ProfessorFlora's Wilma LED Auto Photoperiod Showcase: First Journal

Is the white powdery looking stuff diatomaceous earth? Also, those crunchy browning leaves...is that fade or excess/deficiency?
Nope, that white stuff is salt build up from nutrients. I've tried to get it off but it's like concrete. It's because of the fabric pots. I read that they were great for dripper systems but there was no mention of anything like this. So I learnt something and that is that fabric pots in hydro collect salts. This brings me to your next question. That is excess nutrients right there. Unlike the Fruit Tree that wanted more this one apeared to want less. The nutrient build up may have also contributed to this. It's that shared res again :)

Im doing one more grow with this Wilma system but I'm going to use the plastic pots that come with it. Then I'm going to go back to soil and do a biobizz grow. Being on this site makes me miss soil :)

Here they are hanging to dry. I didn't trim them wet because it's a little warm and I didn't want them to dry out to quickly. Also is this a spider mite? I'm infested with them! :)
image.jpg
image.jpg

Can't wait for the weigh-in on these! They look great prof
We can celebrate together! Willow looks delicious! They seem to have been a pretty good size at harvest and were solid When I squeezed them, even the very bottom nugs. I'm really happy with my new light, I've used more power in the past and acheived less. I can't wait to see what it does to the next 10 ladies. Oh and because of you I bought that Cheese Dog Haze which I'm really looking forward to so thank you for inspiring me with that one my friend. Hope you're doing well GT :)

We can celebrate together! Willow looks delicious! They seem to have been a pretty good size at harvest and were solid When I squeezed them, even the very bottom nugs. I'm really happy with my new light, I've used more power in the past and acheived less. I can't wait to see what it does to the next 10 ladies. Oh and because of you I bought that Cheese Dog Haze which I'm really looking forward to so thank you for inspiring me with that one my friend. Hope you're doing well GT :)
Awesome! Those cheese genetics are tough, mine got the stalk split nearly halfway down and wasn't even phased by it. I would actually love some help picking out my next round from the seeds I have.. Would you be interested in helping out?

And my little Willow is so teeny tiny lmao, but I'm not upset by it! Wet weight she only came in at 8 grams :rofl:
All the practice I got on her will be paying off very soon though! When are you planning on fully setting up next?

Awesome! Those cheese genetics are tough, mine got the stalk split nearly halfway down and wasn't even phased by it. I would actually love some help picking out my next round from the seeds I have.. Would you be interested in helping out?

And my little Willow is so teeny tiny lmao, but I'm not upset by it! Wet weight she only came in at 8 grams :rofl:
All the practice I got on her will be paying off very soon though! When are you planning on fully setting up next?
Yeah, I'd love to help out. You can help me choose my next round as well. Need to choose 10 so it should be fun. I'll be setting up the new grow tomorrow and probably give them a few days to settle in then flip to flower. I'll do the weigh in and smoke report and then this journal will be over! Then I'll continue everything on the other thread :)

That's awesome! I've actually got my second tent (I finally caved) in my online shopping cart now ready to checkout. As soon as it gets here I'll be starting 6 or 8. I'm excited that your journal is coming to a close, such a big milestone! I can't wait to get the momentum going on your second one!

That's awesome! I've actually got my second tent (I finally caved) in my online shopping cart now ready to checkout. As soon as it gets here I'll be starting 6 or 8. I'm excited that your journal is coming to a close, such a big milestone! I can't wait to get the momentum going on your second one!
Lol, I can see the beginings of a perpetual grow! I'd love to plant a new strain or clone every week and have a staggered frequent harvest but I'm a little busy much of the time, that and my family smoke like trains so I'm not sure if I'd be running out of bud all the time lol. I'll put a list of strains up later and we and a few others can choose the next round of strains. There's a few that I'm putting in the tent no mater what like the Purple Chem and the Cheese and Chong but I'll need help deciding on the rest. Well, lets go start this busy day :)

Sounds similar to our smoking habits here. Most people don't actually believe how much ganja we go through in my house! I'm also going to be doing a purple strain!. I think mine is Royal Purp if I'm not mistaken. The weekly plant would be a nice dream! I couldn't maintain that though lol

I pick the Cotton Candy Cane!
Good choice my friend. I'm glad I did this because these are strains I probably wouldn't have put together so I'll have a nice varying range to choose from :)

Back
Top Bottom