OrganicMan's Auto Indoor Soil Grow

Quick update they all seem to be growing overnight which is awesome :) I'm going to give them a foliar feed today of magne cal, I think they need it, the tallest most sativa dominant critical had a few spots appearing I'll post pics later :)

here is all of them
DSC_010321.JPG

:Namaste:

sounds good , :thumb:

i was going to do the bubba cheese again only i was directed towards thc bombs , the bombs are not cutting it for me at all , just chopped one and will be lucky to get an O from it , its was a lanky plant and did more growing north than making buds
as you say we live and learn

still a smoke , here is the close up :)

Mon_Jul_20_13-49-18.jpg

Looking like some quality smoke there :bravo: as we know weight isn't everything, I would choose quality over yield all day

So end of week 5 & the ladies are all stretching into flower :) everythings looking good, fed them humboldt honey & supervit just before pics

DSC_0116_2.jpg
DSC_011823.JPG

I'll take some close up shots asap, tell me what you think :Namaste:

Plants are looking pretty nice man. Nice little forest ;)

So here are some closer pics of my little forest :)

Critical + Sativa Dominant
DSC_012421.JPG
DSC_012622.JPG

Critical +
DSC_013222.JPG
DSC_013319.JPG

Critical +
DSC_013518.JPG
DSC_013616.JPG

Used some BendZ to move the fan leaves out the way
DSC_013418.JPG

Bubba Cheese the stunted, not so stunted anymore :)
DSC_012815.JPG
DSC_012919.JPG

Bubba Cheese just had a drink and staked some of the branches out
DSC_012320.JPG

All together now :) I bent the top of the tallest critical + just to keep the canopy a bit more even
DSC_013019.JPG

Any thoughts, ideas & opinions are much appreciated :Namaste:

hey all so its been a very busy week but we are at the end of week six and the show is finally starting to begin :) So the plants finally needed feeding this week, I've started them on the plant magic Oldtimer bloom at 1/4 strength and Plagron green sensation 1mlL, I'm going to raise the feed to 1/2 strength next feed and add some Humboldt Honey too. I'm thinking that all of these ladies are going to go longer than the 70 days for the critical + and 45 -50 days for the Bubba Cheese, which is going to be slightly inconvenient as I'm off on holiday on the 31st of August for 9 days :/ but oh well :) I'm going to make a flood & drain table today so hopefully that should remedy the problem. Any thoughts on how often to flood in the 9 days I'm away I'm thinking twice??? I'll post some step by step pics of my work later, but for now the ladies they have had a slight cal/mag deficiency which I think I've sorted and a touch of light burn but all growing nicely :)

Critical +
DSC_015113.JPG
IMG_20150730_140418.JPG

Critical +
DSC_015319.JPG

DSC_015415.JPG

Critical +
DSC_015920.JPG
DSC_016019.JPG

Bubba Cheese re-potted and stunted, this plant just keeps bouncing back its bigger than its sister now :)
IMG_20150730_200313.JPG

Bubba Cheese slight ph problem with this lady I think its due to the soil reuse
IMG_20150731_140130.JPG

Tent filling nicely :)
DSC_016314.JPG
DSC_016216.JPG

:Namaste:

Just found this male flower on the bubba cheese thanks for the heads up TheNuttyProfessor :thumb: I think this hermi trate is from the bubba, I had this with a bubba 76 a few years ago too

IMG_20150803_083800.JPG

Unopened thankfully I'll have to keep an eye out for more :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom