Barney's Liberty Haze & Lucy - Green Love Potion - HPS & LED Hybrid Grow-In-The-Dirt

Re: Barney's Liberty Haze & Lucy - Green Love Potion - HPS & LED Hybrid Grow-In-The-D

Hey. Your buds look beautiful. I am glad for u. Hope they taste like they look. I love Good looking buds. Good work.

They are wonderful, and the GLP are simply delicious! Thank you for your kind words, hope your garden is full of green! I'm about to go check it out. :peace::Namaste::high-five:

Re: Barney's Liberty Haze & Lucy - Green Love Potion - HPS & LED Hybrid Grow-In-The-D

some of the frostiest budz i've seen C.S, really over-covered, unbelievable M8, i'm sure the led light
is in cause for that...
damn fine show Bro', i enjoyed it at 100%.

keep the good work on.

some of the frostiest budz i've seen C.S, really over-covered, unbelievable M8, i'm sure the led light
is in cause for that...
damn fine show Bro', i enjoyed it at 100%.

keep the good work on.

Thanks E.D! I always enjoy your comments! The LED is very helpful in resin production, and for overall health. I just feed them :) and they grow like this. I had some CFL in there too!

Back
Top Bottom