Skywalker and BlueOg are my favs! All beautiful buds though my man well done!
good choice, the Skywalker tasted really good from the get go. I'm really happy with her. I,wish I had a bit more of the Blue OG, what a beauty. Out of the 2 blue Kush crosses the OG has a more blueberry taste and the DJ's Gold has the whole Kosher Kush thing going on, she's really dank. The stickiest by far is the Cheese Dog Haze. I don't even like taking her out the jar lol, it requires planning. I rolled a joint with it yesterday and the joint was literally stuck in between my fingers. Thanks Dutchie! :)
:passitleft:

Well journal this is officially finished! I though that I'd end with pics of the largest nug from each strain to show you all how they compare to each other. I'd like to thank everyone who tagged along for the journey and hope that it was as entertaining for you as it was for me. Time to move on to the next grow and the next story. Thank you very much for having me 420. Happy growing all! :)

From left to right DJ's Gold, Blueberry OG, Cheese Dog Haze, Double Black, Lemon OG Kush, Skywalker Kush, Darkstar Kush, Gorilla Glue x White Widow, Critical Orange Punch and Critical+2.0....

Great work Professor! :cheer::yummy:
Very inspiring indeed!
Thank you HH! I'm happy that you enjoyed it. Guess what I'll be doing next weekend.....defoliating! Lol, it begins again. Hope you're well m'dear :)

Well journal this is officially finished! I though that I'd end with pics of the largest nug from each strain to show you all how they compare to each other. I'd like to thank everyone who tagged along for the journey and hope that it was as entertaining for you as it was for me. Time to move on to the next grow and the next story. Thank you very much for having me 420. Happy growing all! :)

From left to right DJ's Gold, Blueberry OG, Cheese Dog Haze, Double Black, Lemon OG Kush, Skywalker Kush, Darkstar Kush, Gorilla Glue x White Widow, Critical Orange Punch and Critical+2.0....

Great work from start to finish prof and some excellent buds to show for it! Beautiful work my man!

Awesome, I really like the shot of all the different buds in the bowl.
Great comparison pic of the buds side by side! Nice way to finish off the grow. :goodjob:
Great work from start to finish prof and some excellent buds to show for it! Beautiful work my man!
Well done Prof... looks like a rainbow in here now.
Sweet grow PF. Great job!
Thanks guys! Sorry about the combined reply. That lemon OG stands out quite a bit don't she lol. Now the question is wether or not to roll a 10 strain rainbow joint! I think I will :cool:

For anyone who's interested the next round is underway over on my other journal. I'm doing it again only bigger and better....I hope :)

ProfessorFlora's 10 Strain 200W LED Organic Soil Grow

IMG_2512.JPG
IMG_2588.JPG

Back
Top Bottom