4 x Think Different & 1 x Blue Cheese Auto Grow - 600W HID

re: 4 x Think Different & 1 x Blue Cheese Auto Grow - 600W HID

I cant say if it is normal or not, but maybe shes one of those girls that grows pistils and then grows some more; repeat. Autos are kinda like cats..they do what they want to do. haha

hope they turn out like you saying Sorenna :) i m kinda freaked first i saw brown pistils but now i am okay, i thought that she was trying to finish her life span :) who care she will give me some smoking love anyway :volcano-smiley:

Hello people,

i am too busy since couple weeks, i couldnt have time to make updates, event cant find time to water my ladies.

i just feed my girls, they drink 2 liter each. i added cal-mag this time cuz i have some problems with girls. i took some pics, a little help would be great. i looked at the deficiency table and not sure if it is cal or mag def but i added their feed this time.

IMG_1885-1.jpg
IMG_1887-1.jpg
IMG_1886-1.jpg

what you guys say?

IMG_1884-11.jpg
IMG_1883-1.jpg

tomorrow will be the end of week 7 and they look skinny, do they gain weight next weeks? here is a skinny main cola pic from one of my TDs

IMG_188815.jpg

Thank you everybody:lot-o-toke:

Yellowing is normal in bloom. She is canabilizing everything she needs from her stores to reproduce. Do not worry about that skinny bud. The large amount of white pistils tell me you have weeks to go yet. They will really pack it on in the last few.

I think defoliating some of the plant would help her some. It won't fix what your looking for but make it more manageable. She is really bushy!!! Mine was as well. I defoliated her and she is looking fabulous. Get to plucking!!

Here's what I think. I think that it could be a calcium or magnesium issue. Youve already given them Cal/Mag, yes? I would simply watch them for a few days for improvement. If it was a cal/mg problem then its probably already resolved you just cant see it in the plant yet. If it does not solve the problem, then Id start looking at your PH's and see if its correct. That will go a long toward helping diagnose your plants problem.

Those charts are excellent and I think every grower should have one, however, they are just a visual guide and not a bible. These plants seem to me to have their own little quirks and personalities and they may not always manifest issues the way a chart tells us they will.

In short, you can worry and fret all you want, but just be slow to put any of it into action. Think before you do. Thats all. :blushsmile:
I am the first to admit I have very little experience, but one of the things that I have learned is that you *can* love your plants to death.

Hello friends,

thank you for your suggestions and thoughts. i did lots of defoliation, girls look naked to me after all :) and i watered them. 2 lt each with g,m,b nutes and added a little cal-mag again. phed to 6,5 as always.

i took some leaf pics to share with you guys, maybe these are better to diagnose

IMG_1907-1.jpg

IMG_1906-1.jpg

IMG_1905-1.jpg

and some naked group pics for you friends :circle-of-love:

IMG_1903-1.jpg

IMG_1904-1.jpg

hello everyone,

little update on girls. i did some backbuilding :) i couldnt take pic sorry.

here is LA's thread that covers backbuilding : LA's Quick Guide To Simple Backbuilding Technique For Buds!

thanks to him.

maybe i shouldnt try any thecniques, i should just leave plants and grow by theirselfs to see how things going. now i wont know if things i did good or not :) next time i will change lots of things from the beginning. when i got to end of this grow i will list what i learn and what could i ve done.

anyways lets watch and see, happy growing :420:

i did some more readings, i found a tread maybe i am having the same problem. it says it is sulphur deficiency, yellowing leaves and purple stems. and mines are showing both signs.

Are Leaf Tips Yellowed and Curled Down?

How can i add sulphur to my feeding? as i am using 3 part advanced nutrients G,M,B, cal-mag and vodoo juice.

i apprecicate any help/thought people

Hey bud I'm not around much these days please p.m me if you have problems as I am proficient with your setup..

Your only problem is ypu only feeding g base nutes in flower... I know thew say grow micro bloom but they are base nutes that are given through those stages and in flower your plant WILL NEED MORE. Big bud is the way to go you'll see an increase in bud size soon... Feed it @ 2ml/L since your behind

Remember it's your first run most people that are pros don't maintain perfect health the whole time these plants are resilient and there's nothing wrong with yours anyhow... no need to panic and start flushing and chasing... Feed the big bud and ride it out

Back
Top Bottom