Carestaker's - Hybrid LED / HPS Powered 4x4 - Various Strains

Beautiful as always CS! How does the ASD compare, differ, etc. to any other SD you may have grown?:Namaste:

:Namaste: Thanks BL. The last run was my first run of a Sour D. In my locale, we like our Diesel, like Cali likes it's Kush. I've always stayed away from growing the Sours and Chem plants, due to their stink. Over the years, Ive had some stinkers in there by accident, so I figured - why not?

I've smoked Original Diesel, NYCD, ECSD, Purple Diesel, and Amherst Sour D (local). ECSD is by far the best - just amazing. :love:

And ECSD is?

East Coast Sour Diesel. :love: My favorite strain, available only in clone form - no seeds sadly.

Added: She turns pink, and is a one hit and quit strain. After that one hit, you'll be searching for her forever. One day, I'll find the clone. She's a rocket ride, I've never found anything else like it.

She's Original Diesel
Chemdawg x (MassSuperSkunk x SensiNL)

Crossed with DNL
(RFK Skunk x Hawaiian) x Northern Lights

Can you find the clone and then make fem seeds?

Can you find the clone and then make fem seeds?

I'd love to find the clone, and it wouldn't be too hard to make some fem seeds. The S1 seeds wouldn't be exact genetic copies of the mother, but they should resemble her closely. Maybe with the Dispos finally opening up around here, I'll see her around. There's got to be someone that will set her free. :cheer:

Happy daze brother. Just potted up the animal cookies to one gal size. Two look great one is giving me shit already. :) all of them look different.

I'm down with the cookies and kush my friend. Sounds like a great way to start the day ;) I'm going to toss my one seed of A.Cookies when I get back from break, so I'm glad to get the sneak peak of how she grows in FFOF. :cheer:

Man in back of my mind I was like what would C.S. do with these. :Namaste:

:Namaste: I'm just hoping I get a female! :high-five:

Harvest: BD-Small Photo 4/28, Flower 5/5, Pull 7/10. Flowered for 65 days, under 12/12 for 72

The effect on this genetic is better pulled early, but not too early that the effect doesn't have legs. I have about 1-3% amber at most, and about 5% clear. The effect is very Haze dom, with just a hint of Blueberry. So, it pinches my cheeks just the way I like, and lasts for almost 3 hours. :) She's great for the daytime, but she's so hazy I wouldn't plan on getting too much done. I'll keep testing all day today to make sure though. :volcano-smiley:

She grew like a sativa with indica leafs, with her trichs looking more sativa, as they are populated mostly on the calyx. Smell is smokey/flinty haze with some light skunk-fruit sweetness.

bd125.jpg
bd220.jpg
bd66.jpg
bd73.jpg
bd414.jpg
bd511.jpg
bd81.jpg

I've given the remaining ASD some more time. She pushed out more white pistils than her sister, in a round 2 type of way, so I'm letting her run a bit more, to see what she's like with a bit more maturity. She's got some nice buds on her. PTW is getting fat and is very productive for such a small girl. She will come down next week sometime. :cheer: I'll get the final numbers together, and do some smoke reports as well. Peace and love yall. :circle-of-love:

Nice update CareStaker, :drool:

I'd love to find the clone, and it wouldn't be too hard to make some fem seeds. The S1 seeds wouldn't be exact genetic copies of the mother, but they should resemble her closely. Maybe with the Dispos finally opening up around here, I'll see her around. There's got to be someone that will set her free. :cheer:

Consider a SD line that is AJ's cut....should be the same or very close to ECSD. :Namaste:

Nice update CareStaker, :drool:

Thanks 50+10! :) Happy to see you rollin' through my friend!

Budlicious! :rollit:

Thanks B! The ASD effect is much better this round. I'll have to smoke some and write something soon. I'm curious as to what your thoughts might be so we can compare notes. :cheer: I do a report soon.

Consider a SD line that is AJ's cut....should be the same or very close to ECSD. :Namaste:

I was going to get some of Rez's gear before he packed it in, but sadly didn't. I've read some conflicting stories on AJ's cut, but will try it out for myself, if I can't get the clone. I've put off finding/growing her (ecsd) till I was able to grow just about anything. I think I'm about at that point - so the hunt for my white whale begins. :)

Not sure about SD, but Connoisseur seems tight w/ Rez & have many of his strains/cuts. I really like the Rez/Connoisseur SSSDH but ran out & haven't replenished.

Beautiful BD!
:Namaste:

Let's hope they get restocked. I'm just a huge Chem fan. :cheer:

Edit - They're out there if you look, the SSSDH from Connoisseur, that is....PM me if you need a link :)

I've been testing tbe new batch of ASD, sorta on a mission to see how high I can get. This is some great, great weed. Totally different from the last batch. I pulled both runs at similar timing, but I think the last batch went a bit tweakish after getting cold. Anyway, this run came out real nice, her aroma was still strong and ripe smelling. The high is quite something. I've been putting off posting too much till some cure, but it's soooo good. I didn't mix anything with it all night, and I never just smoke one type. Where as Candyland is a naked funhouse, the ASD is a fine leather chair with a butler.

Test bud was from ASD-Big, so it's been drying for a couple of days. I then heated in the oven at 200 for 20m to dry it down for testing. She was pretty for a test bud, but sacrifices must be made.

nug29.jpg

Harvest
ASD-Small -- Photo 4/28, Flower 5/5, Pull 7/13, Flowered for 69 days.

I'm really too ripped to write much. She's got amazing bud structure, and she's the heaviest plant I can remember in a long time. By that I mean her branches are heavy when you lift them. Should be a nice yield for such a small girl. The perfume these put out is captivating. Sensual.

asd-11.jpg
asd91.jpg
asd74.jpg
asd64.jpg
asd111.jpg
asd35.jpg
asd15.jpg
asd101.jpg
asd5_5.jpg
asd82.jpg
asd44.jpg
asd53.jpg

Peace and love! I've got a fat looking Purple Trainwreck coming up in the next few days, she's still swelling :cheer:

Happy daze bro. That ASD looks something special. Congrats my friend.
My harpoon is loaded the ship has sailed gonna find that whale. :)

:Namaste: Haha, Man the port side! :) I think she is kinda special Dusty, some real good stuff. She was good on the first run, but she was a little pointed - now she's smooth as butter. The search for ECSD begins, for both seed and clone. Happy daze bro! :cheer:

Everything looks so good CS. I am sure you will enjoy that ASD.

Hope your week has started well :thumb:

It surely did B, can you see me smiling?! I'm loving her, and I think I finally did her justice. :Namaste: Your photo girls should be getting close to flowering soon. I've seen some pistils just starting in other outdoor grows, so depending on where you are, they should be close! :cheer:

"fine leather chair with a butler"...:laughtwo: Love it! I'm getting ready to place an order on seeds. May have to drop a bean or two of this in the cart.

I thought she was pretty great on the last run, but I was hoping for amazing, and she wasn't. This round of her though, she's all that. If the effect doesn't shift under cure, she's a must-run imo. Great plant to grow too, strong and vigorous. Might be good to chuck some pollen at if your into such things. ;) :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom