4 x Think Different & 1 x Blue Cheese Auto Grow - 600W HID

re: 4 x Think Different & 1 x Blue Cheese Auto Grow - 600W HID

new photos of babies

group shot
IMG_146526.JPG

blue cheese
IMG_146426.JPG

I can't help with the ph run off as I have no soil experience. As for any pests, keep your eyes open. Be vigilant looking for any more damage or pests. It is possible you had just the one and now things will be fine. If you do see more, or more damage, let us know and we'll look for another solution.

I can't help with the ph run off as I have no soil experience. As for any pests, keep your eyes open. Be vigilant looking for any more damage or pests. It is possible you had just the one and now things will be fine. If you do see more, or more damage, let us know and we'll look for another solution.

Thank you rifleman, everything seems ok for now with pests. if anything happens i ll let you all know.

hope some experienced grower show up and tell me somthing about my ph problem

i really need an answer about run off ph and fly :helpsmilie:
To be honest at this point I wouldn't be to worried with testing your runoff, its early in the game. If your noticing problems in a week or 2 sure test your runoff, but right now don't worry about it, let them grow they'll do their thing. :thumb:

Yeah.... patience is probably the most important ingredient to every grow. Through patience we gain understanding.

Hello mate :) the fly is probably a fungus gnat, I have had the same problem recently. I used some yellow sticky traps to see how many there were in the area then a top dressing and some gnatoff it's in my thread :)
The run of is fine 5.8 isn't to low but the run off in soil isn't the best guide for what's happening in the soil itself. As long as your water going in is ph adjusted I wouldn't worry to much, soil is a natural buffer :)

oozc, in regards to watering and nutes I'd say #1 less water is better at this point in their lives. Those babies are sending their tap roots to the bottom of the pot to see how much room they have to grow. Swamping them with water won't help Bro. Those babies are in huge pots with lots of nutrients still available in the new soil. That leads me to # 2, I'd be real careful giving your babies any nutes for the 1st 2 weeks.

As I mentioned earlier the new soil should have plenty of nutes for the 1st 2 weeks or so. Adding nutes to new soil with seedlings can over load them and or drive the PH lower than desired. In closing be sure you are testing your water after adding nutes before feeding. Some of those nutes can really drive the ph way down. Trust me Bro, I have screwed up on more than 1 occasion forgetting to either test the PH while adding nutes and or adding to much PH down when I shouldn't have even done it.

I feel ya on worrying about every little thing as a new grower, I was there and some times still tend to over think things. Remember it is a weed and will try real hard to make a life for itself.

Probably in the 3rd row by now but got me a chair and will be watching. Good Luck.

they re reaching their 3. nods, should i train them ? some light LST or topping?

Personally I would wait to they hit the 5th node before doing any training as they are still working on their fragile root base at this point. JMO.

oozc, in regards to watering and nutes I'd say #1 less water is better at this point in their lives. Those babies are sending their tap roots to the bottom of the pot to see how much room they have to grow. Swamping them with water won't help Bro. Those babies are in huge pots with lots of nutrients still available in the new soil. That leads me to # 2, I'd be real careful giving your babies any nutes for the 1st 2 weeks.

As I mentioned earlier the new soil should have plenty of nutes for the 1st 2 weeks or so. Adding nutes to new soil with seedlings can over load them and or drive the PH lower than desired. In closing be sure you are testing your water after adding nutes before feeding. Some of those nutes can really drive the ph way down. Trust me Bro, I have screwed up on more than 1 occasion forgetting to either test the PH while adding nutes and or adding to much PH down when I shouldn't have even done it.

I feel ya on worrying about every little thing as a new grower, I was there and some times still tend to over think things. Remember it is a weed and will try real hard to make a life for itself.

Probably in the 3rd row by now but got me a chair and will be watching. Good Luck.

:welcome: Justalittle, please be my guest :)
Thank you for the information. Girls are at day 8 and watered just one give them a ligt feed. MY soil is biobizz light mix, it is not rich in nutrients, thats why i fed them. i will definitely wait this time till soil gets completely dry.
i am leaving note to my nute bottles and watering bottles not to forget about adjusting ph :) it was first feed so i tried really hard not to over use ph down/up. i read that they also increases the ppm.
i am creating some milestones for myself, next grow will be less stressed :)

Well you have given them the best start :) I should be updating today or tomorrow I've had a hectic few days :)

Feeding done :) i mixed 2 ml of Micro, Bloom and Grow, 5 ml of vodoo juice and cal-mag to 5 liter tap water and adjusted the ph 6.5. i read the run off again and it says 5.8-5.9. i definitely observe my babies, if they show any bad signs.
i am watering just before my light go on. when is the best for watering? my lights of 9 am to 3 pm.
temp was 21 lights of 23-24 lights on. RH around %60 when light on, %72 off.
lets see whats going to happen after 2nd feed :)

its been 9-10 days, hope they turn out well. Thanks all :420: people, i am doing fine with your help :)

Back
Top Bottom