Jay233 Grow - Jack Herer - NL x Skunk - THC Bomb - White Rhino - Critical - 600W HPS

Re: Jay233 Grow Jack Herer - NL x Skunk - THC Bomb - White Rhino - Critical - 600W HP

To answer your question Jay, start here, takes you right to todays announcement, then pics, last pic is sweeeeet! Hope all is well, Best of Buds!!

Fluxy & Muxy after BAR announcement bulliten

Nice...I'll check it out right now...good green Trichomes...best of buds to you too my friend

Re: Jay233 Grow Jack Herer - NL x Skunk - THC Bomb - White Rhino - Critical - 600W HP

Well the Jack is fully harvested...results are 4 1/2 OZ's of bud and about 4 OZ's of airy popcorn bud...huge disappointment :(

Lessons learned...Changes made

Still have the big Super Critical left she is doing much better ...I'll take some pics later today

If that's a disappointment Jay what do you consider an accomplishment? LOL

If that's a disappointment Jay what do you consider an accomplishment? LOL

Ha ha...I hear what you are saying Reg :)...only thing is I grew that plant for 6 months...I could of got the same results from a plant grown for 4 months...I was planning on 10-12 OZ's at least...I think my main problem was my light bulb...stupid me, I planned on changing the cheap light bulb out for a new one last Sept...I forgot about it till this week as I was trying to figure out where I went wrong...I got a new hortilux bulb yesterday and I can see a noticeable difference in the plants today...my young auto seedling grew so much it's crazy and the other plants look a little bigger as well...this was my third grow in a row with the Jack and S. Critical strains...this time I noticed they took a lot longer to mature...i think they were starving for light...I could be wrong but that's my guess...pretty aggravated with myself for the oversight...oh well :)

Here's a pic of the super critical...getting close :)

image9125.jpg

I would be so thrilled to get even 4 ounces out of one girl! That is an awesome accomplishment Jay! :goodjob:
Beautiful buds too!

I would be so thrilled to get even 4 ounces out of one girl! That is an awesome accomplishment Jay! :goodjob:
Beautiful buds too!
We both will get there in due time Pinky.

Hey buddy.....congrats on the "reap" and lovely pics too my mate :)

Guessing your couch locked buddy? :)

Guessing your couch locked buddy? :)

Stop by for a single malt I've been saving for you Oz :high-five:, if you find MIA-J, bring him along!!

Hopefully, not abducted for bud & being held for his secret recipe for that amazing plant & max. yield/harvest.

:circle-of-love: Hope all'swell Jay :byebye:

Hey Trichster.....sitting here "quaffing" a VERY nice Talisker lol..........and a Blue Cheese shmoooooooooke :) Love ya mate

Okay Jay-bird....I'm sufficiently worried. Where you at Dude?
Hopefully your recent MIA has to do with enjoying those mighty buds you just reaped in.
Stop in just to say HI! (it's two letters and a character...you can do that even high as heck. LOL)

:circle-of-love:

Hey Trichster.....sitting here "quaffing" a VERY nice Talisker lol..........and a Blue Cheese shmoooooooooke :) Love ya mate

lol, never fails Oz, my best chuckle on my first post I read by you, too bad I had to paste quaffing into google, then it was a great laugh!

you're close, but so far, there is no word for what I do! TALISKER? don't talk about it unless you have some to share, that stuff make our Jack Daniels look like the wet stuff I have walked/waded through, during Mardi Gras! Just throw your shoes away after a night on Bourbon St in February!

Jayyyyyyyyy WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU ??? You turned into a gourde and eaten yourself or what ????????

Hey everyone...very sorry I couldn't make it here for a bit

Thank you all for you participation it is very much appreciated :Namaste:

I ended getting just under 5.5 zips from the super critical

This thread is now complete ...please join me on my photos and autos coco thread...the first plant will be harvested next week

Thank you all :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom