Cannapocalypse 2017

I just tasted some of the trim that dried up from the 1 gallon pot I chopped on the past saturday.

Just 1 vaporizer load was enough to send me into earth's lower-orbit

A 2nd vaporizer chamber load sealed the deal :bongrip:

The smell of the herb is citrus with some notes of berry and cinnamon.

Onset of the high comes within a couple of minutes and is very cerebral. I feel like my pineal gland started to vibrate or something pseudo-scientific of that nature :rofl:

It feels like an ocean of laughter and happiness is overflowing from within and pouring out from my eye sockets.

Well that's enough for now. Has a good one Comrades :bongrip:;):hookah::rofl::smokin::blunt::popcorn::bong::party:

The smell of the herb is citrus with some notes of berry and cinnamon.

Onset of the high comes within a couple of minutes and is very cerebral. I feel like my pineal gland started to vibrate or something pseudo-scientific of that nature :rofl:

It feels like an ocean of laughter and happiness is overflowing from within and pouring out from my eye sockets.

THAT'S what I was waiting for.

The only thing that truly matters...achieving great smoke! Many ways to get there. Nice work. Yum.

Keep it up!

Peace, Hyena

more trichs

IMG_023052.JPG
IMG_022856.JPG
IMG_022661.JPG
IMG_022760.JPG

I added more potassium to explodey's diet ... I've detected K def. when all is well with PH

IMG_023353.JPG

First photo has an arrow pointing to a nutrient deficient leaf ... PH is 5.8 , PPM 450, runoff is good ...

what do you think it is ? potassium ??

please don't say mag or cal, this doesn't look like that deficiency :lot-o-toke:

IMG_024860.JPG

And yes ... there was some HIGH STRESS TRAINING going on :rofl:

IMG_024948.JPG

IMG_025055.JPG

Damn all kinds of fun.... I have been battling potassium deficiency as well and realized my "balanced" nute plan wasn't. So I am adding it in now... actually completely changing all my feed very soon.
The damage will stay though....
Sucks on the split stock... I had the same thing on a plant late in harvest and had to harvest one early from it. If you had caught it earlier it can be taped and repaired. More silica may help it get stronger stems on plants going forward....

:peace:

FE

It's cool Mr. F.E.

in Pic 2 that one I broke a month before the upper stalk got split .

she healed that up quite nicely all by herself.

turns out I have 4 more weeks until the new place is done so I'm stuck on Veg time anyway :lot-o-toke:

i showed that split stalk so in one month you comrades can see how she healed without help.

it does give me time to suss out what the deficiency problem is. I added more potassium too, by increasing the quantity by 1/3rd

good luck with your new nutes. and yes I add a pinch of silicon each feed.

When supplementing silicon, do you find that your stems are less flexible? IOW, that they're more likely to break than bend? Or is that not a (long-term) issue?

I haven't been using silicon long enough to comment really :bongrip:

here's my most epic ice hash made from explodey 3 clippings

13 grams in , 2 grams out

acapulcogold31.JPG

acapulcogold4.JPG

acapulcogold21.JPG

acapulcogold12.JPG

When supplementing silicon, do you find that your stems are less flexible? IOW, that they're more likely to break than bend? Or is that not a (long-term) issue?
I see a notable difference using silica than my grows before without. The stems/branches get very stiff. The leaves also get thicker and stronger feeling imo. I used it in veg and flower before but now i use it only in flower after all the major training is over with.

so the explodey 3 harvest is curing along just fine... lowest RH% was 66 so still doing good.

the stink sure is fantastic and much better than the previous harvests. I am inspired to continue dialing my coco grow in.

anyway here's the next contender... has 4 more weeks of Veg time.

Her PH is around 5.8 and PPM 450

i did rip off all the deficient leaves to see if adding more potassium fixed the problem. oh well...

if the deficiencies don't come back during these 4 weeks of additional veg then I'd be a happy grower.

when I get to the new grow area on December 1 I plan to take 9 clones from her for a sea of green grow.

IMG_032845.JPG

IMG_032736.JPG

IMG_033254.JPG

nutrient recipe changed ...

i cut out a particular product (PK booster with micros) it is a heavily alkaline product while all my other nutrient complexes are PH 5.0- 5.5

after first watering I saw an immediate improvement.

happy sunday to all my secular and religious comrades :bongrip:

updates soon :bongrip:

Happy 11/11 everybody :bongrip:

Explodey 4 is still alive and well, photo soon.

The deficiencies have slowed down ... I still have 4 weeks of veg time so hopefully I can continue using tap water and locally sourced water soluble nutrients.

Here is a pure sative land strain that is amazing plant but she is more picky about how she is fed hydroponically than Explodey ever was.

IMG_044038.JPG

Hey there, Vlad. Looking good as always!

Hey there, Vlad. Looking good as always!

Thanks SantB

Well I have been reading that my plants may be underfed now. 450 PPM for a big plant may be starving her and causing the conditions I have. Time to bump it up to 600-700 and see what happens :bongrip:

Even the troll that attacked my journal 2 months ago mentioned they are not being fed enough

If you are planning on taking some clones soon then my recommendation would be -

Feed her at a slightly higher ppm until a week before taking clones, then drop the feeding right down to minimum. Take clones, then slowly up the ppm again ;)

Looking forward to seeing you run a sea of green :)

Thanks Mono !

Well T- Minus <2 weeks for me to move to my warm tropical blue sky location !

And I got my hands on a laboratory analysis of CANNA Coco A+B. The story was very interesting and I've immediately copied the nutrient ratio into my own recipe. Anyway ... time to make this journal rock :bongrip:

stay tuned during the intermission ... Flower starts 2nd weeek of December

Back
Top Bottom