4 x Think Different & 1 x Blue Cheese Auto Grow - 600W HID

re: 4 x Think Different & 1 x Blue Cheese Auto Grow - 600W HID

Ask all you want I did on my first grow as well... as far as stretch ypu just need to watch them... if they are at the same height for a few days or more they are done stretching you can start your bloom nutes.. they won't begin to attretch again after the slow down and stop... they will get a little bigger during flower but the "stretch" is over

Thank you Atrain :thanks: i guess stretching is done, cuz they stop growing. u know i am using advanced nutes, should i use it what producer says, like 1 : 1 : 1, or should i go with 1 : 2 : 3 old school method?

i am also thinking to buy Big Buds from AN.

Hello, oozc. I just wanted to take a moment to compliment you on your plants. They are lovely! I clicked on your journal because I am very interested in the Think Different strain and autos in general.

I have 3 plants going right now, but they are not autos. I think these will be my last photos for a long while. Im thinking Id like to get a rotation of plants in their stages, but I only have 1 grow space. Think Different will in there, somewhere, someday.

Anyway, I digress. I am subbed and interested. :blushsmile:

Hello, oozc. I just wanted to take a moment to compliment you on your plants. They are lovely! I clicked on your journal because I am very interested in the Think Different strain and autos in general.

I have 3 plants going right now, but they are not autos. I think these will be my last photos for a long while. Im thinking Id like to get a rotation of plants in their stages, but I only have 1 grow space. Think Different will in there, somewhere, someday.

Anyway, I digress. I am subbed and interested. :blushsmile:

Sorrenna :welcome:
i dont have any experience with photos but i would like to grow a pure sativa some time. as a beginner it is better to start wit autos for me, first i need to learn the mechanics of growing. hope to learn from my grow and get better every time. :420: helps me a lot, with helpful and kind people around.

you should try Think different, they could be a great yielder on experienced hands

hope you enjoy my friend:passitleft:

Here are some photos;
there are some rusty spots on couple of leafs on just one plant. all TDs are droopy again, hope they recover soon. i guess they dont handle 2 liter of water :), but they generally look so droopy am i making a mistake here? blue cheese is shining very well.

IMG_1810-2.jpg

IMG_1809-2.jpg

IMG_1808-2.jpg

IMG_180730.jpg

IMG_1797_612_x_816_.jpg

i will be away from my girls for 2 days, going out of town. hope they just chill in their home :passitleft:

Those rusty spots... are they on upper, newer growth or lower, older growth, or both?

i mean on one think different, just 2 leafs showing rust spots.

and i realize that my TDs are a bit late i guess. i compared my TDs with OrganicMan's, mines are definitely very small and budding very slowly. maybe it is because i topped them? but they are very short about 43 cm. and blue cheese is way bigger

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial
i checked this thread which is very helpful, but i havent diagnosed which one is my problem :)

they could be ph problem or nute lockout. i will wait and see what will go on when i come back. and i could possibly not feed them nex feed, just phed tap water.

any suggestions would be great

Hello mate :) plants are looking great :) they have filled all your space well :) I think that you may have over watered. The air pots do dry out quickly but they do need a few days in between. I think if you let them dry out while your away they will perk up with no problems :) keep up the awesome work bro :) :Namaste::passitleft:

Hello everybody,

last 3 days were tough so i couldnt update.

on monday i gave 1,5 liter ph.ed tap water each of my girls. they still not stretched.

i guess i ll feed them today. i post some pics later today :)

i couldnt reach 420 mag from my phone, and i wonder why dont 420 mag has its own application? maybe i havent heard of it.

happy growing everybody:volcano-smiley:

Sorry you are having a rough go of it. Hang in there. :blushsmile: I cant wait to see the lil ladies.

Such a pretty family portrait. :blushsmile:

I cant say if it is normal or not, but maybe shes one of those girls that grows pistils and then grows some more; repeat. Autos are kinda like cats..they do what they want to do. haha

Back
Top Bottom