ProfessorFlora's Wilma LED Auto Photoperiod Showcase: First Journal

Black Kush

This one has a medicinal fruity smell like childrens cough medicine. Was really beautiful to look at and has some nice shades on her. She doesn't have the dankness that the last 3 have had and instead is much more pleasant to smell and doesn't make you (misses Flora) wretch when you sniff the jar. Pretty small yielder but again the buds were nice to feel. Can't wait to try this one for her heavy effects because this was the one that was heavy amber by the end
ORG_DSC05557.JPG
ORG_DSC05558.JPG

Fruit Tree

This one caused me a bit of hassle early in flower, then again in mid flower and again in late flower! She hermied, when yellow and started blocking out the others. However I'm glad I persevered with her. She yielded the best and has some really dank bud. She has that Grapefruit, vomit and cream smell going on and it is something only a real connoisseur could appreciate. She's the densest and could have done with another week so it makes me wonder what she could have been. I sampled a small bud earlier and she's good, obviously a little green but the taste is there. Musky fruit that is acidic. Love her! Shame she hermied and I had to get rid of the mother. Oh well, one day I may grow another
ORG_DSC05561.JPG
ORG_DSC05562.JPG

Thanks everyone! I'm sure the Fruit Tree will become less...sharp after a few weeks in the jar lol. Well that concludes this journal I guess. It's been great fun and I'd like to thank everyone who's stopped by for a look or a chat. I'm just glad that I've completed one. I was worried I would end up in the unfinished section because of some unforeseen event like my house burning down or the internet drying up again but I did it! Well More journals I guess :thanks:

Thanks everyone! I'm sure the Fruit Tree will become less...sharp after a few weeks in the jar lol. Well that concludes this journal I guess. It's been great fun and I'd like to thank everyone who's stopped by for a look or a chat. I'm just glad that I've completed one. I was worried I would end up in the unfinished section because of some unforeseen event like my house burning down or the internet drying up again but I did it! Well More journals I guess :thanks:

:goodjob::bravo::welldone:
Excellent job flora and I’m excited to apart of the new grow!

:goodjob::bravo::welldone:
Excellent job flora and I’m excited to apart of the new grow!
I have another grow Dutch. I'm a busy little bee. Before I flower our ladies I have 10 more currently flowering now. I'm in over my head :)

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:
Thank you Amadeus. It was a pleasure. Hope yourself and the rest of the 420 staff are doing great :)

Back
Top Bottom