on the edge lol. Thanks Dutchman :)

glue is a fairly new strain available from sellers here. has gone down a storm and i know what you mean about grinding it up too. a small tight nug becomes a grinder of icky , smelly goodness. def on my list of future grows too.
We're are you GG? I'm in the UK. I only use the tinterweb to get hold of my seeds. There's some good sites but most have the same stuff.

We're are you GG? I'm in the UK. I only use the tinterweb to get hold of my seeds. There's some good sites but most have the same stuff.
midlands mate. been using barneys , gorilla seeds , RQS, . some great choices . takes me an age to choose lol. .

I'm down in the West Country. Pasties, cream tea and cider, that's what it's about lol. I,get all my seeds from Attitude mainly because the amount of freebies they give away is crazy. I think they also have the biggest catalogue but don't hold me to that. At Christmas if you spent £50 and then paid by bank transfer you got 34 free seeds. And you know what? It lasted for a week and I didn't have any money because of Christmas, humbug! Lol.

I'm down in the West Country. Pasties, cream tea and cider, that's what it's about lol. I,get all my seeds from Attitude mainly because the amount of freebies they give away is crazy. I think they also have the biggest catalogue but don't hold me to that. At Christmas if you spent £50 and then paid by bank transfer you got 34 free seeds. And you know what? It lasted for a week and I didn't have any money because of Christmas, humbug! Lol.
sods law lol. attitude , have looked them up a few times but had crap exp with uk based seed sellers , so went further . will def have a look through their availables and freebies sound good. i got a shed load from barneys to grow for them ( my current crop ) do love their stuff from past use as well. Fot a good deal on rqs woth the hulk bu so far from 6 seeds only 1 made it to grow.( gutted but took cuttings now)
thanks for the heads up . cant beat a pastie and cream tea , all i get here is major oak bark !!

My favorite English food after Shepherd's pie! Cornwall really does make them better than anyone :thumb:.

I think I missed this entire grow Professor and I even picked one of the seeds! Damn I have no idea how that happened but congrats on the great harvests. The buds look great. I'm here now, like it or not ;).
a proper pastie. heehee. all we need now is a huge ready rolled of profs hard work and we are set to solve the problems of the world ( and serve on the jury for the killary/obama/bush trials....i sent their wives pics of their hubbies dressed as giant babies in the pamphlets at poppy bushes funeral , jeb saw Daddy in a nappy !!).

Back
Top Bottom