Carestaker's - Hybrid LED / HPS Powered 4x4 - Various Strains

Carestaker, please stop harvesting.. You're making me so anxious and envious! And I heard that it affects my very own Karma. J/K

Big congratulations once again! I gotta find new words to congratulate you, since you're pulling buds at least once every week.

Let's hope they get restocked. I'm just a huge Chem fan. :cheer:

Edit - They're out there if you look, the SSSDH from Connoisseur, that is....PM me if you need a link :)

Thank you CS. Buying more SSSDH seeds will definitely happen here, but right now I need more seeds like I need a hole in my head....at least until the next "can't help myself" breeder/seed bank promotion.:surrender:

Speaking of "can't help myself" :laughtwo: I was checking out Bonza seeds and did a search on the East Coast Sour Diesel. Doesn't look like there are seeds for that but like you said CS it was only available as clone. It looks like Connoisseur Genetics got there hands on a clone and has a cross it with Super Silver Haze and one with Girl Scout Cookies. They Kinda pricey though. They have 25% off that ends tonight so I may have to try one of them :)

Carestaker, please stop harvesting.. You're making me so anxious and envious! And I heard that it affects my very own Karma. J/K

Big congratulations once again! I gotta find new words to congratulate you, since you're pulling buds at least once every week.

Just one more plant in there, so you got one shot left :) And thanks for hanging out bro, it's been a fun ride. :cheer:

Thank you CS. Buying more SSSDH seeds will definitely happen here, but right now I need more seeds like I need a hole in my head....at least until the next "can't help myself" breeder/seed bank promotion.:surrender:

Time for me to tank up soon. :) I'm reserving the right to PM you for some ideas. :)

Speaking of "can't help myself" :laughtwo: I was checking out Bonza seeds and did a search on the East Coast Sour Diesel. Doesn't look like there are seeds for that but like you said CS it was only available as clone. It looks like Connoisseur Genetics got there hands on a clone and has a cross it with Super Silver Haze and one with Girl Scout Cookies. They Kinda pricey though. They have 25% off that ends tonight so I may have to try one of them :)

Connoisseur seems to have some legit gear, it's only been the pricing that has kept me away. Loving my only cookies cross, I get the interest in the strain, good stuff. ASE meeting on Weedsday, the usual time and place :)

---------------------------------
The numbers are coming in low again, but both LEDs crapped out on me, and my lumpy canopy wasn't set up for HPS (point source) only - so it is what it is. I'm not complaining too much - the quality is top notch. Buds just weren't as dense as they could have been, and I'm thinking that lower light, and possible excess heat were the two most likely contributors.

CL3 24g
BD-Big 91g
BD-Small 50g

Good bit under the norm. CL3 is the lowest number I've ever had on a plant in a 3 gal. Buds look sick though. BD-Big should have been 120-150. The indi dom ASD & PTW seem to have good density though, so heat, more than light, may be the culprit. The indis might have just requried less light though, so there's that too. :hmmmm:

I'm growing in an area that is indoor, but uninsulated, and is hard to heat/cool, and it has it's particular set of seasonal challenges. It's my only area to work in, so I'll keep refining the enviroment as I grow. :) As as aside on this, those portable AC roll around units do not work worth a piss. They also don't drop your RH much if at all, and use more energy.

Looking forward.... I'm thinking of going back to Ushio if I run HPS at all. I'm also thinking of building some Cree CXB based lighting, and maybe a sponsored all-LED run. I'll also be looking at some lesser known breeders and genetics, and might add some coco plants in too.

I've got one more plant to pull, and she's just stopped swelling, so she's coming down soon. Big buds on her. I'll get them all together for a nug parade, and will post some smoke reports too.

Peace, love and gratitude :Namaste:

Congrats, congrats, congrats...

Great post CareStaker....interesting & informative on the set up & conditions behind your consistently 420 forum top of line plants. We all have conditions & situations that could be better, but growers are a creative, innovative crew that accept & deal with these in the quest for our own holy grail plants. Your plants inspire many of us.
:Namaste:

That's truly inspiring to hear, especially as I feel the same way about yours. I will try to do better for my girls next run, and I know that you will too. It's what we do. :)

Congrats CS! I sense a little disappointment in yield but if it makes you feel any better I'd take those numbers any day with 3 gallon pots! Nice job brother. Can't wait to see what you got coming after the break.

Well, you know me. :) I'm a little down on the numbers, as it means I have less to share, and that something wasn't as right as it could have been. It's not something that really matters that much, when they smoke this good though. :) I just like knowing that I'm getting the most out of them, and not wasting any kind of energy - both plant and electric. Other than that, I couldn't be happier, they are beautiful, potent, fragrant, fresh and exciting. The future is bright too. :smokin: I'm hoping to either swap in my 1Kw HPS, or go full LED for the winter grow. :)

Man I hate growing in summer so hard to keep climate at perfect setting. You still rockin out some quality meds my friend. I would love to see you hang a lush in there.
Happy daze.

Happy daze brother, it's all good, the meds are great. I'd love to see a Lush in there too, or a BML or an XML...
If I can't find a sponsor to work with, I might see what the 1k can do in that tent, as that won't really cost me anything, and I'll work on building some Cree based panels. Onward and upward. :volcano-smiley:

Thanks Lady D! That little PTW is pretty buff, she's dropping bombs. She's my only seed plant from this run, and she reminds me of the power of seeds. She's got almost no leafs to speak of, and the largest and heaviest buds in the tent. I'm taking her soon, she's just about there. :circle-of-love:

Today's trimming meds - Holy Grail 69 from Samsara. Taste and smell are very unique, and it's got some nice kick to it. The flavor is amazing, with a fruity bouquet. I'll enjoy a hit or two, and will then lay into the ASD, which I can't seem to get enough of :)

hg694.jpg

ASD-small Buds getting the trimdown. Nice color and smell on these. Hugely sour and dank in the house. The smell is both overpowering and captivating at the same time. It's oppressive but compelling. I'm a sucker for contradictions.

aaa10.jpg
aass.jpg
asd36.jpg
asd16.jpg
asd26.jpg

Peace and love, Happy Shatterday yall!

As BG says; "Don't be jelly be inspired" :laughtwo:

I am so jealous everŷtime you mention the ASD smoke. Can't wait for my girl to be jarred and cured.

Happy days CS :allgood:

She's such an indulgence. A nice balance of effect. She just hits the right note, the right tempo. :green_heart:

Not to pile on ;) I hope your girl gets nice and fat! :cheer:

As BG says; "Don't be jelly be inspired" :laughtwo:

BG is a smart lady :Namaste::)

I'm jelly-spired. :)
Happy daze my good sir

Good to see you bro, happy daze for real, chop chop, smoke smoke tonight :rofl: :roorrip:
How is your Blueberry smoking?

Congrats my friend. Beautiful nugs. That ASD looks awesome. Beautiful orange hairs.

Thanks my friend. I've got a few nice buds in the house, I'mma tryin to smoke em all tonight it seems. :lot-o-toke:

Back
Top Bottom