Hello first indoor grow

What I have so far

3F56FBD0-5D48-473F-B674-E6EB1F19A03B.jpeg

C12060F5-E998-46F9-B431-0F11E50806F5.jpeg

E54842EE-1449-4B08-9952-551CE7BFF9B9.jpeg

:welcome:

I’m new to this and would appreciate and advice anyone would like to give. I have a 32x32x64 indoor tent with a 600w Full spectrum led light with veg and bloom. I started two different ways I have some in dirt then the other in a mason jar to get it started

GUIDE FOR GERMINATING MARIJUANA SEEDS​

STEP 1​

Put your marijuana seeds into a glass of spring water. Let the seeds soak in room temperature water for 14-18 hours.Do not soak them beyond this time because it will drown your seeds.
NOTE:
  • If you found marijuana seeds will not sink, this is fine.
  • At this point it does not matter whether marijuana seeds are cracked or un-cracked. Transfer to paper towel.

IMPORTANT: USE BOTTLED SPRING WATER ONLY​

STEP 2​

Fold a thick paper towel and position it on a plate. Put 2 pieces of paper towel on top of each other on a dinner plate.

STEP 3​

Pour the marijuana seeds and water onto the paper towel. Fold the paper towel over the seeds to cover. Pour off any excess water.
The marijuana seeds must be able to feel air, heat and moisture at the same time.

STEP 4​

Place in a warm, dark open room and let the marijuana seeds sit until the crack open. Ensure the paper towel stays moist by adding water periodically.
Do not drown the marijuana seeds in excess water.
NOTE: Do not place into a cupboard, drawer or other small enclosed area as the marijuana seeds will have difficulty opening.

STEP 5​

Marijuana seeds will begin to crack open and a tap root will develop. Allow the tap root to grow 1/2 inch to 3/4 inches before transplanting.
Each marijuana strain will take from 2 to 7 days to crack open.
NOTE : Do not cover the plate with another plate, plastic wrap or zip lock bag. This stops the flow of oxygen as seeds need to feel warmth, air flow and moisture at the same time.

3 FACTORS OF GERMINATING MARIJUANA SEEDS​

Never let the paper towels dry out, but never drown your marijuana seeds. The paper towel must always stay moist. Depending on the humidity, the paper towel may need re-moistening every 6 hours (your experience may vary). Always check the moisture levels as each seed has a different clock that is triggered by hitting the exact point of moisture, heat and oxygen levels.
EMERGENCY GERMINATION :
If your marijuana seeds fail to germinate, it is most likely that they didn’t get enough water. As a last effort, drop them into a cup spring water and leave them there until you see a tap root appear. When it appears, start over with the paper towel method until the tap root is 1/2 inch long.

Thank you for the information it’s much appreciated
That's from an old sponsors web page...the only thing I've changed is, I use my tap water, and I let them soak for 20 hours. Or until I see a tap :thumb: :goodluck:

welcome aboard. as long as your paper towel is wet in a jar or plastic bag that is in a warm dark place then you should have successful germination. What type of grow are you going to be doing? soil, coco, hydro?

what type of soil? nutrients?

They are all out now. Would appreciate it if anyone could recommend some dirt I’m not going to move them yet but would like to have some in mind for when I do move them.

8A32F244-EA9D-4A33-A762-2EF0BE66CA7E.jpeg

Easiest to get and use IMO is FFOF ( Fox Farm's Ocean Forest).
Also, that 600w light isn't pulling 600w from the wall. You're going to need another light. 40-50 true watts per sq ft. I'd go away from the type you have and look for a more natural light set up. COB's are what I'm using but look up light options here. The blurpule stuff is old tech, look at the newer stuff. You'll be glad you did.

Easiest to get and use IMO is FFOF ( Fox Farm's Ocean Forest).
Also, that 600w light isn't pulling 600w from the wall. You're going to need another light. 40-50 true watts per sq ft. I'd go away from the type you have and look for a more natural light set up. COB's are what I'm using but look up light options here. The blurpule stuff is old tech, look at the newer stuff. You'll be glad you did.
Thanks for the information I just placed an order for some on Amazon I’ll be looking into the lights here soon thanks again

Just some advice... don't spray your plants under the lights. The drop act as little magnifying glasses and will burn your leaves.

Back
Top Bottom