Alkhemist - Top Feed Drip Hydroponics - Big Bud x Super Skunk #1

DSCF2587.JPG

howdy all,

thought i better put an update on this journal... changed res today, added nutes(budzilla and super organic headmaster) to 2.4 ec, ph is at 6, water temp is kept around 22-24max... may be 2nd to last res change if im right in expecting 3 weeks left... but of course they will be ready when they are ready ;] im hoping they fatten up heaps more but they have resined up amazingly well so im really looking forward to tasting its sweet fruit :cheesygrinsmiley:
1.3m x 1.2m wide-
DSCF2639.JPG

DSCF26311.JPG

some close ups of the lovely liL ladies-
DSCF2634.JPG

DSCF2644.JPG

DSCF2660.JPG

DSCF26361.JPG

previously defoliated lower middle flowers-
DSCF2635.JPG

DSCF2630.JPG

happy smoking people :cheesygrinsmiley: :ganjamon: :bigtoke:

ok so im now at 61 days into flowering... buds are still thickening and the trichs are still clear as glass... although the pistils are browning and look ready to harvest im going purely on trich colouration and will harvest when i see trichs starting to show amber. from now on i will be starting to flush with water only.. ec at present is 2.4 ec, ph 6, water temp is 22celcius

some update pics(defoliated):
DSCF2690.JPG

bud before:
DSCF2660.JPG

same bud 4 days later:
DSCF26931.JPG

defoliated:
DSCF2695.JPG

DSCF26971.JPG

DSCF2698.JPG

DSCF2700.JPG

DSCF2691.JPG

looking great Alkhemist nice and sticky just the way I like em :) I was able to see and hear your latest video with no problem keep up the excellent work my friend

hey AZ! thanks brother! and thanks for the heads up on the youtube link... it must be my puter

ok.. so i decided to cut the gurls after clear to milky white trichs over the whole plant...
i ended up yielding 300 grams(wet weight) more in the plants that i didnt defoliate than the ones i did... and after 4 days of drying have approx 1045grams(around 37 ounces) of weight from the 4 plants combined.. im hoping i dont lose too much weight and end up with atleast a pound.
DSCF2744.JPG

DSCF2766.JPG

DSCF2770.JPG

thank you brother.. it has been a good round with this system, ive seen the pros and cons and have rigged up a new sprinkler system to get better coverage, installed a 5000L/H submersible pump which has more than quadrupled my little 1300 moray water pump ;] and its cranking now! top feed hydroponics, sprinkler system rigged up - YouTube

Awesome Fertigation Setup Brotha, any mess getting on walls or floor? I have some 12" halo watering rings for next year. I like them because they come in at 1/2" something like 57 holes or something over 50. Damn things are so big I will use them in HUGE outdoor/greenhouse type plants.
A+ Bro

Awesome Fertigation Setup Brotha, any mess getting on walls or floor? I have some 12" halo watering rings for next year. I like them because they come in at 1/2" something like 57 holes or something over 50. Damn things are so big I will use them in HUGE outdoor/greenhouse type plants.
A+ Bro

hey AZ!

yeah ive used the halos and they are great!.. unfortunately they only sell one size here (the largest of the 3 ring sizes)in NZ which is fucking retarded.. i can order some smaller halos on ebay or online but decided to rig something up immediately, took me a day to finally get it how i wanted. saved me the shipping costs for the 8 halos i would need, plus possible customs fees. the thing i like with the sprinkler system is it gets complete coverage over the WHOLE pot and not just in certain areas, there isnt one part of the medium that isnt saturated. even with the halo you still end up with medium that isnt getting watered(depending on pot size too). i think they are great devices though and my eventual rig was a result of my wanting to make my own imitation halos, which i did rather successfully just using 6 inch irrigation line- used a hot nail and pliers to pierce 40-50 holes around the length of the line at downward and inward angles only.. worked well but by that time i was already experimenting with basic sprinkler irrigation
yeah, there is the issue with water splashing out but all i did was lower the irrigation line a little so the splash was mainly hitting the upper lip and sides of the pots... sorted.

cheers brother!!

Hi all can someone help me? I have a 1.4x1.4 x 2 meter high grow tent and a 600 watt hps/mh light kit. I'm just having trouble build my recirculating drip system I don't want the res in the tent and I'm not sure what size pump to use and how to recirculate it from the pots back to the res? Thank all

Hi all can someone help me? I have a 1.4x1.4 x 2 meter high grow tent and a 600 watt hps/mh light kit. I'm just having trouble build my recirculating drip system I don't want the res in the tent and I'm not sure what size pump to use and how to recirculate it from the pots back to the res? Thank all

Back
Top Bottom