Cannapocalypse 2017

This may be the last watering ...

IMG_0035137.JPG
IMG_0028178.JPG
IMG_0027192.JPG

is it 45 days since flip or first hair:straightface:
looks very tasty:drool:
:thanks: and :peace: comrad

Thanks Mr. Veinz, I always start the countdown from day 0 of 12/12 and the hairs appear by end of first week. Every day I am manicuring her of the crisp leaves until she's ready for the real chop in 48 hours I suppose.

Flower time is a precious, fragile time that requires *A* game grower skills ,

maybe I will try to be super careful geeky hydro nerd for Explodey IV and grow 1 lb plant.

I'm not ready for soil ... neeed to finishin what I've half-way started if you know what I mean.

The flowering plants are finishing up their last few days with the 400W 6500K MH now ... going to see if they frost up from the UV.

They are being fed 120 PPM, 50 of that is from my city pipes.

I'm stoked for the next round. Going to be a real good one.

By making it past the nutrient imbalances in the coco that start after week 3 of flower, I will preserve her leaf health to explore how long this strain could really go.

New photos of the huge girl by Friday. I told you she is my 1# Mother so let's see what happens :tokin:

And updates on the crispy critters tomorrow.

Hey Vlad

I love your LSTs etc, always impressive.

I saw you mention in the eye candy thread "bottle fed"
I think I see some sort of bottle in the dirt in the pic above.
care to elaborate?

I was planning on inserting a water bottle or two in my next plants allowing it to leak out slowly.
1. for better watering and 2. for water access to the dirt after I place Grow Stone Gnat block on top of the dirt and i dont want to disturb it when watering

Thanks for the kind comments F.E. and Hash hound :)

That explodey 4 is drinking only 450 PPM and she sure is green !

As I had mentioned "bottle fed", I was eluding to those hydroponics nutrient formulas that usually come in a trio pack.
I am taking extra special care to not burn out the leaves mid flower again ...

This trich photo is from the 2 liter acapulco gold... she's not done yet, it would be a crime to chop this week.

IMG_013056.JPG

now that's a beautiful mom:love:

thanks Veinz... her growth in that 3 gallons of coco is scary fast. I have to wait until 2 more weeks until I am at the next grow site where I can finally flip her to 12/12.

I plan on finding a cardboard box from washing machine or oven to pack her in :rofl:

Well I took trich photos of the 1 gallon coco and I think she has just 48 hours left until chop.
She is definitely 5 days ahead of the other girl

IMG_014153.JPG
IMG_014748.JPG
IMG_014350.JPG
IMG_014247.JPG

Hi Vlad, haven't heard from you for awhile. Looks good brother.

Stop by sometime I just put my Project 23 into flower and I predict 2+ pounds before Christmas.

Keep it up amigo.

Peace, Hyena

Hello F.E. yea you got that right brother :thumb:

High Hyena, looking forward to following your P. 23 that will be interesting for me to check out!

Well, I chopped 1 gallon girl aka Explodey 3 today and she was a whopper for me.

Manicured and drying, I will post a weight in a few days and of course, glorious bud shots !

Still have one more girl finishing the flower.. maybe tuesday chop :bongrip:

Have a great weekend Comrades

Hey Vlad,

Explodey is down. Very cool. I will be back to check out weight. Awesome.
Later

Well, I chopped 1 gallon girl aka Explodey 3 today and she was a whopper for me.

Is there a #4 ready to go? I feel like I just heard someone shout, "Explodey is dead. Long live Explodey!" :lol:

WTG Comrade...

It looked very tasty in the last shots...

Very happy for you!

:peace:

FE

Hey Vlad,

Explodey is down. Very cool. I will be back to check out weight. Awesome.
Later

Is there a #4 ready to go? I feel like I just heard someone shout, "Explodey is dead. Long live Explodey!" :lol:

Thanks a lot comrades!

I chopped everything and am about to make ice-o-lator bubble hash tomorrow with the trim.

A little sad ... I am moving my grow op but I have this big plant in 3 gallons that I don't want to destroy during the move :(

I have to box her up and hope for the best ... It's a 12 hour transit to my home and it's going to be warm in the moving truck.

No more HPS ... will be too hot for the climate .

IMG_019746.JPG

Here's a bud shot from the harvest ... everything is slowly drying out in the dark then I will cure them and post weight.

IMG_019546.JPG
IMG_019649.JPG

Back
Top Bottom