ProfessorFlora's Wilma LED Auto Photoperiod Showcase: First Journal

Oh my... Just absolutely beautiful. And prof i was thinking literally just the other day that you need to be up for motm, so I'm extremely happy my friend! :thumb:

Progress Report
Hey 420! After a long hard day at work I'm finally home and able to spend some time with my actual family and my army of little green ladies. It's getting close now. I'm going to drop the nutrient solution strength again in moment. I'm not being to specific with it, I'm just going to put another 10lts of ph'd water in and see how what it drops to. Im hoping it will land in the 800-1000 range. I may chop some of them this weekend. I've just found a banana on Fruit Tree so I'm going to give them all a good inspection. The lights are going off shortly and I'll already be at work again when turn on again. So I now have to wait all day tomorrow whilst worrying about my little beauties before I can check them over. Not to worry, the end is nigh. Island Punch is definitely going to be ready but a few others may need a day or two longer. Well I'm off to my other journal for a quick stop then over to see how the Blueberry Bunch are doing then off to welcome some new members.....love this site :)
ORG_DSC05453.JPG
ORG_DSC05454.JPG
ORG_DSC05455.JPG
ORG_DSC05456.JPG

Sorry GT, I was meant to reply to your post earlier but was sidetracked. Thank you, it means a lot. How are you on this surprisingly warm for an English day? :)
No worries! I'm doing well, enjoying the day myself now that the sun decided to shine on NY. I get to work from home for the next couple of weeks so I'm just at the computer by the window in my grow room. :nomo::)
I've got my drying rack arriving tomorrow!

Hey 420! Not my most positive update this one. Basically when i came home from work and started to look for any hermies I noticed something terrible on the main bud on one of my Boss Hoggs....very yellow and brown sugar leaves. I looked a bit closer and gave one a feel the leaf fell off very easily and at its base was what can only be described as furry slime! I would love to swear right now but I won't. I removed the bud and opened it up to have a look. It was really bad and I'm lucky to have caught it. It was the biggest bud in the entire tent! I saved a small bit of it and threw the rest in the bin. This leaves me with a dilemma. Chop or not to chop? I'm playing with fire now and not the good kind. If I leave it there is a good chance of it spreading. If I chop then I'll lose a bit of taste and yield. The other problem is time. If I chop then I'll be up all night with work to deal with tomorrow. I think I'll risk it and chop on the weekend. It's only a few days away and at this stage those extra days matter. I'm going to be like a hawk and be insanely vigilant. The most worrying thing is that I stared at that bud a lot yesterday and even photographed it several times and there was no sign of anything wrong. Fast forward 24 hours and the bud clearly looks in a bad way. Well I'm not going to let it get me down and I'm going to spend the next few hours studying mold even though I'm pretty clued up on pathogens. It's strange because the temp is 24C and humidity is 50-60%. The bud itself again like the last one that went moldy was really dense so that could have contributed. It just worries me because its happened twice now in a short time frame. Well we shall sort it and everything will be great again. Happy growing all :)

Dang! That isn't cool. I'd chop early if those were the two options I have.
Hey VG! It's ok, we learn from our mistakes although I'm not sure that I've made one yet. I'm hoping that it's just because it's so dense but that would be the best case scenario. I'm going to look into all the possible ways you can get mold in the flowering stage and eliminate them one by one until I've found what's happening. How are you anyway? Hope you are having a jolly 420 day :)

Flowering Tent Day 59
Well here is the damage! Probably only lost a couple grams. I,didn't actually get any pics of the mold because I didn't want to handle it and parade it around possibly spreading it around the room so it's in the bin. The rest still look good but then again so did this one yesterday. I've decided to harvest at week 9 which isn't actually that bad. Boss Hogg and Fruit Tree could have probably done with the extra week but the risk is too high especially for the BH. Island Punch and Black Kush are done to satisfactory level and the SFV is so weird that I can't really tell. It's difficult to explain. It's like she is done but she hasn't really grown that much over the last few weeks. However she is still packing on trichs so I'm not sure with her. They are mostly cloudy with amber but still they grow. Anyway, hope you're all doing great and having fun :)
ORG_DSC05473.JPG
ORG_DSC05474.JPG

Hey 420! Not my most positive update this one. Basically when i came home from work and started to look for any hermies I noticed something terrible on the main bud on one of my Boss Hoggs....very yellow and brown sugar leaves. I looked a bit closer and gave one a feel the leaf fell off very easily and at its base was what can only be described as furry slime! I would love to swear right now but I won't. I removed the bud and opened it up to have a look. It was really bad and I'm lucky to have caught it. It was the biggest bud in the entire tent! I saved a small bit of it and threw the rest in the bin. This leaves me with a dilemma. Chop or not to chop? I'm playing with fire now and not the good kind. If I leave it there is a good chance of it spreading. If I chop then I'll lose a bit of taste and yield. The other problem is time. If I chop then I'll be up all night with work to deal with tomorrow. I think I'll risk it and chop on the weekend. It's only a few days away and at this stage those extra days matter. I'm going to be like a hawk and be insanely vigilant. The most worrying thing is that I stared at that bud a lot yesterday and even photographed it several times and there was no sign of anything wrong. Fast forward 24 hours and the bud clearly looks in a bad way. Well I'm not going to let it get me down and I'm going to spend the next few hours studying mold even though I'm pretty clued up on pathogens. It's strange because the temp is 24C and humidity is 50-60%. The bud itself again like the last one that went moldy was really dense so that could have contributed. It just worries me because its happened twice now in a short time frame. Well we shall sort it and everything will be great again. Happy growing all :)
WOW NOT GOOD...

Oh dear, my friend... I know it's not the happiest time and I'm sorry you ran into this. But from what you've shown consistently throughout your grows, as I've mentioned to you before, YOU are one person I know that can turn this situation around and come out on top. Though I'm sure this doesn't even need to be said, don't get disheartened or overly bummed out cause you'll get it straightened out for sure!
:goodluck::passitleft:

Oh dear, my friend... I know it's not the happiest time and I'm sorry you ran into this. But from what you've shown consistently throughout your grows, as I've mentioned to you before, YOU are one person I know that can turn this situation around and come out on top. Though I'm sure this doesn't even need to be said, don't get disheartened or overly bummed out cause you'll get it straightened out for sure!
:goodluck::passitleft:
Thanks GT. don't worry I'm just on high alert mode. If it was the weekend I could observe them closely throughout the days but because I work for 9 hours a day throughout the week I don't see the plants for the entire day and that was all the time needed to turn the bud. I just couldn't believe how fast it was. It was amazing. See I told we would be harvesting at a similar time lol :)

Thanks GT. don't worry I'm just on high alert mode. If it was the weekend I could observe them closely throughout the days but because I work for 9 hours a day throughout the week I don't see the plants for the entire day and that was all the time needed to turn the bud. I just couldn't believe how fast it was. It was amazing. See I told we would be harvesting at a similar time lol :)
I'm barely resisting the urge to chop Willow down and hang her up like... Right this second.
The autos will be up in 2-3 weeks

Back
Top Bottom