Sst4life Winter Grow

sst4life

Been a long time member / lurker. I have decided that I am going to put an actual attempt to do an online journal.

Flower Room:
3600 watts of LED from a non sponsored (atleast I think) company

6 White widow x Big Bud
3 Sour Diesel
1 ACDC

All but two are in 10 gallon felt pots. The media I am using is 707 soil

Nutrients:
Advanced Nutrients PH balance line up
Cal Mag
Microbe Life line up

The flower room has maintained a 75 degree temperature and 45% humidity.
I have two rotating fans blowing on the top of the plants and one blowing underneath.

Sour Diesel #3 and ACDC only went into the room on Friday due to the lack of room in the veg tent

Veg Tent

Multiple Clones and Seedlings
Seedlings: MOB Shine, Blue Gorilla, ACDC
Clones: Blue Sour Jack, wwxbb, Sour Diesel.

They are in a 2x4x6 tent (think it's right)
I'm using a 4 foot 6 bulb T5. I was going to get LED bulbs but it's cheaper to get a LED which is coming soon.

They are a little roog bound but will be going into bigger pots this weekend.

They are on the same nutes as the flower room except instead of bloom I'm using grow.

Roughly end of second week of flowering. Starting to get pungent and starting to develop trichs. Sorry camera on phone is horrible

Sour #3 and ACDC are not showing any signs of flowering yet. Sour is a clone from #1, ACDC was a reg seeds hoping it's a female

Also last but not least is the over packed over stuffed Veg tent

Cheers

The ACDC is the CBD and is from a local breeder. My first time running it.
The only reason I asked... I had a cut of the original CBD ACDC from Colorado. True ACDC was 1/20 ratio. THC/CBD. the original true acdc cannot be done by seeds. They literally took 100 Pheno's and had them tested for the ratio. They wanted the highest CBD ratio. The best one was the only plant used. Due to it's Pheno type it cannot be repeated via seed. It can only be repeated by doing the same thing again or get a cut of that original plant. and yes there are a lot of people running cuts from that original. It was a famous plant that helped a very young girl with seizures and was very talked about.
This is in no way to be a slight of your plant. It could turn out amazing. I just thought you might like to know a little about the make up of that strain.

I look forward to seeing it.
Keep up the good work!

Peace

FE

Got back from a long holiday weekend last night. Went into my flower room and was admiring my plants and saw some Browning pistols. So I inspected every plant from top to bottom and found a herm... I wanted to cry. So I immediately cut it down. Looks like it got two widows and a sour. Not a total loss though since I make concentrates out of my Cannabis. One of the reasons I hate using fem seeds. Never have herms with reg seeds.

Flower Room is approximately 30 days in and besides the herm it's doing good.

This sour is 10 days in

ACDC 4 days into flower (approx started flowering when I was away)

Blue Gorrilla that was added last night

Here is the veg tent

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom