CareStaker's HPS-LED Powered 4x4 - THC-Bomb - Spicy White Devil

Re: CareStaker's HPS-LED powered 4x4, THC-Bomb, Spicy-White-Devil,

Nice CS! Almost ready for another harvest. :passitleft: Sorry to hear about the mold issues.

I'll take what I can get. It's too bad, too, as the Lucy buds are some exquisite looking nugs....and I tossed about an Z of her already. It's OK. The GLP is just coming off 7 weeks veg, and she won't mold up, so I'm going to nuke the room, and grow her out big :) I'll add-in the Widow-Skunks, that are growing super fast, after I've treated everything. Then I'll take a break, and tear it all down again.

I'm pretty sure it's just mold, not PM, as under the scope, there are just too many straight lines...but I'm no botanist. My ventilation and airflow are great, so I don't understand why I'm having the issue - but I will figure it out. If I have buy HEPA$, I'll do that too.

Thanks for the support guys & gals, much love!

hi CS,
your nugs are bloody frosty man the last bud pic is just unbelievable, like if you dropped cristalized sugar powder on that thing!!!
really congrats C.S.
if you want to forget deficiencies of any kind, go with Metrop nutrients line, it is cheap and concentrated. no additives.
only 4bottles.
results are more than nice, see the roots and plant i have? 90% metrop and 10% right care from my little knowledges, not more.

you have gems in hand C.S, ya can be satisfied Bro'

have a nice day C.S.

E.D.

i'm ordering 5x "Holy Grail 69" Atm on another window Man, can't resist to Samsara any longer !!!
it will be done in minute.
cheers C.S.

Ciao.

also just took 3 Spicy.W.D; how to spend 50 bucks just reading a nice grow diary... didn't know such a thing could be paid!!!!:thanks:

Wow just read this thread and barely soiled myself. I was thinking of adding a 400 watt hps to my LEDs and after looking at yours I do believe that is what I am going to do...... Beatiful my freind

Sst's out :Namaste:

Wow just read this thread and barely soiled myself. I was thinking of adding a 400 watt hps to my LEDs and after looking at yours I do believe that is what I am going to do...... Beatiful my freind

Sst's out :Namaste:

Thanks SST! I like the hybrid lighting, and so do a few friends ;) . The LED spectra helps frost them up, and HPS hits em with enough photons to grow big/fat. Welcome bro.

i'm ordering 5x "Holy Grail 69" Atm on another window Man, can't resist to Samsara any longer !!!
it will be done in minute.
cheers C.S.

Ciao.

Thanks for your kind words ED. I Will have to give those nutes a look when I'm done with this round of AN, which is about 2 grows away. Your plants seem to love them!

Dude, you are so right. I'm going to add both of those to my list. The list in my head....
New Blue Diesel
SWD
Holy Grail69
Panama
Cotton Candy

Hope you're having a great weekend chef!

I chopped Lucy, and THCBomb yesterday. Maybe get a couple of zips total. Will post some harvest pics. SWD clone, is close as well, one more water, then she dries for the last time. I owe yall a real smoke report on SWD too. Will update soon:peace::Namaste:

/////////////////////////////// THCB (60 day flower)
Sprout 11/29
Photo 1-16
flower 1-23
Harvest 3/23

She was a pig to feed, and so you can see some of her deficiencies. I have another of her, that doesn't have any mutant leafs, so I'm hoping the new plant will grow/yield better.

IMAG6714.jpg
IMAG6712.jpg
IMAG6713.jpg

/////////////////////////////// Gucy (60 day flower, pulled early)
Sprout 12/4
Photo 1/14
Flower 1/25
Harvest 3/23

This pheno was short, and expressed a bit more sativa than the last, and was likely pulled about a week before she was fully ripe. She was superbly healthy for most of flower, she was just starting to color fully. I like this strain. If she didn't start to mold up, she would have pushed 3 or so, at 17" of plant.

IMAG6709.jpg
IMAG6710.jpg
IMAG6711.jpg
IMAG6718.jpg

/////////////////////////GLP.2
Went 12/12 on 3/23

IMAG6696.jpg
IMAG6694.jpg

Will follow up with a smoke report ... will need some resinous inspiration ;)

Peace, love and great green nugs!

You grow fine cannabis, CareStaker!

Beautiful! And some serious frost on that THCB!

:thumb:

You grow fine cannabis, CareStaker!

Beautiful! And some serious frost on that THCB!

:thumb:

I'll never tire of hearing that! :) Unless it's a Judge speaking ;)
Thank you, GT. :Namaste:

Thanks all - for the comments, Reps+, and help along the way...you guys :headbanger:

Congrats on your harvest CS, those are some top shelf looking buds my friend. :thumb:

Congrats on your harvest CS, those are some top shelf looking buds my friend. :thumb:

Thanks Stealthgrow! So happy to have them, running low :bitingnails: Going to try some TBomb soon.

Nice harvest

Thanks man, just checked on your girls, looking great! :)

WAAooooooow C.S. the resin coverage on the first pic is insane!!! really a trichs producer !!! i'll give those beans
a go in the future...

nice harvest M8.
let show us more pics!!

let show us more pics!!

Will have to take some and will post them my friend!

SWD-Clone popcorn bud from the bottom. Can't wait to try her - pulling her tonight :) :circle-of-love:
IMAG6730.jpg

I'll get some of the THCBomb and post them, with the dry numbers. :peace::Namaste::high-five:

That's a mighty fine looking bottom bud.:rollit:

Forgot to give you harvest reps yesterday so.....+reps for the harvest.;)

That's a mighty fine looking bottom bud.:rollit:

Forgot to give you harvest reps yesterday so.....+reps for the harvest.;)

Thanks Stealth! Saw your latest update yesterday as well, and forgot to leave you this link, if you are going to wash this round. LINK --> Bud Washing Thread if you haven't already seen it.

Back
Top Bottom