First grow 600w HPS

Deezy420

hey whats going on fellow enthusiasts and cultivators, i have an nice grow setup that i would like help and reviews on.

at time of posting the seedlings a 4 days from germination
sour diesel indoor 5x5 gorilla tent *first grow* - YouTube

there is a short video showing the grow tent *CRAPPY VIDEO WARNING*
but you can get the gist of things. by viewing liking and commenting you would be doing me a huge favor!! happy buds ppl!

You will do fine....I would run a MH,full spec CFL's or LED, thru veg...Then run the HPS for flower....Iam thinking you are running a hps the whole way? If iam wrong plz forgive me....You will do fine...Just always keep a eye on the temps, and humidity in your tent.. Weighing your pots are a good way not to over or under water your babies also...Also iam glad to welcome you to the 420 fam:thumb: p.s Iam a Auto guy so more of the 420 fam will chime in soon ...

hey weedman. yes all the way through with hps my attempt at cfl lead to a 15w aquarium light which would not do the trick. i just sowed two seeds also using jiffy pucks, gonna try to have those mh and cfl set up for those two if not future grows. thanks for the feedback i appreciate it!

You're going to need to raise your humidity for your seedlings and veg.

If your going to run co2 it's all being sucked out with your light hood exaust, especially if running all the time. Just save your money on your next grow. If your cycling your exaust that will help keep the co2 up. Or change to LED or fluro for veg. That way you have cooler temps and you won't need to exaust and you can keep the valuable co2

Looking good!

You're going to need to raise your humidity for your seedlings and veg.

If your going to run co2 it's all being sucked out with your light hood exaust, especially if running all the time. Just save your money on your next grow. If your cycling your exaust that will help keep the co2 up. Or change to LED or fluro for veg. That way you have cooler temps and you won't need to exaust and you can keep the valuable co2

Looking good!

I've managed to raise it to a nice 38-45 range :thumb:..absolutely agree 6, my next project will use led and cfl combo for veg! and i shut the extract off for a few hours a day now i have vented ac. thanks!

Sounds good man, They should do great!

Side note; You won't need that exaust fan if you are running CFL or LED. That A/c will provide enough air exchange. Unless you just want to scrub the air for the smell. If so, then you won't need to run it until bloom and some say you don't need Co2 in bloom.

Keep us updated on how the ladies do

Looking great man! Those Girls look happy... Keep at it!!

What nutes will you be using?

Thanks for the update

Back
Top Bottom