4 x Think Different & 1 x Blue Cheese Auto Grow - 600W HID

re: 4 x Think Different & 1 x Blue Cheese Auto Grow - 600W HID

Just stay calm brother, haha just wait till its completely dry, then give a good spritzing, they'll grow.

Hey mate hope all is well :) when it comes to watering there are a couple of things that can help -

Check the weight of the pot before and after watering by picking it up, when you feel the pot is light then it's time to water. You can also stick your finger in the top couple of inches to see if it's moist, if not then it's probably time to water. I find the weight one more reliable. As your using airpots it's a good idea to water slowly to avoid the water just running out the holes.

With seedlings in airpots I normally water every 2-3 days (depending on temp/humidity) with 500ml of water, as the plants becomes more established they will take up more water. Hope this is helpful mate :Namaste:

Hey mate hope all is well :) when it comes to watering there are a couple of things that can help -

Check the weight of the pot before and after watering by picking it up, when you feel the pot is light then it's time to water. You can also stick your finger in the top couple of inches to see if it's moist, if not then it's probably time to water. I find the weight one more reliable. As your using airpots it's a good idea to water slowly to avoid the water just running out the holes.

With seedlings in airpots I normally water every 2-3 days (depending on temp/humidity) with 500ml of water, as the plants becomes more established they will take up more water. Hope this is helpful mate :Namaste:

it is great info mate thank you. i both sticking finger and weighing the pot :) but i need to experience it. i will be watering tomorrow wit a little dose of nuts. i will keep in mind to pour slowly. Thanks again Organic, very helpful:thumb:

M,G,B first, in that order. Then your supplements. Then adjust ph. I use AN PH PERFECT m,g,b, but grow in hydro, so grain of salt.....I start seedlings at 3ml/15L, at first water change is bumped it up to 12ml/15L, and a little more each week until I find the level that they are unhappy.

M,G,B first, in that order. Then your supplements. Then adjust ph. I use AN PH PERFECT m,g,b, but grow in hydro, so grain of salt.....I start seedlings at 3ml/15L, at first water change is bumped it up to 12ml/15L, and a little more each week until I find the level that they are unhappy.

Thank you rifleman, i love :420: you all are so kind and helpful. i will start with 0,25 ml for each liter, hope i see my babies drink like cows some day:biglaugh:

IMG_145225.JPG

pic is not very clear sorry, i encounter a fly or what else but it was flying till i kill..

it also eat/damaged the leafs. Is it a problem? i followed the tent 10 minutes nothing showed up. there should be eggs of it?
what should i do?

btw i havent given water to girls, probably tomorrow.

here is the damaged leaf
IMG_145822.JPG

i am so excited, i give my babies their first feed :) i mixed 2 ml of micro, grow, bloom, 5 ml of vodoo juice and 5 ml of cal-mag to 5 LT and ph was 6.5. i gave a liter each.

i tested the run off it was 5,7 -5,8. does that indicate a problem? should i bring it to 6.5 and how? i will take pics when lights on. There is no sign of ph deficiency but if you let me know i definitely try my best for these beauties :)

Back
Top Bottom