First Grow - Advice Needed!

Re: first grow advice needed!

Welcome to :420: Deezy

Try to get some pics with normal light, I think they look a bit burned and light is to close early.
Rh is also a problem at 11% in veg and special within first 2 weeks.

Best would be around 70%+ for young seedlings and clones, 60% veg and under 50% for bloom.

I suggest the light at 2´ and maybe a dome for some days.
If the light is to far you will see to much stretch, to close you burn them.

Tell some about your nutes.
I give tap water first week and 1/4 strength 2nd week with coco.

They look fine to me. Sometimes seeds just don't make it. I had 2 sprout out just recently with no leaves at all just a brown stem. I planted 2 more and they're doing just fine. Temps are looking good. Humidity should def go up. You can try what I used to do and stick a bucket of water in the tent with a towel hanging off the side so some of it is in the water absorbing it up and the heat will evaporate it into the air.

@darkgrow no they aren't burned there is actually great circulation between the plants and the light and heat light is about 20'' from plants, i agree as far as rh any insight on that? i haven't given the plants anything but bottled water so far. and ill have those pics for you asap!

yeah they are doing great right now I'm happy for them and i want to keep them happy! yea now that i have ac vented into the room my ranges are from 70f at night up to 84f in the day (hot day) any other metheds of getting a higher rh? i just sowed two seeds after twelve hour soak into jiffy pucks i put them in a bowl in a bag in a dresser drawer...ill take comments and insight on that as well.

Unfortunately I haven't had to really look into ways of increasing or decreasing humidity, as my tents have always stayed in the perfect ranges on their own. Mainly its usually humidifiers or dehumidifiers as the go to.

Your temperatures are perfect though.

As for seeds, I personally don't do that much work. I just either sprout them in a paper towel and then plant them right into their pot. Or lately i've just been planting them directly into the pots with some moist soil.

What up deez? :welcome: to :420: You may want.to leave the bag open so the environment doesn't get stale in the bag in the dark. We like to let our seeds germinate on a plate in a dark area so then we can see if it's a dud or not. Then after the root is around 1/4", we plant it. I think yours will be
Need fresh air and will need to stay damp.

hey! so i let the seeds soak for 12 and then i sowed and bagged the two for 6 hours they are under light as we speak!

The roots are said to not like light. Can you cover them with two paper plates? (One on bottom, one on top) that will keep some of the light out and allow them to benefit from the heat of the light.

being experimental as i am ill cover one and let the other do its thing.....i read somewhere on this site about the 12-6 method was giving it a shot!:thanks::420:

:thumb: My eyes aren't the best anymore, glad I was wrong.

I got both dehumidifier and humidifier and I do the towel in water pot in front of my fan if needed.
Most humidifier are foggers so keep away from filters.
Lime in the water can react with carbon and clog it.

For germination I soak 24h and direct to pot.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom