4 x Think Different & 1 x Blue Cheese Auto Grow - 600W HID

re: 4 x Think Different & 1 x Blue Cheese Auto Grow - 600W HID

hi friends,

friday morning here and i am going to water my plants when the lights off.

i was thinking of watering with just ph.ed tap water? what you guys think? i dont want nute lockout. i dont have enough water to flush them, so i decided not to add nutes?

or just go on with nutes?

i fed girls with 1,5 liter each with 2ml M,B,G and vodoo per liter and a litlle cal-mag.

if anybody can inform me about nute lockout cuz i dont wnat to let it happen :) i already done a lot of mistakes

pics before watering

IMG_176221.jpg

IMG_1761-2.jpg

it is getting harder to handle with 5 plant. i definitely plnat not more than 4 at a time, lesson learned :)

Filling that space nicly mate :) spannabis is a great show. I went this year for the first time and it's awesome! You can pretty much smoke anywhere around the show and there are clubs in Barcelona where you can get supplies :) just be wary of the touts as you enter and exit the show they will try and give you a card with an address telling you it's the best place to buy weed but it's not. Just ask around.at the show for the best clubs/cafes are :) I'm undecided about next year's show as I'm looking in to visiting Colorado :) keep up the great work mate :passitleft:

I don't use bio bizz but I hear the light mix is good atuff.. don't worry too much about lockout running the ph perfect line from AN and using a neutral soil... are you feeding every watering?

yes Atrain i am feeding them every single watering. is it wrong way or any better ways?

how much water should i use for flushing? i am lack of space so i cannot keep lots of water on hand,

No its all good I feed every watering... just wondering... and if I flush I use 3x the pot size... so for a 5 gallon pot I use 15 gallon of water

oh im reliefed:D

how can you keep that much water? i need to dechlorinate tap water first, so i need 5*15 gallons of water? it means 300 liters. i really dont know how could i do that. is there any easy way? i may not even keep 15 gallons at a time.

i guess im f.ed up. or i m going to buy big barrels to store that much water and my wife s gonna kill me :hmmmm:

Ha Spannabis!

I've got a thread up listed in my SIG for the one earlier in the year. I'll be at this coming one also (then every one after), as will a large number of folks off here! :) I believe we have a good 5-6 people and their partners coming along!
I'll be easy to find either at the Budmaster stand of the HSO one! As for smoke lol, I know of lots of sources already and can guarantee no shortage of smoke n Spain! We have some top Spanish breeders bringing us plenty of top shelf stuff! ;)

Ha Spannabis!

I've got a thread up listed in my SIG for the one earlier in the year. I'll be at this coming one also (then every one after), as will a large number of folks off here! :) I believe we have a good 5-6 people and their partners coming along!
I'll be easy to find either at the Budmaster stand of the HSO one! As for smoke lol, I know of lots of sources already and can guarantee no shortage of smoke n Spain! We have some top Spanish breeders bringing us plenty of top shelf stuff! ;)

i ve read your thred man, it was awesome great sharing. it is great to hear that we can find good stuff easly :) it was awesome. hope to see you there LA, it would be great to chat with you man and smoke and chat and smoke :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom