OrganicMan's Think Different Indoor Soil Grow

A little update on my garden at the end of week 5 :) There has been a lot of new growth this week so i decided to thin the bottom couple of inches to get rid of anything that wouldn't get much light.

The girls were watered twice this week-

1st feed 3ml per L grow, 5ml per G Humboldt honey and 4ml per L root stim

yesterday with a light bloom feed 2ml per L Bloom, 5ml per G Humboldt honey and 1ml per G equilibrium.

I also changed over to a Osram 600w hps. The stretch dint last as long as I expected and the buds have already started forming :)

Before thining
DSC_008434.JPG

Bottom few inches after
DSC_008633.JPG

After shot
DSC_008529.JPG

A day day later filling out the space again :)
DSC_008932.JPG

Baby buds :)

DSC_008735.JPG
DSC_008828.JPG
DSC_009330.JPG

HPS shots :)
DSC_009627.JPG
DSC_009532.JPG
DSC_009724.JPG
DSC_009435.JPG

I hope all is well in your green world :Namaste:

Yo man nice looking plants!!! I have 2 TD's going myself one at exactly 5 1/2 weeks the other at 2 weeks these ladies are an amazing strain! Looking forward to your results

Yo man nice looking plants!!! I have 2 TD's going myself one at exactly 5 1/2 weeks the other at 2 weeks these ladies are an amazing strain! Looking forward to your results

Hey there :welcome::420: :)

Thanks for your kind words :) have you started a journal yet? This place is awesome! There is so much info and it's the greatest place to share ideas & make some friends. Good to have you here buddy :thumb:

How to Make a Grow Journal

I'm definitely trying this strain out. They will be in my next seed order.

Still looking great!

Thanks mate :) I'm really pleased with these girls so far they have shown me nothing but love. Fingers crossed for faultless flowering :)

Hey everyone :) well we are at the end of week 6 and the show has most definitely started :) all the ladies are drinking alot, 2l every 3 days so I have fed twice this week and they could probably take more.

1st feed 2ml per l bloom, 5ml per g humboldt honey, 2ml per g equilibrium and 0.5ml per l green sensation
2nd feed 3ml per l bloom, 5ml per g humboldt honey, 2ml per g equilibrium and 1ml per l green sensation

I'm still battling a few fungus gnats, I know there probably not doing much harm but I just don't like seeing them flying round, so i bought some Gnatnix a topdressing barrier -

gnatnix.jpg

"Gnat Nix! The Only Fungus Gnat Control With NO Harmful Pesticides Or Chemicals
Growstone Gnat Nix! is the only scientifically-proven, chemical-free fungus gnat control on the market. It's not just free of harmful pesticides and chemicals, it's made from 100% recycled glass. Plants love it. Gnats don't.
Gnat Nix! is:
Non-toxic, chemical-free fungus gnat control
Long-lasting top dressing
Effective under dry or moist conditions
Great indoors — outdoors
Scientifically Proven
University trials have proved Gnat Nix! used as a top dressing is an effective physical barrier against fungus gnats. Unlike other top dresses that are limited to one phase of control, Gnat Nix! controls gnats at different points of their lifecycle. It prevents adult emergence from hatching larvae and deters females from laying eggs in the growing media. As a result, the lifecycle of fungus gnats is interrupted, and its population significantly reduced"

I'm thinking that the air-pots probably aren't helping due to the holes all over the sides where the gnats can still get in, so I may have to rethink my pot choice in the future.

A few pics of the girls :)

DSC_008036.JPG
DSC_008235.JPG
DSC_008435.JPG
DSC_008530.JPG
DSC_008829.JPG
DSC_008933.JPG
DSC_009028.JPG
DSC_009132.JPG
DSC_009228.JPG
DSC_009533.JPG
DSC_009628.JPG
DSC_009725.JPG

In the tent and there is not much room left :)

DSC_010024.JPG
DSC_010127.JPG

I hope all is well in your green world :Namaste:

Hey everyone :) I hope you had a hazy weekend :tokin:

I'm at the end of week seven now and the growth is insane, I have fed twice again this week both the same, I upped the equilibrium to top dose of 5ml per gallon but I think I need to up the bloom feed as I have some yellowing starting, I'm always wary of N overdose in flowering. The flowering time on Dutch Passion's website is 10-11 weeks so I should have around 3-4 weeks left if that s the case I think I'm going to be one happy gardener :)

Both feeds this week- 3ml per L bloom, 1 ml per L green sensation , 5ml per G equilibrium, 5ml per G Humboldt honey
Next Feed- 4ml per L bloom, 1 ml per L green sensation , 5ml per G equilibrium, 5ml per G Humboldt honey

I have noticed 2 distinct pheno types in this bunch of girls-

1. Bushy, fast flowering, indica dominant
2.tall stretchy, slow flowering, sativa dominant.

DSC_008236.JPG
DSC_008436.JPG

DSC_008737.JPG
DSC_008830.JPG
DSC_008934.JPG

DSC_009029.JPG
DSC_009133.JPG
DSC_009331.JPG

DSC_009436.JPG
DSC_009534.JPG

DSC_009726.JPG

Every time I look in my tent I'm amazed at how much growth they have achieved in such a short amount of time, nature really is amazing :circle-of-love:

DSC_009834.JPG
DSC_009932.JPG

I hope all is well in your green world :) Sending out the greenest regards to all :allgood::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom