Trying hydro

Hydro is easier the second or third or even 4th time. Nutes and ph are really important matters and yes growth is stunted. You will still get good weed just not as much my friend.
Now that you have a better understanding of how much to give the next grow should be easier.
Sorry I was not around to help more, personal life is taking up a lot of time lately.

Urdedpal said:
Hydro is easier the second or third or even 4th time. Nutes and ph are really important matters and yes growth is stunted. You will still get good weed just not as much my friend.
Now that you have a better understanding of how much to give the next grow should be easier.
Sorry I was not around to help more, personal life is taking up a lot of time lately.

thanks urdedpal:)next time i think i'll be alot easyer on the nute's. i think the cal-mag and the liquid karma started all my problem.. the bad part is my ph tester took a shit on me 2 weeks ago.. so i changed my water today and used 1\2 str for the 6week of flowering 17 1\2 ml floramicro 50ml bloom 1\4 tsp of koolbloom and 1 tsp of floriuos (sp) put 2 1\2ml of ph up hoping it's close on the ph.. the buds look fine and big hopefully i'll have enough to smoke intill the next harvest..

Keep a written journal next time on nutes and ph adjustments so you have a pattern to fall back on when something like a meter not working. Also lets you know just how strong you can go during its different stages of growth.

thanks.. i got it all wrote down for the next grow. i'm going to grow the same strain w.r. and i know they don't like 1400 ppm lol... i'm going to do what u said 800 t0 1000 intill late flowering then bump the ppm up.. i learnd alot off this grow... tell me this do i really need the cal-mag and the liquid karma useing tap water that sits a week b4 i use it?

I seen in this video that this guy talked about the yellow leaves. He said after a 10 day flush the yellow leaves indicate that all the extra nitrogen has been removed so it can focus all its energy into the crystals and finishing of the bud. I guess what i wanna know is if this is true and how would i go about flushing?

They are boosters and are not required but they do help out. My next grow I will not be using any boosters for the first time. I have tried many including the Karma and only noticed more resin production. I do not know about yeild because I have used boosters since day one.
Don't bump it up over a thousand. I find that most mj plants like between 900 to 1000. I have gone over but with practice and with some poor results.
Its like this Week three in veg is 600 ppm. week 4 is 700ppm. First week of flower is between 6 and seven hundred. Final 2 weeks of flower before flush is brimming to a 1000 ppm. Your already trying to pump the plants with nutes.
They are salts and can easily become toxic to the plant at high levels.
Just try keeping the ppm down and you should have less problems. Trust me, I was always trying to squeaze a little more in until I finally cut back and ended up with my largest yeild.

Grim_Reefer4_20 said:
I seen in this video that this guy talked about the yellow leaves. He said after a 10 day flush the yellow leaves indicate that all the extra nitrogen has been removed so it can focus all its energy into the crystals and finishing of the bud. I guess what i wanna know is if this is true and how would i go about flushing?

For the most part yes its true, stored energy in leaves start to become used up to increase resin production to help create better chances of catching pollen but it won't and walla. A nice sensimelia.

Flushing is overwatering your plants to help remove excesive salt deposits. You should be able to find all sorts of info using the search option.

Here's one
Flushing

Urdedpal said:
They are boosters and are not required but they do help out. My next grow I will not be using any boosters for the first time. I have tried many including the Karma and only noticed more resin production. I do not know about yeild because I have used boosters since day one.
Don't bump it up over a thousand. I find that most mj plants like between 900 to 1000. I have gone over but with practice and with some poor results.
Its like this Week three in veg is 600 ppm. week 4 is 700ppm. First week of flower is between 6 and seven hundred. Final 2 weeks of flower before flush is brimming to a 1000 ppm. Your already trying to pump the plants with nutes.
They are salts and can easily become toxic to the plant at high levels.
Just try keeping the ppm down and you should have less problems. Trust me, I was always trying to squeaze a little more in until I finally cut back and ended up with my largest yeild.

i think i'll go by that next time:smokin:

update 7week of flowering
well guys there still alive lol.. without a ph pen some how i kept them alive another week.. there still growing slowly but there getting nice and fat..

the hairs r starting to go brown so it wont be long... one thing i have to ask about when to flush. should i wait intill the trics get amber color or wait intill the hairs r 75% brown? i hope u can see these pic better... well i have some pics for ya... thanks:cheesygrinsmiley:

white rhino 1
big_bud3.jpg

this is my white rhino 2 this is the one i toped..
white_rhino2_cola1.jpg

white rhino 1
white_rhino121.jpg

white rhino 1 middle bud.
middle_buds_w_r_111.jpg

bottom bud w.r. 2
7week_0121.jpg

w.r. 2
top_cola_w_r_21.jpg

7week_0071.jpg

thanks torco:cheesygrinsmiley: can't wait in till the next grow maybe i'll get the hang of it.. lol so hows ur plant coming along? there looking great!

Back
Top Bottom