Well that leads into a question then. What is your take on defoliating auto flowers in dwc? First time auto and dwc.
Defoliating Autos is fine. I've found that hydro grown Autos tend to grow large and very bushy and in the past I didn't have room for large bushy plants so defoliation was essential. My tip for deloliating Autos would be to let them get to almost their full size before trimming. If you trim Autos early they can be severely stunted. I had some Blueberry Autos in the BLueberry Bunch comparative grow that's in my signature. They were heavily defoliated around day 30 I think and grew back massive :)

Defoliating Autos is fine. I've found that hydro grown Autos tend to grow large and very bushy and in the past I didn't have room for large bushy plants so defoliation was essential. My tip for deloliating Autos would be to let them get to almost their full size before trimming. If you trim Autos early they can be severely stunted. I had some Blueberry Autos in the BLueberry Bunch comparative grow that's in my signature. They were heavily defoliated around day 30 I think and grew back massive :)
Well put. I’ll monitor the stretching and defoliate accordingly. My gorilla glue and critical purple are in a growth spurt. I did a light defol Monday. 5 leaves each plant to get some light to the lower sites and they shot up pretty quickly. Thanks for the help! :Namaste:

Cheese Dog Haze
This is the last round of pics that I'm going to put up tonight. It's getting late here and it's a bit of a tedious process. I'll put a load more up tomorrow when I get back from work. This one is so sticky and has a diesel smell with a bit of fruit thrown in....

I always like the look of foxtails but I find those make trimming more difficult than the leafy ones! My early grows I just cut them off and put them in with the trim in an attempt to make even pretty buds, now I work around them. While I'm still young!
They were a nightmare not to chop off by mistake. I snipped a few though

Like a friggin auction in here...do we have 3.5, 3.5,3.5g/watt? SOLD!
Nice colors Prof and nice haul. Well done!
Lol thanks man. Maybe oneday 3.5g/watt will be the norm. bring on the future! SOLD! :)

Lol thanks man. Maybe oneday 3.5g/watt will be the norm. bring on the future! SOLD! :)
and i heard that women have a thing called a cliptomus that can make them religious !!
dont believe everything you read !!! :high-five:
You have stormed this grow prof. amazing

and still the amazing looking buds keep coming. what a selection.
Thanks GG. I just got back from work so I'll upload some more pics as soon as I've completed my daily quests lol.

i want to be your neighbour prof. sod borrowing sugar , i would be after those buds.
beautiful yet again.

I haven't seen a bad one go by yet. Great QC department. Looks like something you get from the dispensaries up here which is typically graded A - AAAA. Without tasting them I'd give 'em a quad for sure.
Well now your just making me blush. If I lived nearby I'd send ya some for sampling :)

Back
Top Bottom