4 x Think Different & 1 x Blue Cheese Auto Grow - 600W HID

Hey bud I'm not around much these days please p.m me if you have problems as I am proficient with your setup..

Your only problem is ypu only feeding g base nutes in flower... I know thew say grow micro bloom but they are base nutes that are given through those stages and in flower your plant WILL NEED MORE. Big bud is the way to go you'll see an increase in bud size soon... Feed it @ 2ml/L since your behind

Remember it's your first run most people that are pros don't maintain perfect health the whole time these plants are resilient and there's nothing wrong with yours anyhow... no need to panic and start flushing and chasing... Feed the big bud and ride it out

Thank you Attrain. hope everthing ok in your world man. Thank you for your help.
i just bought big bud, i will apply it tomorrow.
i got the confidence bro thank you :) :passitleft:

Your ph is fine I assure you your plants look great especially your first run... you need to buy overdrive as well.... big bud help overdrive swell the shit out of your buds... stay calm my friend all is well.... and the bottom leaves will yellow no matter what due to lack of light

i could get overdrive for next run. i am not checking run off ph but in is always 6,5.
i plucked most of fan leaves so no need to worry about yellowing because of light :)

here they are

Blue cheese
IMG_192424.jpg
IMG_192524.jpg

IMG_192220.jpg
IMG_192021.jpg

TDs
IMG_191721.jpg
IMG_191521.jpg
IMG_191821.jpg
IMG_191625.jpg

Group pic
IMG_192721.jpg
IMG_192620.jpg

TD family shoot
IMG_192122.jpg

sorry for too many photos :)

i got a magnifier but i couldnt figure out how to see :) also i have a shaking hands its getting harder to see.

i dont know when they are ready for flush if anybody have an opinion pls feel free

Blue cheese has nearly %40 of her pistils turned brown
TDs are showing brown pistils also, %20-%30

tomorrow will be end of week 8. so i am planning to feed them till end of week 9 and flush them in the begining of week 10? what you guys/gals think?

also i fed them with 2 lt each. my plan is to feed them on Wed, Fri, Sun and next week Tuesday..

thank you all :420: people, keep green:volcano-smiley:

@oozc
Nobody can see it while the flowers/leaves are on the plant. What I do is cut a part of one of the leaves put it on the table and then slowly look at it with my 60-120x magnifier. That way I can closely inspect and make conclusion on where I am in the growth.

Happy NY to you to :)

What is the size of airpots on the TDs and how long since germ are you? :) It is my next growth :)

@oozc
Nobody can see it while the flowers/leaves are on the plant. What I do is cut a part of one of the leaves put it on the table and then slowly look at it with my 60-120x magnifier. That way I can closely inspect and make conclusion on where I am in the growth.

Happy NY to you to :)

What is the size of airpots on the TDs and how long since germ are you? :) It is my next growth :)

Thank you Dzordz. airpots are 20 L each and its coming to end of week 9. hope they satisfy you my friend :) this is my first grow and i am doing lots of mistake, they couldt reach their potential on my hands :) sure next time will be better :volcano-smiley:

Hello everybody, last day of week 9 coming to an end :cheer:
actually i still cannot use magnifier, i can see tricomes however i dont have steady hands i loose the view so i couldnt see how much of them turned amber or look clear. lets hope all go fine :)

so i need some help right now. i fed them again and i was planning to flush next time and finish my girls nearly end of week 11. what you guys think, let me upload some pics also.

blue cheese

IMG_199624.jpg

IMG_199119.jpg

IMG_199022.jpg

Think differents

IMG_199222.jpg
IMG_199316.jpg
IMG_199525.jpg
IMG_199420.jpg

Group shots
IMG_2001-1.jpg
IMG_199727.jpg
IMG_1998-1.jpg
IMG_1999-1.jpg

I don't grow in soil, however in my hydro setup those would go another three to five weeks. I still see lots of white pistils all over your buds, not just near the tips.

Thank you rifleman. so i go another week with feeding then. nex week i flush them and water with phed tap water until end of cycle. i think i am going to get a jewelers loupe. it will be better for me to see whats going on :)

Back
Top Bottom