4 x Think Different & 1 x Blue Cheese Auto Grow - 600W HID

oozc

Hello 420 family.
i am new in here and this will be my first grow. i would welcome your helps.

equipments ,

1,2*1,2*2 Grow tent
20 L air pots
Biobizz Light mix
4 Dutch Passion- Think Different Autos and 1 Dinafem - Blue Cheese Auto
Air cooled reflector and dimmable digital ballast with 600 W MH&HPS
I wil be using Advanced Nutrients, PH up&down, Sensi Cal-Mag, vodoo juice

i germinated seeds with paper towel method and plant them yesterday (1.11.2015)

i will be posting the photo of my setup.

As a new grower i have lots of questions :) i ve been reading a lot but , should try and make some mistakes to learn the right things :)

Hope it goes well with your thoughts and touchs.

re: 4xThink Different & 1xBlue Cheese Auto Grow - 600W HID

IMG_142324.JPG

I coundt delete my second post sorry..

BTW i want to ask a question to hold the humidity between optimal. normally my room was %50-%80 humid, but when i run my system i read my humidity around %40 and it is still dropping. what should i do to stabilize it?

First when your plants sprout, you can move your light closer. I run my 600w at about 22" on the babies. Closer as they get stronger. Humidity is a tricky beast. I've used a ultra sonic humidifier. This grow I said to heck with it. My RH is what it is. Hanging around 45%. So far this is my best looking grow. IOW, I wouldn't worry too much about it.

First when your plants sprout, you can move your light closer. I run my 600w at about 22" on the babies. Closer as they get stronger. Humidity is a tricky beast. I've used a ultra sonic humidifier. This grow I said to heck with it. My RH is what it is. Hanging around 45%. So far this is my best looking grow. IOW, I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Thank you rifleman. i bring light to 50 cm working with 400 W. i ll follow my RH closely cuz its droping dramaticaly, hung a moist towel. i take a quick look to your grow, they look great man. hope mine will grow as yours =)

Looking good mate :) nice setup :) I keep my humidity around 45-50% in veg but you could put some cling wrap over the tops of the pots for the first few days and spray with water to keep the humidity up for the seedlings as they like it more humid, anywhere up to 80% is fine. I have a small 3L humidifier i use in veg to get the RH up it works a treat. I hope this is helpful :Namaste:

Looking good mate :) nice setup :) I keep my humidity around 45-50% in veg but you could put some cling wrap over the tops of the pots for the first few days and spray with water to keep the humidity up for the seedlings as they like it more humid, anywhere up to 80% is fine. I have a small 3L humidifier i use in veg to get the RH up it works a treat. I hope this is helpful :Namaste:

Thanks for stopping by Organic. I left a towel which bring RH to %50 but i will definetely spray.

btw my blue cheese popped and 2 of TDs are just break the soil :cheer:

re: 4 x Think Different & 1 x Blue Cheese Auto Grow - 600W HID

Just give them all the love and they will reward you :) and this place is full of great people and loads of awesome info so you can't go wrong :)

Just give them all the love and they will reward you :) and this place is full of great people and loads of awesome info so you can't go wrong :)

be sure i am giving all my love, even my wife got jeleous :)

i am certain that everybody put me to the right way, i have lots to learn from 420 people, hope they take a look and share thoughts with me

Growing Autos myself. Sweet Seeds Red Poison.
Just broke soil three days ago.
Damp towel works great for raising up the humidity
Subbed. cant wait to see end results

Subbed nice set-up dude, I'm thinking about getting a Blue Cheese auto or 2 to throw in my tent while I veg/flower just for shit's and gig's. Either way looking good, I wouldn't be concerned to much with the humidity.

Subbed nice set-up dude, I'm thinking about getting a Blue Cheese auto or 2 to throw in my tent while I veg/flower just for shit's and gig's. Either way looking good, I wouldn't be concerned to much with the humidity.

Thank you BpoBrad. Actually my blue cheese was freebie from dinafem :) hope it turns out well

Back
Top Bottom