Jay233 Grow - Jack Herer - NL x Skunk - THC Bomb - White Rhino - Critical - 600W HPS

Re: Jay233 Grow Jack Herer - NL x Skunk - THC Bomb - White Rhino - Critical - 600W HP

She's looking awesome my friend :) Ohhhh, and Canna...have some OZ reps too for great helpful advice :)

Re: Jay233 Grow Jack Herer - NL x Skunk - THC Bomb - White Rhino - Critical - 600W HP

Hey Canna....has there EVER been a better LP/CD to get stoned to? Jeeeeez I remember smoke a J listening to it back in 1973 (I had an "interesting " childhood lol ) :)

Hey Canna....has there EVER been a better LP/CD to get stoned to? Jeeeeez I remember smoke a J listening to it back in 1973 (I had an "interesting " childhood lol ) :)
For sure OZ, the 70's were a "trip" to say the least. Childhood? What Childhood....LOL
Remember the black light craze with posters? Oh, did I have fun with that too.
Nastalgia...it's great. I have become comfortably numb.....

Lol....you know what...life was safer and better back then. Kids didnt carry knives and actually showed a little respect. Cops turned a "blind eye" to a little grass, people didn't hate each other.....Ohhhhh, I miss the happy "live n let live" days :)

Lol....you know what...life was safer and better back then. Kids didnt carry knives and actually showed a little respect. Cops turned a "blind eye" to a little grass, people didn't hate each other.....Ohhhhh, I miss the happy "live n let live" days :)

I agree OZ :thumb:

It was safer. As a woman, I could go anywhere alone and not worry much. Hitch hike, fish, camp....you name it. (although there were a couple of hitch hiking horror stories) Now....I won't walk in my own woods without a .38 on my hip. Crazy.

Can I back track a little bit? Holy Bananas Jay! That Jack Herrer is something else. You guys are killing me softly with these Fluxxing plants.

Here jay. Geez your've given me some homework to do, 144 pages worth lol

Edit: wow man, nice plants!! Bit through the journal but just had to come back and say, awesome!! :peace:

Here jay. Geez your've given me some homework to do, 144 pages worth lol

Edit: wow man, nice plants!! Bit through the journal but just had to come back and say, awesome!! :peace:

Ha ha ...Thanks GrizzWald :)...just skip to the end buddy...got a couple plants that have been growing for about 5 months or more :)... got about 4 weeks left for the Jack Herrer and about 6 left for the Super Critical

Glad you stopped by :thumb:

For sure OZ, the 70's were a "trip" to say the least. Childhood? What Childhood....LOL
Remember the black light craze with posters? Oh, did I have fun with that too.
Nastalgia...it's great. I have become comfortably numb.....

Lmfao...YES! I DO remember that now, don't forget the strobes either.

Ha ha ...Thanks GrizzWald :)...just skip to the end buddy...got a couple plants that have been growing for about 5 months or more :)... got about 4 weeks left for the Jack Herrer and about 6 left for the Super Critical

Glad you stopped by :thumb:

I saw your herers on the last page, I'm reding mate, I need to know how to produce that!! Some good reading after a fat one with a plate of crackers tomato and cheese! Lol peace

I saw your herers on the last page, I'm reding mate, I need to know how to produce that!! Some good reading after a fat one with a plate of crackers tomato and cheese! Lol peace

Ha ha ....I'm a huge cheese fan :laugh:...good green my friend :)

Hi buddy. Hope all is great n green with you. I like "cheese" too....especially blue :)

Update on the Jack Herrer

image8483.jpg

:adore:

Very nice :) Looking at the leaf colour I guess you're well into your flushing? :)

Looks great man, you got a ton of big and fluffy buds!

Back
Top Bottom