Indica? Sativa or hybrid?

• Indica

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Sativa

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Hybrid

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
@MrSauga you have got to try a canna cigar if you haven’t. I wouldn’t buy one personally prices way to jacked up.
I buy wraps like Juicy Jay's which are similar I believe. You can buy the White Owl(or other brands) cigars and remove the wrap off those and roll your weed in it. Very tasty and does the trick for me :)

Eh starting to think I’m a lazy stoner lol. But after planning it out and putting it together .
Okay That’s enough work here’s some papers I have lying around. Time to smoke.
I had a friend with that skill of unwrapping and wrapping cigars. But he moved some time ago lol.
maybe the next one I try finally works out, never had much luck doing it myself

Hey @Scottylikesbud, seen your little contraption, pretty interesting. I recently just celebrated a successful harvest with a home grown and home made Thai stick/Cannagar. First time I’ve ever done anything like that. Wrapped in re-hydrated fan leafs. I was pretty happy with the way it turned out.
0B803B4B-314B-4106-B85B-37F6EAEAC28F.png

Oh yeah, that looks nice. I bet that burned definitely over 20 minutes.:blunt:i like the constant puffing, but after like 15 minutes I gotta tap out. Too much is to much at some point lol.
I didn’t feel like cutting some fresh leaves. And all the others are bone dry in a bag. Waiting to be given a new life as bubble hash :thumb:
but if I had some leftover oil I wasn’t vaping , I wouldn’t mind making one that way. One of my buddy’s is saving up to buy some bud and concentrates From the dispensary after last night. Now it’s just a matter of the waiting game.
Yeah I’m like in the red zone on bud at the moment. Near E
But my leaning dwarf plant will be ready for sacrificing once I am out. Ready or not lol.

And all the others are bone dry in a bag. Waiting to be given a new life as bubble hash :thumb:
Mine were too, I ended up sticking em in a bowl of water for a couple hours to re-hydrate them just to be able to wrap it lol. That’s sucks about almost being out, but hey like you said atleast youll have the dwarf. If you lived closer I’d say come grab some, I have enough. Sorry to hear that buddy

If you lived closer I’d say come grab some,
Thanks man, I feel the same way with a few of the others here. It’s like hey there’s another “stone” gardener:laugh:
Reminds me of what one of my old buddies said a while back. Something about stone gardens with sand.
Him:Welcome to my garden of stone
Me: welcome to my garden and be stoned
Just slightly different mantra XD

God isn’t that the truth oh man that was a good laugh.
Like out camping and your vehicle breaks down in this situation a boat, as there are no roads here to travel by road XD Just planes by air and boats on the river. The river is our highway in summer. True in winter I guess as it freezes lol.
It’s like everybody calm down I got some weed.
Panicked person: the f is that going to help.

tell you whats not going to help, that attitude of yours
:rofl:
Had a situation similar to that last fall when the boats motor gave out
Luckily we ran into some nice people and they towed us in to the closest village took like 6 hours lol

Eh starting to think I’m a lazy stoner lol. But after planning it out and putting it together .
Okay That’s enough work here’s some papers I have lying around. Time to smoke.
I had a friend with that skill of unwrapping and wrapping cigars. But he moved some time ago lol.
maybe the next one I try finally works out, never had much luck doing it myself
I'm too lazy to look back and I should have bookmarked it, but @Preston9mm did a couple of vids on the way he rolls his blunts. Maybe if he sees the tag he can direct you to them.

So week 14 update.
FDE6B26C-CD1D-4E3A-97DD-F4F1E3D2C2FE.jpeg

a bit nervous, ec is 1290. Usually notice signs of nute burn this high will see the next couple days.
4A79EDD0-A8D1-4865-9F36-701F654AB1B4.jpeg

main cola
3F76E675-13D2-4969-8218-EC887200A27F.jpeg

super cropped branch from Tuesday
8F345DCE-78E1-4948-AC37-4B79494A2E23.jpeg

two more super cropped branches from tuesday
647E7F0F-9853-42A8-884C-247313C0DFCA.jpeg

another one from Tuesday
14FC195A-0A02-4ECF-81EF-A2E21FDCDB44.jpeg

mid branches.
CD428915-73E3-41E2-B589-C91578A3488F.jpeg

bottom branches.
A lot of leaves pruning off. I suspect from the stems out growing them. That they sortthemselves off with growth.
930F45ED-0D39-48F6-99F3-182BE84E514E.jpeg

corresponding stem
8EF3CA6C-4A07-45E3-8ACC-65B25F154301.jpeg

Week 14 update dwarf
56EE9E63-DBD0-4D37-9D4E-76A7D89EDF25.jpeg

she is totally happy with 940 ec. Although 940 might still be to much. I honestly feel she does better at 840 ec.
3BA96C0B-BD20-415C-B8E5-E26D9368E334.jpeg

Large side cola
C6F0FED2-FCE1-4025-8FBF-BCC9D6FAF020.jpeg
main cola
Looks like she’s just about done. With a close up look the trichomes are looking about 60 clear to 40 cloudy. Or getting cloudy.
still a few calyx growing out a week.
Really smelling like a cheese strain I want to say. Gots that’s funky pot smell going for Her. (Reminiscent of high school skunk smelling bud) Like if your into some stink smelling bud this should satisfy your craving nicely.
Kinda wondering if she was an auto flower as 14 weeks from seed is the fastest plant I have ever grown any where near these results. For her tiny skinny stems she’s packing on some fat buds for her size. Like I am super impressed with the stem to bud ratio. It is blowing me away, that and only taking 14 weeks from seed like damn. It’s good enough to impress me. The only thing I’m not loving here is the smell lol. It’s meh, smelled and smoked plenty of bud smelling similar to this gets me very high. I’m just not a fan of the flavor or smell.
So I’d rate this plant
growth/veg a 4/5 easy and strong
flower4/5 Fast flowering. Impressive stem to bud ratio. Frosty bleeping buds.
Yeild 4/5 impressive stem to bud ratio.
i don’t think I will get much more then 3oz but damn for its size it’s looking super sized in my book.
trichomes3/5 as I’ve had a plant that was more trichome laden. But it is pretty frosty.
And smell 2/5 XD not a big fan of cheesy skunk smelling weed.
Kind of thinking of revising it as 1/5 now instead to show how much I don’t care for it’s smell XD it is good. I just wouldn’t want to buy it lol just based on smell alone. But if your into that kinda thing, probably would get a lot more points.
So based on my 25 point scoring system
She gets a 16/25
Would’ve been better if I liked the way she was smelling lol.

Week 6 update dispensary sativa dominant hybrid.
EB11A4AD-EE2B-4D2F-842C-39289E366DB5.jpeg

Week 2 update Pop rocks
C4285504-3549-4DE0-B067-07F887C255AA.jpeg

Not sure if she is growing I sure hope she makes it as this is the first seed I bought online XD c99 crossed with lemon Blue Thai. Always wanted to try c99.

That’s the spirit Mr S! So I when I got up this morning I noticed some changes. Both good and bad.
the bad. The cotyledon were a bit more yellow.
the good. I think I might have seen a growth, you can do it little fella. How bad to you want to grow into a beautiful ol plant that’s going to make me and a few others very happy admiring your beauty as you grow lol you can do it buddy.
image.jpg

I've got a woman as big as a house yes sir
She's as big as a two family house with a porch and a fence
You won't believe what you see when you look at her
She's enormous colossal tremendous gigantic immense

Why try to deny it
She's just what I like
If she goes on a diet
I'll go on strike
The bigger the figure the better I like her
The better I like her the better I feed her
The better I feed her the bigger the figure