CareStaker's HPS-LED Powered 4x4 - THC-Bomb - Spicy White Devil

Re: CareStaker's HPS-LED powered 4x4, THC-Bomb, Spicy-White-Devil,

SWD is a winner! - look at that leaf posture. Beautiful.

:thumb:

SWD is a winner! - look at that leaf posture. Beautiful.
:thumb:

Thanks GT! She is the most vigorous plant, that I've been fortunate enough to find. Now I understand why people keep cuttings and moms for years. Once you find her, you have to keep her. :)

Not much interest in these strains/grow it seems - but no matter. Thanks to all that come by anyway, to check out the girls, my mistakes, and to say hello. I know that someone has found it helpful. Thanks for following. :) :peace: :Namaste: ;)

Thank you TroyJan!

Just tried SWD. Holy sheets. :yikes: this stuff has that sharp bite, great taste, and it's potent already.
Her color, pistols and calyxes say maybe one week left,... but her trichs are saying two weeks : 60% cloudy, only a couple of light amber, and still plenty of clears. In either case, she's now in flush, no takesiebacksies.

Next feed:
FloraKleen, then water and molasses, until I take her. She's swelling up, which fits the harvest timing, and she looks like ~ 175 already. I'd be real happy to get 200 or more, and she looks like she might oblige. Peace, love and great green nugs.

THCBomb, seems to clone OK, I haven't killed them yet. Also, she is starting to stretch, but slowly. Easy breezy.

Subbed! Your plants look so healthy. Love the bud shots! I can practically smell it.

I see why you suggest I top my plants now.

:) Thanks, AllSmiles :)

pretty easy surgery to perform if I can manage it...:) If you have the space, let em have it, they really do love it...sometimes, it's like waking them up.

Sprout 11/1
harvest 2/15
---------------
seed to harvest ~105 days total.
Today is day 53 flower.

This girl is almost ready - harvest in 13 days. Lots of cloudy trichs, and some c!ears too. Yesterday was the first day since stretch, that she went more than 48hrs without the need to be watered......As soon as I switched her to molasses and water, she started to drink less. Another good indicator that the plant is almost at peak ripeness. :circle-of-love:

Excited to get her to harvest. In person, she's got a striking, yet menacing, beauty. The smell is captivating, and so spicy now. Sweet and sharp spice, pepper, flinty berry, blood orange, citrus, and earthy wood. :love:

If I were to grow this one again, I would increase my nutes at stretch, and put her in a larger pot....possibly top the 4 mains once. I have her clone flowering, without any training, to see baseline. That plant, is super spindly, and sparse. We will see. :Namaste:

IMAG5976.jpg
IMAG5993.jpg
IMAG5991.jpg
IMAG5990.jpg
IMAG5989.jpg
IMAG5988.jpg

These are under her canopy, and frosting up. Her leafs just stick straight up. I took most of them, but there's still a few hanging on.
IMAG5980_1_.jpg
IMAG5979.jpg

THCBomb. Getting the fake-look, which is nice. Other than that, and so far, nothing I would be excited about running again, unless the smoke is...Bomb! Maybe she's saving it :)

IMAG5949.jpg
IMAG5996.jpg
IMAG5998.jpg

really nicely documented grow. thx for sharing all your hard work

thank you! and you're welcome! I must have read hundreds of threads here, so it's a way to contribute ;) and the peeps here are cool :)

You sure have some beautiful buds! I just ordered some seeds today, one being THCB. You've sure done a great job with yours!

:thanks: and welcome! I had some THCB germing problems, but once sprouted, she seems pretty easy so far. Certainly let me know if I can be of any help, fwiw. :) Checking out your girls, looking nice! How are they doing?

Impressive :)):thumb:

Thanks SP! We're going to have a little trimming party, when it's her time to become meds. ;)
I hope to get some natural light photos, and will post them. I'll be washing most if not all of the buds, with a variation of Doc Buds method. I'll try to detail again, if anyone wants. Less than two weeks now, and she's still got a little swell going.

Peace, and love!

Gorgeous grow - clearly, you LOVE doing this and LOVE your ladies. I'm very impressed.

Thank you! Guilty, all day, everyday! I do LOVE them, and so, I try to spoil them. :) Love your MK too!
They will return the love soon enough. :circle-of-love: :Namaste::peace:

THCB. Day 12 flower. She starting to do something, and is getting more interesting. ;)

IMAG6017_1_.jpg
IMAG6014.jpg
IMAG6015.jpg

SWD - the hugeness continues

IMAG5992.jpg
IMAG59931.jpg

Lucy in the corner, she's not talking to me, and is pouting. I hope she starts to stretch, otherwise, she's going to be very light.

IMAG6018.jpg

GLP.2

Just transplanted to a 5'' pot. She's a bit pale, but should settle in.
Will let this girl grow big, if I don't have anything else competing for the space.

IMAG6013.jpg

Peace, love and green nugs to everyone!

Thank you guys!

Oh, yeah, hoping for a peaceful and bountiful HARVEST of SWD in......9 days! She's just about there, and is still in flush.

Going to be a personal best for me, and such a beauty - so I'm super excited for this one. :circle-of-love::cheer: :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom