OrganicMan's Think Different Indoor Soil Grow

Indeed I did my friend :) she is definitely the heaviest and I like my ladies on the heavy side :) still waiting for the last two to dry then I will have the final weight I don't think I'll be too disappointed :) :passitleft:

Hey everyone :) I received my free seeds on Monday, very quick delivery from Holland :)

DSC_007428.JPG

They gave me 3 pack of seeds, 6 packs of dutch passion rolling papers (I gave two away), some stickers and a new mini catalogue. Not to shabby :) What is the link?

My plants are doing great I watered yesterday 2L each with 5ml per L root stimulant, 7ml per G humboldt honey, 5ml per G equilibrium. I will give them some grow next water they didn't look like they needed it.

DSC_007728.JPG

Hope all is well in your garden :Namaste:
What is the link to the seed company?

So nearly at the end of this journal now with only one lady left drying for a couple more days :)

think_different_8_1.JPG
think_different_9_1.JPG

I weighed the third plant this morning after a good week drying :tommy: she came in at 76g/2.7oz

think_different_320_.JPG
think_different_321_.JPG
think_different_322_.JPG
think_different_323_.JPG
DSC_010031.JPG
think_different_325_.JPG
think_different_326_.JPG

I am one happy man :yahoo::party: so the running total is 190g/6.7oz :)

Here are some pics of the curing product :)

think_different_3_1.JPG
think_different_7_1.JPG
think_different_6_1.JPG
think_different_5_1.JPG
think_different_4_1.JPG
IMG_20151130_132401.JPG
IMG_20151130_132419.JPG
think_different_2_1.JPG

So on to the final weight..... :Namaste: :passitleft:

Very nice buds ogman. What method do you use for drying if i might ask?

Hey Nick :) I hang dry on the stalk for a week or until the stalk snaps, then cut from the stalk leave in the dark on a tray for a day two to make sure the stalk inside the bud is dry and then jar for the curing to begin :)

great work mate u will love the feel this bud will bring to u.should be a very heavy stone.my think different auto was very nice smoke.so im sure ur gna enjoy every last bit.top job;)

Awsome dude. Great harvest! I would have never guessed you would get that much bud. Nice strain

Me neither! :) I was hoping for two from each but the extra is a massive bonus :) I've got to make this last until I move in to my new place + flowering time on a couple of the new photos girls, so could be a few months :bitingnails:

Thanks Cali :) I'm so happy with the results :) the smoke is awesome :lot-o-toke: the taste of this stuff is some fruity tropical punch with a musky dank undertone with only a weeks cure:) the taller girl has a blood orange smell very sweet :) hope all is well in your world brother :) I'm heading over to yours now :passitleft:

Great ☺
All good here. That blood orange u describe I'm supprised there's not more strains targeting orange flavour we've got many variations of blueberry blackberry lemmon etc but very little orange

I gave a little nug of the taller girl to my boss :) I said nothing while watching him inspect it :) he turned to me and said "that smells like oranges" :) I've only ever had one other that had the orange smell and taste and that was Orange Bud from Dutch passion, killer smoke and some great skunk genetics. I think I'm going to have to put these on my wish list now :)

Back
Top Bottom